Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 16-05-2019, 04:37 PM
Master
Crystal compatibility

When it comes to crystals sometimes I use them all the time and at other times I pull away from them. Currently I am in a crystal phase and I have bought lots of new ones to use on my development.

One query that has come up for me is with regard to stones and their compatibilty. I am drawn currently to orange and blue stones. However it is my understanding that say for example Carnelian won't work too well with a blue crystal as it is gentle while they are energising.

So my query is does anyone know of particular crystals that ought not be paired ever...

Thank you
Old 17-05-2019, 08:33 AM
Master
I rely on my intuition for such things.
I can understand why blue and orange go together well. I believe they're complementary colours. Also, orange is Sacral, blue is throat, and these to are closely related. Both have to do with expression, just in a different way. But in order to work well and be healthy it is important that these two are properly connected. It helps to authentically express yourself.
Also not sure if all blue stones are gentle? I guess it depends on what it is. If I think about my electric blue apatatite, plankeite or lapis...
And you know, even if something is less usual, if it feels right to you it likely is what you need.

There are combinations I wouldn't make, like carnelian and amethyst. Or carnelian and rose quartz or morganite.

Also, if you want to work with both but don't feel they go directly together, you can carry one in your pocket and another as a pendant (put it in one of these interchangeable cages if it isn't a pendant).
Old 17-05-2019, 06:12 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I can understand why blue and orange go together well. I believe they're complementary colours. Also, orange is Sacral, blue is throat, and these to are closely related. Both have to do with expression, just in a different way. But in order to work well and be healthy it is important that these two are properly connected. It helps to authentically express yourself.
Also not sure if all blue stones are gentle? I guess it depends on what it is. If I think about my electric blue apatatite, plankeite or lapis...
And you know, even if something is less usual, if it feels right to you it likely is what you need.

There are combinations I wouldn't make, like carnelian and amethyst. Or carnelian and rose quartz or morganite.

Also, if you want to work with both but don't feel they go directly together, you can carry one in your pocket and another as a pendant (put it in one of these interchangeable cages if it isn't a pendant).

Hey hun

You seem to be pretty knowledgeable regarding crystals. The two I've been having the most difficult with are the heart and third eye. What if I use an apple aura quartz and Yellow quartz. My third eye is green btw and I suffer from digestive issues
Old 17-05-2019, 08:14 PM
Master
Hmmm... I'd look into why I had digestive problems. What do you find difficult to digest? And you can get more specific, find more specific info I mean, if you zoom in on what exactly the problem is, or the cause. Like is it the intestines, the stomach, the liver and so on.
You can look for Louise Hay's explanation on what's behind it.
But digestive problems tend to be indicative that you have problems digesting something, the how and what depend on what I said above, and also what the problem is. Like diarrhea is different from obstipation. One is not absorbing, the other not able to let go. Just an example.
If you know the what & why you can zoom in on a chakra if need be. If for instance the cause is not expressing yourself it could be throat and Sacral.
Again, just an example.

A green 3rd eye basically means that that is what it needs right now to balance. It is not the authentic colour of that chakra. Not a problem, I actually feel it's good to see / feel/ sense what colour it is or needs in order to get balanced or activated more.
In the end, when that is done, it will be the authentic colour, which is purple or darker blue (depending on who you believe, hihi).
This theory goes for every chakra btw so in that sense your Solar Plexus -which should be a golden yellow- can need or be blue, or pink or.. or...
Then it needs that colour, and its energetic vibration, in order to heal and balance itself.

What crystal you need.... just feel!! What I get is somewhat more gentle crystals. It's as if using strong focused, 'harder' crystals will have an adverse effect as it's too much. Be gentle with yourself. It's like when your intestines are upset you don't eat chili. You eat something that's a little easier and gentler. Similar thing.
But follow your own guidance.

Best of luck
Old 18-05-2019, 10:48 AM
Master
Quote:

Thanks this is kinda what I have been thinking. There is so much information out there and as I don't tend to use crystals all that much, or haven't really done for many years, it's been a bit of a re-learning experience.

