Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 19-04-2019, 12:14 AM
Newbie ;)

I used to think the Bible was to be read like an encyclopedia.
But it is actually more like a novel. A paradoxical parable from beginning to end with a grand story of two gods.
One is harsh and demanding. He is often angry and severely punishes anyone who might cross him.
The other God is the "Father" of Jesus. He is love. He is humble and gentle of heart. He does not blind, torture, maim or kill people. He doesn't punish and does not demand worship.
How do I know this? I can't comment on my personal experience right now, but Jesus said it, so believe him. He said that he was the exact representation of the Father.
Those who believe that God is harsh and vindictive will live out of fear and their actions will often mirror that god.
Those who know the Father who is love will love and accept everyone. They will even be kind to those who hurt them. They treat all as equals and never judge.
Old 19-04-2019, 05:17 AM
Master
God is infinite. It's good and evil. Dark and light.

It's not a single thing of anything. it's not just fierce, it's gentle too.

it's so vast that it encompasses things that seem to be opposites. It transcends duality (which is light vs dark, good vs evil, right vs wrong).

and the reason god doesn't stop evil in the world is because people have free will. God didn't create and allow all the evil in the world, people did that all on their own.

It's also through the human mind that evil is created, through ideas of what should be and what shouldn't be.
Old 19-04-2019, 07:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
No I do not think that God is intrinsically fierce. We are in lower realms further away from God where things are harsher. Yet I still believe God is in everything ultimately but still there are these realms that are nearer or further away from the centre. God is not ruling over this world directly but I guess along with all the other forces and influences who are strong here.

I can see that....

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 19-04-2019, 08:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
But you rephrased the question wrong to begin with; it is supposed to be like this:

Is man fierce being? It occurred to me that perhaps why man does not stop "evil" is because it is just an expression of His fierce nature. Earth is a very fierce place....wars, earthquakes, accidents etc. Perhaps earth's fierceness is only indicative of mans's (and our own) fierceness?

God in His love came to help humanity and gave His holy blood in exchange that mankind's soul may once again experience the Divine nature Adam enjoyed. but why does man still seek evil?

I do see what you mean, however I also wonder where 'man' gets his fierce nature from. Are we really that separate from God? Perhaps so....

Old 21-04-2019, 04:28 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

I appreciate this topic.

I was born into wrath in 2016. This came after several years of furious burning.

I began burning in 2011 after a trumpet. The trumpet sound (experienced spiritually) was preceded by an intense radiant heat. It did not burn but was actually quite pleasant. However, shortly after the trumpet I began burning and it was a merciless fire. I learned about "the furies". After so much of the furious burning, I sat like a lump of matter unable to discern my own body. With my head fallen and my language obliterated, I could not speak. Pure fire (spiritual, energetic fire - inner substance) poured from my eyes and streamed down my face as if a hole had been burned right through me.

I continued on in this burning until 2014 - 2015 when the flames became BLACK flames (and this is somewhat connected to that twin flame phenomenon, which I am greatly adverse to). Anyway, it did not take long to burn through the black flames, and the black rages, until I was born fully into wrath. I can show you a video of great spiritual darkness and wrath if you want to see it.

Wrath is deadly hatred, and it is inexplicably dangerous.

Wrath is one of the seven deadly sins and so when God is wrathful, it's an easy question to ask if God is guilty of sin. But we are taught the difference between God and humans and would be led to believe that God's wrath is righteous while human wrath is sin.

I am very well-versed in my wrath. Most of it is directed at God (developing an extreme violent hatred of God is a major massive woe as that is the domain of Hell).

I will not expose people here to the violence of the wrath in its verbal form but I will tell you that I often say or tell people that I am "aligned with wrath". It is a TREMENDOUS EXTREME SEVERE SUFFERING full of unfathomable despair and intolerance and much worse.

Twin flame es NO BUENO, NO BUENO. In my case, WORMWOOD (injustice; Amos 5:7 & environmental destruction; Revelation 8:11) is the result of "twin flame".

