Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-04-2018, 05:46 AM
Knower
Turquoise Aura? Your thoughts?

I rarely post anything, since I normally go after my own answers. But at this field, I am clueless.
So about this one, I am keeping an open mind, in hope to shed some light on it (my curiosity demanded it, sry)

About me. I can sense/see colors, if I stare rude at people without blinking too much hehe. (I can also sense my inner colors; purple, blue, green morphing in my third eye area(chakras?)

I guess, but this is not about what I am seeing behind my eyelids. I've never been into seeing auras/chakras as such, since I believe I make themselves up in my mind. I am good with visualizing skills. Else It must just be a visual disorder in my brain haha. no filters

To the point.

I can also stare at myself, in a mirror at my own reflection - or body parts along a white wall. After I see white halo around one - and while I keep up staring at it mindful - then it's becoming colorful. (also w/ movement, when I have stared long enough at it)

My color is a beautiful turquoise. Any thoughts about it?

I have no knowledge about this teal/turquoise color around me. Or about auras in general. Maybe this is not it.
But feel free to guess/tell about what it might represent for yourself, so dont mind me.
I am just an ignorant magician.. and a foolish fool

Just curious what people might be typing here, so feel free to reply

Thanks.

One Love & Good Vibes!
Old 14-04-2018, 04:38 PM
Knower
A turquoise aura denotes spiritual evolution and unfoldment, as well as the development of psychic sensitivity.
Old 05-05-2018, 01:49 AM
Experiencer

What you see behind your eyelids is more accurately your auras current color composition / brainwave-state (mostly because(/if) it shuts of all external lights)...
Old 24-05-2018, 02:19 PM
Pathfinder

Try and think about how that colour makes you feel. You usually have all the answers you need inside you. I found that colours i would see where different to what others would see, but it was simply because we had different interpretations of colour.

Trust your gut instinct, meditate on how different colours make you feel. It's fairly common that the blue spectrum represents emotion, so maybe start with that!
Old 24-05-2018, 02:57 PM
Administrator
Hello

Turquoise is the symbol of youth, both the color and the gemstone. This color has a soothing affect. Turquoise is the color of communication. It contains the growth quality of green with the blue quality of communication. Turquoise has long been used in amulets to provide protection, health, confidence and strength.

Blue is the colour for the Throat Chakra.

The center for communication, self-expression and creativity. This is where the inner voice of one’s truth is expressed. It is the chakra of diplomacy, of pure relationships with others, and of playful detachment. Speaking with a knowledge of our interconnectivity through Spirit reflects mastery of this energy.

Maybe the message is that communiations are open or need to be more open. This can be in the physical with person to person communications or the more inner communications with your Higher Self or Guides.

Lynn