Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 02-07-2018, 01:00 AM
Experiencer
I have only just seen the last few replies to this thread. I am doing much better. I had a dream just after I posted this that allowed me to process a lot of this pain and, as a result, I was able to (fairly rapidly) let most of it go. It has been a process, but I have slowly let my mother back into my life and have let go of past hurts. I’m an adult. She no longer holds any power over me. I am the master of my own emotional state. I alone have that power.

I am in a much better place.
Old 02-07-2018, 02:11 PM
Master

I am so very happy you have found healing. Setting up boundaries and self love are so very important and it seems you have done that.
Old 02-07-2018, 09:20 PM
Administrator
I am happy that you have found peace within yourself. enough to know that you are the bigger person for allowing her back into your life.

Namaste
Old 02-07-2018, 11:43 PM
Experiencer
Thank you, Deb and Native Spirit. I am feeling very much at peace with my decision.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:59 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm here to help I hope this helps you
Old 06-08-2018, 09:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralwanderer
Thank you, Deb and Native Spirit. I am feeling very much at peace with my decision.

Another learning experience behind you!