Read in Revelation 2 how Jesus will "strike your children with death" (consequence of unrepentance) and while it might seem bloodthirsty psychotic, if you knew and understood the nature of the sin taking place you (by you, I mean people in general) would understand the cause for death. God will bring death to prevent a new generation of sin from going forward because there are levels of degeneracy and depravity too severe to be endured (remember Noah and Lot?). We are currently living in a time where degeneracy and depravity is aleady advanced. There comes a point when it is beyond salvation and destruction is the only solution. This is why we are called to live in repentance and forgiveness.

My faith and my spirit and my personhood and my womanhood and my motherhood and my soul have all been ruthlessly embattled for years, to levels and degrees of severity that I crossed the fatal threshold into wrath. I have been GREATLY GREATLY sinned against and one of those sins includes a multiple of injustices I cannot tolerate.

So, the question is...

Is God more fierce than me or am I more fierce than God? I feel far more fierce than God but maybe that's because a deeply, mercilessly tortured and vulgarized and brutalized violated woman is such a great evil that sins against a male God are simply no match for this sort of fire.

If only you could see the battles I endure. You would not like to witness it, that is for sure. If you saw my face, you would see the rock and the fire and the violence and the death. I am ugly as Hell. I am hideously ugly. When provoked, my face distorts so badly that it is quite frightening to look at. It is not an act and so what makes it so frightening is the authenticity of it.
Old 21-04-2019, 07:14 AM
Master
That is a very odd post little.nation….it sounds like really supernatural things are going on.

Old 21-04-2019, 07:41 AM
Suspended

It was a powerful post but like a really bad nightmare.
Old 21-04-2019, 03:46 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
That is a very odd post little.nation….it sounds like really supernatural things are going on.
I'm deep in spiritual war. People sometimes talk about spiritual war but I have never encountered anyone who is actually in it. I'm attacked constantly. The worst part of the war is getting people to pay attention and learn, which they do not want to do. They are afraid and don't want to be bothered. I've been slave and hostage for over a decade but when I tell people about it they ignore or attack me.

I have to remind myself: Jesus said, remember they hated me before they hated you.

It's no consolation, especially when he had disciples.
Old 21-04-2019, 04:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by little.nation
I'm deep in spiritual war. People sometimes talk about spiritual war but I have never encountered anyone who is actually in it. I'm attacked constantly. The worst part of the war is getting people to pay attention and learn, which they do not want to do. They are afraid and don't want to be bothered. I've been slave and hostage for over a decade but when I tell people about it they ignore or attack me.

I have to remind myself: Jesus said, remember they hated me before they hated you.

It's no consolation, especially when he had disciples.

There is one thing that I have learnt over and over in my spiritual quest and that is one really needs a very good relationship with the universal "I". We all have this "I" within us. If we are at war with our inner "I" all hell breaks loose. One needs to self love and self affirm oneself. Which I know that some Christians find difficult. Good luck and God Bless you.

Old 21-04-2019, 04:53 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
There is one thing that I have learnt over and over in my spiritual quest and that is one really needs a very good relationship with the universal "I". We all have this "I" within us. If we are at war with our inner "I" all hell breaks loose. One needs to self love and self affirm oneself. Which I know that some Christians find difficult. Good luck and God Bless you.

I'm not good at being selfless anymore. Once I developed my "I AM" I lost my selflessness. It's as if selflessness protects the I AM part of one's self but once one's identity is pronounced, they get their proverbial crown and that precious selflessness goes away. I wouldn't doubt if there are exceptions and that there are those who have both - knowing who they are while still able to be selfless.

I'm not very good at being humble (an aspect of selflessness).

Oh, another answer to your question of fierceness.

I teach people some very little known aspects of God which is that when offended and incensed, he will insult and name call (and threaten). It's not "fierce", in this example, but something I like to point out. God calls women "fat cows",

Amos 4 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
The Women of Samaria
The Lord said:

4 You women of Samaria
are fat cows![a]
You mistreat and abuse
the poor and needy,
then you say to your husbands,
“Bring us more drinks!”
2 I, the Lord God, have sworn
by my own name
that your time is coming.

Also, the phrase "piece of****" comes from God.

In the book of Zephaniah 1:14-17 God says he will "turn your flesh out as the dung" which is pretty much telling somebody that they are a "piece of****" (this is in regard to very wicked people who do not love God or believe in him). I happen to think that when GOD tells somebody their "flesh as dung" that it is a particularly harsh judgment.