Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 01-05-2016, 09:25 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Accedental Channeling One time

About 3 months ago, I had a surge of energy come through me, and it felt like my crown chakra opened like warm static poured down the top and back of my head. I guess i went into trance. I was aware i was speaking but that was about. When it stopped my husband was looking at me wide eyed and he said "Did you just channel!?" and i started weeping just release. The funny thing is we were at a friends house and he was looking scared.
My husband said he thought i was speaking strange and then when I started talking in third person he wondered what was happening. He said it sounded loving and healing. It felt that way to me. But it happened spontaneously and its never happened again. Is this common?
Old 02-05-2016, 01:43 PM
Master
Hello,

It may not be common. However humanity is evolving. Your experience is an example of those potentials.

It is nice to have a husband who can sense these things and be supportive the way he was.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-05-2016, 10:16 AM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Thank you John, for your supportive comment, it is wonderful to have a husband who understands!!!
I actually had another quite strange experience last night with channeling. Short however warming.
Again thank you for your feed back, and all the best. halley
Old 14-06-2016, 01:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryMagdaQueenofQueens
About 3 months ago, I had a surge of energy come through me, and it felt like my crown chakra opened like warm static poured down the top and back of my head. I guess i went into trance. I was aware i was speaking but that was about. When it stopped my husband was looking at me wide eyed and he said "Did you just channel!?" and i started weeping just release. The funny thing is we were at a friends house and he was looking scared.
My husband said he thought i was speaking strange and then when I started talking in third person he wondered what was happening. He said it sounded loving and healing. It felt that way to me. But it happened spontaneously and its never happened again. Is this common?
Welcome to the state I am almost constantly in now.

Yep, you just channeled and you can do it whenever you want to, but try not to let it drain you out too much (says me all drained out). LOL

At least I am releasing those nice crown chakra energies into doing something constructive instead of drowning in an ocean of warm static - but that feels really nice too...just need to surface for air sometimes.

The whole detachment and crying thing afterwards is weird, is it not? especially when you're trying to detach your whole ego from the experience same time.

Just go with it and don't hold back, but choose the time, the place and set your limitations and boundaries...yeah, I know right? lol *I'm constantly channeling now- gotta get used to it, I guess.*cries

All the best.
Old 14-06-2016, 05:51 PM
Guide
This seems like it happened so very long ago now. although its only been several months. My memory of that night is not well, i think it scared me.
As a slowly awaken, more and more "abilities" show their faces, and i think that I am subconsciously sifting through all that will not serve me in this existence. As I do not think channeling will be my preferred method of healing and growth. I catch myself conveying information i feel is being passed through me, quite often, but this is much different from what i described about that night. That night it was a rush and a trance state took over me. Now its a subtle knowing and i speak the information being given, but there is no trance or even energy transmission beyond my frequent state of peace. I feel like i must give credit to the highness that breathe life into me, but i can not call this trance channeling, as happened this nght we are talking of.
As of now, I just begin to know.
But going on, I think it scared me in a way that wouldn't be functional for proper transmission, meaning my focus can not be kept using this method, it is to drastic.
What ever what happening here, went into my ears and eyes. haha now its something different, but the same. I begin to hear this vibration and see it.
I hope it doesn't stress me too much!!
Thanks for your feed back and bringing this up, also thank you for you tid bit, i enjoyed going back over this. !!
With all my love. halley
Old 18-06-2016, 04:37 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Welcome to the state I am almost constantly in now.

Yep, you just channeled and you can do it whenever you want to, but try not to let it drain you out too much (says me all drained out)

Is it really possible?

Because im looking for some answers.

Because i feel like im a channel myself which receives messages and informations of my guides but thats a very complicated thing to explain. I just figured out that people are confused around me when i talk i change to much. It is a feeling of that they never exactly know to whom they are talking like as if i change into many different persons during a inter3stkng conversation especially if it is about spirituality. and no im not shizophren or have a personality disorder. So could it be i have always chaneled and melted into it without to know trough the subconscious?

Especially what makes me more curious is that my guides truly are exsisting but they are intergalactic beings.
Old 18-06-2016, 06:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NowIam
Is it really possible?

Because im looking for some answers.

Because i feel like im a channel myself which receives messages and informations of my guides but thats a very complicated thing to explain. I just figured out that people are confused around me when i talk i change to much. It is a feeling of that they never exactly know to whom they are talking like as if i change into many different persons during a inter3stkng conversation especially if it is about spirituality. and no im not shizophren or have a personality disorder. So could it be i have always chaneled and melted into it without to know trough the subconscious?

Especially what makes me more curious is that my guides truly are exsisting but they are intergalactic beings.
With me it's different.

I'll be working on saying something or writing something and it's like "lemme speak".."no, I wanna chat with her"..."shut up, I wanna say something"..."I got an idea for your essay"..."I can tell you the solution to that equation you couldn't figure out last week"....."just let me through please?"..."Lemme talk?" I'm like "guys, guys...one at a time, okay"? In the end, they form a spirit line...but I can only do five before I'm knackered for days.

I've set my boundaries though now, so all is good.

I'm clairaudient anyway so it makes life easier.
Old 02-07-2016, 06:33 AM
Master

Spontanous channelling I find awesome, Ive no idea how common it is but its rare for me.

I once had that happen to me when I went to the door when some Jojohova Witnesses came to the door. What was suddenly coming out of my mouth astounded both them and myself, they were like in awe and actually then didnt try to convert me and instead just wanted to know more as if God itself was speaking to them throu me, they were here for ages, asking me question after question. There was no mistaking like the truth coming from me and it made them start questioning some of their own beliefs

(I think their church banned them from coming back to my house for many years after this incidence).

Ive no idea who or what it was which came throu me that day but it certainly was something very high.