Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 12-08-2017, 10:49 PM
Seeker

Star Children From The Pleiades

When I was a kid my mom jokingly told me I was an alien. I immediately believed her and could even tell her I was from the Pleiades. At that time I didn't know it was a real star cluster. A month ago I saw a picture of it without realizing which star cluster I was looking at and immediately felt like it was home. Needless to say, I was floored when I found out that I was looking at a picture of the Pleiades! It was enough to convince me that this is where I'm from. I've been wanting to connect with other star children, both from the Pleiades and other star clusters. I'd love to hear your stories!
Old 13-08-2017, 11:22 PM
Suspended
Hey yval11... lol thats nice, i will share a bit, so when i was a child i was interested in E.Ts and aliens and stuff, wondering about other planets and worlds ect...ect.. and when i got into my late teens i began to see ufos in the skys, some blue, some pink, some like orange stars that light up into big balls of white light (in the ufo community this is called a power up) then i eventually found some people who live in my city who where making videos on youtube talking about these kinds of things, they were experiencing the same things as me (seeing ufos & having E.T experiences) so i decided to contact them and go meet up with them. They are my friends now, we've filmed the ufos, (iv posted some of the videos on this forum in the ufo section before) sometimes my friends host events in the local park and people come from all over to see the ships for themselves, they are fun to attend.

However you don't need any one else to show you them, we can all make that connection for ourselves if you are open to it and have the right intention, you don't have to be in any "ufo hot spot" or anything like that either to see the ships.

If you feel like the Pleiades is your home, then you might have been there before, i will just quote myself here from another post that i replied to a while ago though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
The way i see it is every one has star family connections, for instance were all infinite and have many life times, there not all going to be on this planet, and its not linear, these E.Ts can jump back and forth through space and time and they are us! you can meet an E.T and it can be yourself from another life time. We all have multidimensional aspects which we can tap into and make a connection with.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask i don't know everything but i will answer as best i can.
Old 14-08-2017, 12:01 AM
Seeker

That's so cool! Is it possible to see ufos at any time of the day or night?
Old 14-08-2017, 12:10 AM
Suspended
Yea you can see them during the day or night, when ever at all different times.
Old 14-08-2017, 04:14 PM
Master
Recently I did something very interesting. A group of us went on an OBE together, the object was to see what we each were before coming into incarnation cycles on this planet. Not sure what we each expected to see, but likely we expected our last incarnations before earth we were members of bi-ped races from planets in the Milky Way.

There were 5 of us and we went one by one. We selected a person, honed in on their energy and followed it to the last life before incarnating to Earth, all of us transporting our consciousness to the selected persons' world and seeing what we could of it and the type of life led there.
Then we moved to the next person, got a feel for their energy and moved to that world and so on around the circle till we'd been to all 5 peoples last lives before incarnating on Earth.

When we were done we sketched up what we'd seen of each person's world in the last life before coming to Earth and compared notes and sketches- the results were astounding!
All sketches and descriptions matched for each persons, with slight changes depending on the persons psychic ability level, ability to observe, where they had landed in the scene and their ability to sketch and describe. It was obvious though that we'd each been to the same world, and seen the same things for each person!

1 person was in a water world as some sort of nudibranch living in a glassed in city full of jelly fish and types of squid, mollusks and octopuses or things similar to that. There were multiple undersea cities each populated by species which lived well together and coral and other sea plants had grown in a conscious way to form housing for each member of the various species to it's specific needs.

Another person was a little short legged taloned creature which lived under a collection of gypsum like rocks it seemed to have stacked into a roughly pyramid shaped home. That world sun was so far away that the world was always in twilight and dimly lit. That world was sometimes visited by other space faring beings for mining purposes but no sentient races as we'd call them lived on it and these little taloned rock creatures building rough rock homes seemed to be as advanced as there was by our standards on this dimly lit planet far far away from a sun.

Another person was wasn't even a 'being' as we know it - but a collection of energy like sentient space dust, which rode energy waves in space and could make little toroid's of energy and rifts in space and manipulate the local cosmos around it like a child playing in a pool of water with a stick, and ride energy waves through the cosmos. It seemed to live near a large nebula. It was solitary and aware of no others of it's kind.

My last life before coming to earth was as a winged being with red feathers having yellow tips, instead of a beak I had a short stubby elephant trunk and lived in a giant green cave or cenote with many others of my kind and other kinds of flying beings. The cave walls were slicked with a green gelatinous substance which was probably a mushroom or type of lichen which lightly glowed.

The last person was the only one who was even a bi-ped. That person in their life before coming to Earth belonged to a highly technology based race which had little or no emotions and felt very 'German Reich' with their cold efficiency. They'd augmented themselves with technology and enhanced many bodily functions and muscle mass with bionic type implants. They seemed to be turning themselves into something like highly efficient organized androids.
This was the only one of 5 people who was anything like humanoid!

This has changed much in my thinking of what we all were before coming to Earth. It suggests many of us are not the bi-ped ET sentient races we'd like to think we are like Lyrans, Orions, Pleiadeians, Grey's and so on, but are more likely to have been something beyond our current imagination.
Old 15-08-2017, 12:28 AM
Seeker

That's really interesting! It makes me want to find out what I was before I came to this planet. But OBEs have never come easy to me, unless visions during meditation count.
Old 15-08-2017, 02:42 PM
Master
Consciousness is non-local, so yes by using Intention when in Theta brain wave state you can OBE when meditating.
Old 30-10-2017, 08:53 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

I have a good connection with the Pleiades. I love the color of the stars and it feels so magical and mesmerizing to look at. I am drawn to the star cluster. I really want to go there. My Earth home here (house) has it's "coincidences" that are about the Pleiades and angels so I totally believe and know my soul identifies with the Pleiadians as my main soul group.
Old 30-10-2017, 10:25 PM
Seeker

I'm so happy to hear that! I've never known anyone else who also has a connection with the Pleiades. I feel so much love towards the star cluster. I've even had a few dreams about going there.
Old 01-11-2017, 03:44 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by yval711
I'm so happy to hear that! I've never known anyone else who also has a connection with the Pleiades. I feel so much love towards the star cluster. I've even had a few dreams about going there.

Ive had so many dreams of seeing blue skinned Pleiadians and meeting them and being abducted by them. Theyre so fun and I love them all. Great dreams.