Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-07-2015, 07:51 AM
Experiencer

WHAT is THE DIFFERENCE AMONG SOUL STRUCTURES of PLANT ANIMAL and HUMANS

For spiritual development, we must have SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE of SOUL, GOD and NATURE

We shall discuss here the soul structure. Soul is like atom and the EGO-SELF is like molecule.

EGOSELF is the DRIVER of our physical body. For knowing the structure of the EGOSELF we must know the material/ element with which it is constructed.

There are 16 vacant spaces between HYDROGEN and Helium in the Periodic table. These spaces contain body building animated isotopes of hydrogen.

Similarly there are 10 animated helium Isotopes between Be and B. And 5 Neuro and 5 Bio elements are there in between Mg and Al in the Periodic table. So there are Total 36 animated elements or materials used for manufacture of SOUL and BODY of living organisms.

AN INERT ELEMENT BECOMES ANIMATED WHEN IT GETS FUSED WITH CONSCIOUS PHOTONS (GOD'S SPARK ).

In a simplified version of reactions we can say that a soul - egoself gets created in following 4 steps

1.When Conscious Photons get synthesized into Protons

2. When 2 protons ( Isotope pf hydrogen) get FUSED with Conscious Photons, it is called Sutra Atma

3. When Sutra Atma get further synthesized it becomes Animated Helium or SOUL, and releases Action, Intelligence, and Matter particles as by product.

4. When the Action, Intelligence, and Matter particles get attached with Animated Helium it becomes EGO SELF. This Ego-self is capable of having its independent existence. It can also acquire a physical body depending upon the status of development of Action, Intelligence, and Matter components (magnets)

When the Action, Intelligence, and Matter components are developed in equal proportions( 33% ) each it becomes capable of acquiring HUMAN BODY,

When the propitiation of Action, and Matter components dominate it becomes capable of acquiring animal and plant bodies respectively.

These reactions are given in INDIAN Scriptures which I have presented in the scientific language.

KNOWLEDGE OF SOUL IS the FIRST STEP in SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT>
Old 26-07-2015, 08:22 AM
celest

I don't believe I need to have scientific knowledge of a soul to develop spirituality, I don't believe in a soul and manage quite well on my spiritual journey.
Old 26-07-2015, 11:59 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
These reactions are given in INDIAN Scriptures which I have presented in the scientific language.
Pray tell me, which scriptures are you speaking of? Why is there a need to remodel them using western scientific terms?

Just curious

Old 26-07-2015, 12:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Pray tell me, which scriptures are you speaking of? Why is there a need to remodel them using western scientific terms?

Because he can..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 26-07-2015, 12:56 PM
celest

Quote:

Just curious

To sell his books
Old 26-07-2015, 01:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by celest
I don't believe I need to have scientific knowledge of a soul to develop spirituality, I don't believe in a soul and manage quite well on my spiritual journey.

Exactly. To me, spiritual development is more about purifying the mind than it is gaining esoteric knowledge. I have chatted with one too many people claiming to know the truth of these esoteric topics while demonstrating mental and emotional instability to realize how little this "scientific knowledge" actually promotes holistic wellbeing.
Old 26-07-2015, 05:57 PM
Suspended
"CONSCIOUS PHOTONS" Sounds like the Doctor in Star Trek. The brain is run by electrons, as seen in an EEG.. Thus most likely consciousness is electrical in nature. Thus, The above post seems spamish in nature and a bit ambiguous.
Old 26-07-2015, 06:19 PM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
"CONSCIOUS PHOTONS" Sounds like the Doctor in Star Trek. The brain is run by electrons, as seen in an EEG.. Thus most likely consciousness is electrical in nature. Thus, The above post seems spamish in nature and a bit ambiguous.

Yes he's the author of many books
Old 27-07-2015, 06:07 AM
Experiencer

Quote:

Just curious

SriMadBhagavatam and other PURANS describes elaborately how everything ( Formation of soul, body mind , organs , properties of hearing, seeing etc.) have been created during past 155.4 trillion years.

It is written in Sanskrit.- Mahattwa is Hydrogen, Ahnkar is Helium etc. AS NO PUNDIT, SCIENTIST,HISTORIAN COULD UNDERSTAND THESE WORDS, SO I RESEARCHED AND PRESENTED IN SCIENTIFIC LANGUAGE IN MY 4 VOLUME SET
'ALL THE KNOWLEDGE IN THE UNIVERSE ( 900 pages)-ISBN 9788190950299
Old 27-07-2015, 06:38 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
Exactly. To me, spiritual development is more about purifying the mind than it is gaining esoteric knowledge. I have chatted with one too many people claiming to know the truth of these esoteric topics while demonstrating mental and emotional instability to realize how little this "scientific knowledge" actually promotes holistic wellbeing.

You are right ! Purifying mind,body and thoughts are basic requirements for cultivation of virtues and spiritual progress. But Western People, cannot become vegetarian, and practice celibacy. In Sankhya Yoga ( Yoga of Science, Ref, Bhagavad- Gita 13:23 GOD himself says ) one has to just read and understand the inter-relationship among GOD< NATURE< and SELF and follow TRUTHFULNESS, without changing any faith or belief or religion for attaining liberation.

If Ex PRESIDENT BUSH Jr. happens to know the inter-relationship among GOD< NATURE< and SELF he would serve an example of Sankhya Yogi. This Yoga is therefore most suitable for persons like you and me.