Currently they are helping me to release a life that I no longer need. I am therefore working deeply with them daily. Funny you mentioned about the cages, I did make my carnelian into a pendant. Not a cage though.

Am absolutely loving crystals right now. Kinda sad I dropped them as I trained as a crystal healer years and years ago. Never know may be time to re-visit this
Old 03-07-2019, 05:25 AM
Master
In nature, all of the crystals and stones seem to get along with each other without any problems.
Old 03-07-2019, 10:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
In nature, all of the crystals and stones seem to get along with each other without any problems.
Really? They are created thousands of miles apart, each in conditions that helps create them. What is needed to get one is what would destroy the other.
Old 04-07-2019, 07:02 AM
Master
Examples?

For example can Sulfur, Gold and Pyrite be found side by side in Nature?
Old 04-07-2019, 02:01 PM
Guide
Quote:
Hmmm... I'd look into why I had digestive problems. What do you find difficult to digest? And you can get more specific, find more specific info I mean, if you zoom in on what exactly the problem is, or the cause. Like is it the intestines, the stomach, the liver and so on.
You can look for Louise Hay's explanation on what's behind it.
But digestive problems tend to be indicative that you have problems digesting something, the how and what depend on what I said above, and also what the problem is. Like diarrhea is different from obstipation. One is not absorbing, the other not able to let go. Just an example.
If you know the what & why you can zoom in on a chakra if need be. If for instance the cause is not expressing yourself it could be throat and Sacral.
Again, just an example.

A green 3rd eye basically means that that is what it needs right now to balance. It is not the authentic colour of that chakra. Not a problem, I actually feel it's good to see / feel/ sense what colour it is or needs in order to get balanced or activated more.
In the end, when that is done, it will be the authentic colour, which is purple or darker blue (depending on who you believe, hihi).
This theory goes for every chakra btw so in that sense your Solar Plexus -which should be a golden yellow- can need or be blue, or pink or.. or...
Then it needs that colour, and its energetic vibration, in order to heal and balance itself.

What crystal you need.... just feel!! What I get is somewhat more gentle crystals. It's as if using strong focused, 'harder' crystals will have an adverse effect as it's too much. Be gentle with yourself. It's like when your intestines are upset you don't eat chili. You eat something that's a little easier and gentler. Similar thing.
But follow your own guidance.

Best of luck

It's a long story but I'll make it brief lol. About a year ago I came to realize that my parents and the rest of my families are narcs. I was raised and surrounded by them my whole life which affected my friendships and love life. The first part of my life was full of a lot of pain and betrayal from those I thought I could love and trust. Since finding my twin flame the truth was finally shown to me. It was and still a harsh realization, as I've cut most of them out. I noticed my most intense meditations have been when i focus on the root, sacral and solar. It got so bad before that I was haunted by the pain of the past every second of every day. There were so many triggers that it made each day unbearable. Thankfully reading has helped immensely. I couldnt even concentrate enough to read before so im thankful for that. I also follow chinese astrology in that im weak in wood so reading helps.

I was meant to be a writer in this life but I need to heal more before I begin to write again.
Old 04-07-2019, 04:35 PM
Master
Why not find a good alternative therapist? One that can help with possibly herbs or alternative supplements and so on. Or meridians.
The way your hormones are, and I'm mostly talking estrogen and testosteron here, has a major impact on specific parts of the body and ailments as well.
And... the way these hormones are in your body depends for a big part on your external situation.
This will also affect your lower chakras as these are your foundation, and chakras are also connection to organs.
Like you say, your wood is low. Why not find someone who can help out with that? And these things are really quite specific, I do not recommend messing around yourself with herbs or meridians or whatever.
Find a good accupuncturist or other type of therapist in the alternative. Maybe 2-3 times and they got your system back on track.
Things can be caused by your past. Narcissism is an incredibly intrusive thing to live with.
And such circumstances CAN and will affect your estrogen and testosteron levels and when these are off.... like I said, related to specific ailments even! And either too much estrogen or too much testosteron affects the digestive tract. (I cannot remember which of the two).