Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 10-04-2017, 01:15 AM
Master

manifestation and integrity

Hi there,

I'm currently learning to trust deeply my own inner voice and wisdom.
When it comes to manifestation - I'm following my instincts.
I've been putting gratitude forward as my focus and I've been soul searching my hang ups about money.
I am grateful.
I am learning how to feel abundant.

I'm learning how to let victim mentality go while embracing trust and belief in myself and faith in my power as a positive creator.

As I've been doing so I have found myself being tested on where, with whom and what I should align myself to.
My values are being tested and I am learning that I value honesty, integrity and respect for myself, the environment and others, it's very important to me.
I'm also trying to look after my own needs financially and balance what I can give others materially (other than money until I am lean more into the flow of manifestation).

I'm learning that supporting others and receiving support comes in many forms and that providing emotional support to myself and others is just as valuable if not sometimes more valuable than material support... as it builds self - belief.

What's come through all of this is that I am learning to trust and believe in myself and I am learning to trust my gut when I choose what to invest my energy and resources into.

I don't want to sacrifice my values and ideal to manifest great things for myself and others.

I am also very aware and cautious of people who do not share these values and make fortunes by manipulating others to achieve there own ends.
The more I delve into my power as a creator the more I become sensitive to these types of energy plays.

I want to manifest great things for myself and others but I want to do it in a way in which I can treat myself, others and the planet with respect.

I find myself resisting this idea though because I am so aware of the other reality of the effects of greed and possesivness.
I know that I am being idealistic and I know that some percive idealism as naive but I am also realistic about our current material paradigm. I'm not trying to deney that it exists or that I don't need to learn how it works.
I just feel as though honest manifestation offers a better way...
Where as greed manifestation offers pain.

I just wanted to open a discussion up about this as I am learning
Old 10-04-2017, 01:45 AM
Knower
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Hi there,

I want to manifest great things for myself and others but I want to do it in a way in which I can treat myself, others and the planet with respect.

I find myself resisting this idea though because I am so aware of the other reality of the effects of greed and possesivness.

Hi there back,

I say don't resist it - embrace it! It's a wonderful idea. Manifestation born of integration is powerful stuff - yes?

I'm working on being (BE-ing), too, and I think you've started a smart thread.

Thanks!
Old 10-04-2017, 02:12 AM
Master

Thanks for the response, I found it quite uplifting!

feel excited about this thread and I am thrilled to be talking about positive manifestation with the support of others 😀
I am realising now how important the support of like hearted souls is so important.

So many thoughts are popping into my head as a write here now!

I've been through a bit of a whirlwind experience these last few days and BAM... I've been confronted by these seemingly opposing energies of manifestation... it's as though the universe is saying... choose a path!
Well I did set an intention a few weeks ago to live authenticly and intuitively so in a way I feel that I was given an opportunity to test myself ☺
Recently I also set an intention to live in my power... and trust that it is good!

I am keen to learn more about many things to do with positive manifestation including the power of intuition when it comes to both manifesting opportunities as well as knowing which opportunities to take when they are presented...

Lots to ponder!
Old 10-04-2017, 04:00 AM
Master
Hi.

Wanted to say it is great you are looking to manifest your reality from a place of love. This is a good way to practice manifesting, with and from a place of love and gratitude. I find a lot of times we forget to be grateful or to come fully from a place of gratitude but it does get easier and easier still as time moves on and as we continue to manifest our worlds.

Best of luck and wishes to you RedEmbers.
Old 22-04-2017, 11:58 PM
Master
RedEmbers,

The land is in my heart and my heart is in the land.

....is reputed to have been the Holy Grail of Truth that King Arthur spent his entire life to find.

Am hoping the Truth you seek finds you in these references:

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...86&postcount=1

Reference: http://www.realitycreation.org/ (Click on "Free Stuff")
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 30-04-2017, 08:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hi.

Wanted to say it is great you are looking to manifest your reality from a place of love. This is a good way to practice manifesting, with and from a place of love and gratitude. I find a lot of times we forget to be grateful or to come fully from a place of gratitude but it does get easier and easier still as time moves on and as we continue to manifest our worlds.

Best of luck and wishes to you RedEmbers.

It's been a few days since I have posted here but OMG things have been changing so quickly.

My whole experience of abundance has changed through gratitude. Letting go of the dreams which I thought I needed and allowing abundance to flow in alignment with my authentic self works so well... it seems a much more natural fit for me.

I know some people manifest through other means... I realise that everyone manifests from their BELIEFS and their belief systems so if you believe that you have to be greedy and that everything is a competition then you might decide to play the game and you might even win.

I personally don't want to create from thay reality so I have decided on a difference belief system. ..

So lots of new insights coming in to my conciousness now!
This guy has come into my life recently - he feels so erratic and negative at times to me in his energy BUT he has been teaching me so much about how I want to go about the things I am creating.
His idea of money is 'look like you're playing the game and then screw the system which you believe is always trying to screw you"... geez... I'm learning alot of "how not to's" from him!
Old 30-04-2017, 08:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
RedEmbers,

The land is in my heart and my heart is in the land.

