Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-11-2017, 10:35 AM
Deactivated Account
Intergration of the 'old' and the 'new'

Hello -

Part of this thing... coming out the other side of this very turmoultuous journey and into self love and acceptance and UNITY conciousness - I can sometimes look around this world and feel... 'hmmmmm' what gives?

This place - earth has been a playground to explore duality and feel 'separation' to come back and remember and intergrate unity conciousness again.

This journey has been necessary- I have merged the 'tree of knowledge with the 'Tree of life'... (head and heart).
Head with heart - body - mind and spirit... this is a wonderful place - earth- to experience intergration of the trinity - body - mind - spirit as well as harmonise masculine - feminine and source all as one... harmonised unified force!

What a privilege!

As a virgo... human lol... I find this to be one of my... I dunno areas of interest I guess lol... I really appreciate the connection and intergration of body - mind and spirit.

And so I think about this 3d and 5d talk and... I feel as though I know deep within that it is not about separating these various layers of existance... but in this physical reality we have a wonderful opportunity to merge and intergrate them all...

I wonder if Earth is one of the few places we can have an experience such as this.
Old 24-11-2017, 12:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Ps. The prefix 'hu' means of the earth...what is in the word 'humble' or 'hummus for example...

Means ' of the earth' ...

So 'Human'... means 'of the earth and 'humble' is also likewise

'Of the earth'...

I Love this ' Of the earth' business - traditionally 'man' just means species is 'Human'... species home either man or woman.

So human is a 'species of the earth' or species of the dirt
Old 24-11-2017, 12:20 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Hello -

Part of this thing... coming out the other side of this very turmoultuous journey and into self love and acceptance and UNITY conciousness - I can sometimes look around this world and feel... 'hmmmmm' what gives?

This place - earth has been a playground to explore duality and feel 'separation' to come back and remember and intergrate unity conciousness again.

This journey has been necessary- I have merged the 'tree of knowledge with the 'Tree of life'... (head and heart).
Head with heart - body - mind and spirit... this is a wonderful place - earth- to experience intergration of the trinity - body - mind - spirit as well as harmonise masculine - feminine and source all as one... harmonised unified force!

What a privilege!

As a virgo... human lol... I find this to be one of my... I dunno areas of interest I guess lol... I really appreciate the connection and intergration of body - mind and spirit.

And so I think about this 3d and 5d talk and... I feel as though I know deep within that it is not about separating these various layers of existance... but in this physical reality we have a wonderful opportunity to merge and intergrate them all...

I wonder if Earth is one of the few places we can have an experience such as this.

I carry with me all of the discarded husks of previous selves. Like an onion. So much was learned through all the various building blocks of my existence, and I use them for reference to help others. It's like googling "back when" or "I was there at one time" It's what helps me to experience greater empathetically and come to clearer understanding
Old 24-11-2017, 12:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBlue
I carry with me all of the discarded husks of previous selves. Like an onion. So much was learned through all the various building blocks of my existence, and I use them for reference to help others. It's like googling "back when" or "I was there at one time" It's what helps me to experience greater empathetically and come to clearer understanding

Yes - that makes sense and also makes me smile

Being of the earth and of spirit (in acceptance of all experienced realities) helps to draw in the various layers of being.

I am In communication to the Christ conciousness and often feel as though the Christ is representive understand these layers... having choosen in another timeline to experience life as a 'Human of the earth'... in order to grow as a soul and in turn be able to guide through experience... of what it means to be human... and spirit merged in this physical plane...

Giah then offers us a wonderful opportunity to experience this merge and intergration as no other reality may be able to offer...

Love and respect to her.
Old 24-11-2017, 02:48 PM
Deactivated Account
It does pay to 'remember where one has come from' I note...
It really does help to keep in contact with these very human experiences in order to connect and empathise with others on a human level.

No point trying to discount these experiences as soon as they happen - our light shines due to the fact that we are relatable... our experiences are relatable in human terms.

If we were all born already into another realm of existence... and related on this plane from just one realm of experience our power and potential to reflect our true power and potential to others would be lost... we would become unrelatable to others...

The christ representative of Christ conciousness took a very HUMAN path to accension so other humans could follow it in turn... if the Christ had not taken this path... it would be unrelatable to so many souls here to experience the intergration of the physical with the cosmic self... as it is experienced here on earth.

Our planet does serve a very important purpose within the cosmic whole.
Old 24-11-2017, 04:26 PM
Lorelyen

That's been a problem - no continuity (or not much) between the old and new.
A crop of wannabe young gurus and ascended master channelers has suddenly turned up on the web slamming the door on the millennia-old traditions.
All too often the new's glossy brochures are just that: glossy brochures.
A bit of integration would do no harm.

Old 25-11-2017, 08:10 AM
Deactivated Account
Quite true - your observation Lorelyn.

I must admit I was having quite a challange with intergrating what is referred to 5d with 3d... or simply my spiritual self with my physical pressence here on Earth.

It can at times be quite easy to become disillusioned by some social factors on our planet - and an easy escape is spirituality and detachment from those social issues which are very slow to change - and actually are never guarenteed to change so long as we remain humans with duality consciousness anyway - and who am I to judge... for all I know that could actually be the whole point of this planet... to experience such things in the physical.

Acceptance of all things seems to help with this process - as difficult as it can be - but there is no point burying my head in the sand - and dwell in some other reality without physical intergration... which is what can tend to happen when I am not in acceptance of some of the horrible stuff that goes on here... in reguards to how we treat each other, and the planet.

I am here experiencing a physical reality - and part of that is to accept everything which goes along with it...
Old 27-11-2017, 08:16 PM
Experiencer
I think this is one of my favorites if not THE favorite of all the threads so far! Thank you and Emeraldheart for this wonderful opportunity to share. I've been wanting to post for days but I have not been allowed to... LOL

I nominate this thread for the Sticky portion on top!

Last edited by psychegrl : 27-11-2017 at 10:28 PM.
Old 28-11-2017, 02:36 AM
Deactivated Account
Alot of it... was spurred on by a previous members isolation of tue '5d' from the physical.

I was having a difficult time separating them myself without finding myself becoming so apathetic that I could feel myself disassociating from the physical... and so I knew that a process of intergration needed to take place through the process of acceptance.

I wasn't feeling safe to discuss this topic when the other member was around... attacking any thought process which was occurring and so I held off until now to open up this discussion.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:09 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Alot of it... was spurred on by a previous members isolation of tue '5d' from the physical.

I was having a difficult time separating them myself without finding myself becoming so apathetic that I could feel myself disassociating from the physical... and so I knew that a process of intergration needed to take place through the process of acceptance.

I wasn't feeling safe to discuss this topic when the other member was around... attacking any thought process which was occurring and so I held off until now to open up this discussion.

Yes! I completely agree. I was feeling this topic and another which I may do later. (Right now I'm trying to play catch up on the ones already here!) There was a power struggle to keep the energy of growth stable and I'm so happy we have it back.

The perfect thread at the perfect time! Thanks for remaining!