Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 29-11-2018, 01:50 PM
ImthatIm

Maybe hell is reincarnation in part. Maybe this question was started as bait.
Maybe the question is meant to be leaven.

Love is the thread woven through Christianity. So if young Christians read some of this stuff meant to bring in confusion then follow this stuff down rabbit holes for years then I say shame on all beliefs not grounded in Love.
Old 29-11-2018, 03:01 PM
ImthatIm

The question starting this thread talks of a wheel of life and death.
The one main focus of Christianity is death is cursed on a tree. Therefore we only concern ourselves with the tree of Life in God/Love through Christ and through the Holy Spirit. So no more wheel. Set free set free.
As a Christian my only concern is Heaven at hand. By showing people God in the form of Love. The now of my life. Also the Hope set before me.
Reincarnation is about as important to me as the question where was I at this time last year or where will I be this time next year.
Peace,Love,Joy all.
Old 29-11-2018, 03:16 PM
ImthatIm

Karma was also written about in this thread.
As a christian the Love of God provides me with his righteousness through the finished work of Christ and the Holy Spirit teaches and guides and comforts me in Love and gentleness in my lessons.
So if karma is a thing I need not fear because I receive only the goodness God has for me.

The blessing of God are yes and Amen.
Old 29-11-2018, 05:19 PM
Suspended
Guide

I know one place where I want to go and to stay there forever, with God! :)

It was hard for me to believe there's an actual place called "hell" but my experience tells me that this place is real.
Old 29-11-2018, 06:25 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
The question starting this thread talks of a wheel of life and death.
The one main focus of Christianity is death is cursed on a tree. Therefore we only concern ourselves with the tree of Life in God/Love through Christ and through the Holy Spirit. So no more wheel. Set free set free.
As a Christian my only concern is Heaven at hand. By showing people God in the form of Love. The now of my life. Also the Hope set before me.
Reincarnation is about as important to me as the question where was I at this time last year or where will I be this time next year.
Peace,Love,Joy all.

I love the fact that you understand this.

Dark indeed are the ways of the soul who climbs up the tree by some other way. Moses explained the correct way for lifting up the serpent in the wilderness.

Exodus 4:4

Hopefully, they will see it and begin to understand.
Old 29-11-2018, 06:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Now, the post in the beginning is talking about a reincarnation and the possible inability of a christian to understand this concept. It is also a way of downplaying conventional Christian belief which in a general sense has become systemized.

Let us look first at the possible falsehood of reincarnation. Then, we would say that those that do not believe in it are right. Now let us say that it was real. If reincarnation existed, then we would accept that one returning to a body all over again was because of a failure to pass to an acceptable degree the need To attain a higher birth in say a spiritual body. Perhaps due to Karma or attachment.

In the Christian belief system, the Creator who is pure and spotless incarnates and leads a pure spotless life in order that, being karma free, by paying with His blood, to assume all karma that was, is and will be in existence. Having defeated karma, this allows Him as well power over the consequences of unpaid karma and all things cyclical within the universe. He ascends into the Highest Creative Plane and having performed this Sadhana, offers that people would accept Him as Lord over their lives and to live within them, so doing, they attain the merits of His Sadhana. Those who have received the merits of His Sadhana simply by believing and accepting Him to live in their hearts (or core of their being), become instant candidates and immediately receive His Spirit and enter into the way to unite with the Creator once again without having to go through the cycles of karma, Birth, death, etc.

This is by definition guru yoga, except that the guru does not do the Sadhana to attain realisation and then help aspirants, but does the Sadhana for all aspirants at the cost of His own self. That is, you need not carry out the Sadhana but simply accept the merits. Secondly, the guru was not just man, but Creator.
Try getting Yogananda to die for your karma, so that you can be free from it ;-)

This is just a scenario we would accept if the possibility of reincarnation existed; In both cases either way, those that accept Him into their hearts would still go on a path that leads directly to the Creator without the need To partake in the cyclical universal forces of birth, death, karma etc.

* I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though they die, shall live forever.
= The accomplishment of the Creators Sadhana (That is, the Creator in a physical body which is subject to Universal Laws) allowed Him power over cyclical forces and those that accept to become one with Him in Faith, to them He gives that same Power. And the death of their physical body would release their soul upwards to unite with the Creator.

*When The Son of Man sets you free, you are free indeed.
= Being free from cyclical forces frees the soul and one will not need to go down into the sea of maya(The snare of the devil)

That is why Christianity is called "The Way", because there is but one route and one destination. Dear friends, that Guru of whom I speak of is none other than Jesus Christ who walk the streets of Nazareth some two thousand years ago.

And so, allow me to say that whether or not reincarnation exists, it's a Win-Win for the Christian anyway. Oh my, did I sound like a Christian? kkkk
Old 29-11-2018, 07:36 PM
ImthatIm

Aknaton
What a way with words you have. It blessed me.
Old 29-11-2018, 07:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Imthatlm
I am humbled!
Old 29-11-2018, 08:10 PM
ImthatIm

Mystic Mark
Thanks for your words.
I understand my typing is like a surgeon conducting surgery with a butcher knife.
Old 29-11-2018, 09:11 PM
Guide

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Mystic Mark
Thanks for your words.
I understand my typing is like a surgeon conducting surgery with a butcher knife.

lol

I thought it was explained very well. Then again, sometimes that's just the way it is. The Soul can't accomplish it's objectives without the help of a hireling.

Fair wages for good works.