....is reputed to have been the Holy Grail of Truth that King Arthur spent his entire life to find.

Am hoping the Truth you seek finds you in these references:

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...86&postcount=1

Reference: http://www.realitycreation.org/ (Click on "Free Stuff")

Thank you for those links!
There is quite some inspiration to draw from them
Old 30-04-2017, 09:18 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Hi there,

I'm currently learning to trust deeply my own inner voice and wisdom.
When it comes to manifestation - I'm following my instincts.
I've been putting gratitude forward as my focus and I've been soul searching my hang ups about money.
I am grateful.
I am learning how to feel abundant.

I'm learning how to let victim mentality go while embracing trust and belief in myself and faith in my power as a positive creator.

As I've been doing so I have found myself being tested on where, with whom and what I should align myself to.
My values are being tested and I am learning that I value honesty, integrity and respect for myself, the environment and others, it's very important to me.
I'm also trying to look after my own needs financially and balance what I can give others materially (other than money until I am lean more into the flow of manifestation).

I'm learning that supporting others and receiving support comes in many forms and that providing emotional support to myself and others is just as valuable if not sometimes more valuable than material support... as it builds self - belief.

What's come through all of this is that I am learning to trust and believe in myself and I am learning to trust my gut when I choose what to invest my energy and resources into.

I don't want to sacrifice my values and ideal to manifest great things for myself and others.

I am also very aware and cautious of people who do not share these values and make fortunes by manipulating others to achieve there own ends.
The more I delve into my power as a creator the more I become sensitive to these types of energy plays.

I know that I am being idealistic and I know that some percive idealism as naive but I am also realistic about our current material paradigm. I'm not trying to deney that it exists or that I don't need to learn how it works.
I just feel as though honest manifestation offers a better way...
Where as greed manifestation offers pain.

Sounds like a great balance....evolving your higher principles, finding ways to live up to them (great higher principles too....) while being pragmatic, realising you have to get through your days and learning to deal with the less savoury features of the mundane.

I don't think honesty and integrity are naive ideals at all. There are times when being practical may demand you slant them a little but as long as you aren't harming others or disadvantaging them when other choices are available, then great. They are ideals truly worth living up to. Our problem is that we don't live in an ideal world. You still need money - to survive with perhaps a few comforts if you surrender some of your soul to "work" - and we live in a competitive market place. One would wish otherwise but it's how it often is.

You know what hit me about your declarations...
"I am grateful.
I am learning how to feel abundant."

That is so non-material. A wonderful wisdom. Well.....it's just my view but still.

Very nice sharing. Thank you.

Old 01-05-2017, 10:00 AM
Master

Thanks Lorelyen.

You have thought provoking input to share on these forums.... I think!

Understanding the mundane is important I agree!
Strangely, I have noticed that even though I have always embraced the practacalities of the mundane... as I emerge into a new light of optimism, people in my life seem to assume that I haven't considered the mundane at all!

I used to work in a job which was very mundane by some standards, it paid the bills but it also happened to fit in with my ideals. I still believe that I can find that balance (I am currently unemployed and re- "apprenticshiping... a word I made up).

I find that the types of people who make these assumptions also seem to be assuming that I am seeking a huge fortune also... which I am not... I am seeking something else apparently LOL.

Learning about the art of manifestation and creatorhood has been a great lesson in what my personal truth is... on a soul level. It is actually a very helpful excercise in discovering what is really important to me at this time.

It seems so obvious to write that here... but not so obvious in physical practice!
Old 01-07-2017, 09:09 PM
Newbie ;)

It sounds like at times you have felt the world is playing a game of "keep away" and declared that YOU are IT! I am glad you are resisting the "victim" mentality.
Everyone has something to offer others... something others need enough to pay for, and feel good about doing so. It takes a bit of exploration to find the best part of yourself to offer to others, and to do so in a way that you are fairly paid for your contribution to their needs/desires. Then, you have to grab peoples attention in order to invite their interest. This might take a little "P.T. Barnum" tactics. It might seem a little crass or misleading (because you are forced to use exaggerated lanquage because everyone else does). This grabbing attention phase has some general rules that if you don't follow you might be ignored , and so no one will learn that you have what they really want/need. You have to learn a bit about marketing, but know it can be done in a way that , once you have grabbed attention, you can offer an ethical and fair business proposition that leaves both you and your customer enriched.
Ask your subconscious, and through it the Universal Mind, to guide you in this process. Start looking for books on how to find your special talents, how to market them. And you would be surprised at all the strange, quirky things/services that people make a good living marketing! Good luck! And don't judge your boyfriend too harshly, he is just parroting what has worked for some people to gain unfair advantage over others. He may not know another valid, effective path to abundance exists. Talk about it with him.
Lcuttingedge, Dr. Shaw``