Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 17-06-2019, 05:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritual1
That is the kind of complicated energy work that I do not want to do. It involves doing a lot of things. Focusing on the root chakra and imagining the color red, while being aware of the breath and what not. After this there are 4 or 5 other chakras. This seems like a lot of work. For now, I am unaware of any other chakra beside the third eye. Is exploring the other chakras really going to help balance the third eye? I dont want to make my life difficult than it already is.

Here's the real cracker: It can already take weeks, months, but more likely years to fully activate these phenomena. Sometimes it might happen spontaneously, but it's only *spontaneous* because we haven't figured out the cause yet. But this is not a trivial exercise of visualize the colour red or the colour green and there you go. Once a chakra is 'activated' you will undoubtedly feel it, and it won't be any visualization-induced experience. Not that such techniques are useless, they can help inner focus upon spirituality, but the technique =/= experience.

Yes, it's a lot of work. Most people aren't even aware they HAVE a subtle body. We reincarnate and perhaps most of us have already had thousands of life times as human beings. If it were all so simple we would all have been in the heavens by now..

Old 09-07-2019, 05:02 PM
Suspended
Seeker

I think you need to cleanse your third chakra.
The best way to do this is by meditating under the full moon night or holding a selenite crystal focussed on your third eye chakra located between the brows. Don't worry. Everything happens for a reason.
It might be a sign you need to focus on your third eye more!?!
I always seek the white light crystal selenite to help me with third eye and maybe you can too!
Old 27-04-2022, 09:52 AM
Knower
How to proceed with energy in the forehead?

Quote:
I feel a pressure on my forehead from time to time. It is quite uncomfortable. Most probably it is a result of my careless experiments with the Third eye chakra. I found out about the third eye while scrolling the internet and I found it very interesting.
For the past 4 years, i never did any energy work. i just kept myself busy with every day life, but every now and then, i felt this energy pressing against my forehead.
Today i relaxed and felt that energy in my forehead. It became more intense but i relaxed and continued to be aware of it. After some time it began to move and went to my throat. I spent some time feeling this energy and when it felt calm, i came here to write this post.

The only useful approach that i have right now for dealing with this energy in my head is to sit still, relax and be aware of it. Is this enough? Is there a better approach like focus on root chakra, or something else?
Old 27-04-2022, 11:18 AM
Knower
Quote:
For the past 4 years, i never did any energy work. i just kept myself busy with every day life, but every now and then, i felt this energy pressing against my forehead.
Today i relaxed and felt that energy in my forehead.
Since i have started paying attention to the energy in my forehead, the feeling of energy has gotten intense. The energy begins to press on my forehead every hour now. I am not sure if i should pay attention to it or ignore. It keeps drawing my attention but when i pay attention it keeps getting intense. plz give me suggestion if u understand this problem.
Old 27-04-2022, 03:13 PM
Master
I've been experiencing a lot of head pressure for about nine years now, I've forgotten what it's like to not feel pressure in my head. What I've noticed in my own experience is that this pressure can also reveal energetic blockages in other areas of my body, most notably in my heart - I've been feeling a lot of pressure in that area of my body too, for some time now, and there seems to be a relationship between the pressure I'm feeling in my head and the pressure I'm feeling in my heart. I think it's very helpful to have a full-body awareness rather than fixing attention in the head (though it's understandable when you're feeling a lot of pressure there, I know), and just notice any points of tension you might be feeling in particular areas of your body, and allow those areas to relax and breathe.
Old 27-04-2022, 04:26 PM
Knower
Relaxing the body does not help. A few things that help a little are washing the forehead with water, placing a hand on the forehead for a while. This disperses the energy but only temporarily. I havent found any proper solution to this. I will try feeling the root chakra. i hope it helps calm the energy in the head. i tried to close the forehead chakra by imagining that a flower is closing its petal, but it does not work.

Do suggest something that can ease the headache in my forehead.
Old 28-04-2022, 02:22 AM
Knower
A new day just began for me. When i woke up, i felt really calm, relaxed, and free from all headache, but after a few moments, the memory of headache i felt yesterday came to me, and i started feeling uneasy.

Yesterday i was thinking i should meditate on root chakra to balance the third eye chakra that was overactive, but today i realize that i just need to relax my mind. i will try to relax my mind enough to let go of the tension created by painful memories.

i realize that my goal is to feel that relaxed and calm mood that i felt for a short moment when i first woke up. i dont know how to consciously enter that relaxed and calm mood because i was asleep and unconscious when i entered it. i am sure i can relax my mind enough to enter that state comsciously as well. good luck to me on finding inner peace.
Old 28-04-2022, 02:31 PM
Knower
Today i spent 4 sessions of almost 15-30 mins each, sitting still and being aware of my headache, accepting it, relaxing with it. It got intense but it also got calm sometimes.

i realize that i need to pay attention to my headache. It has been coming on and off for the past many years but i have been avoiding it because i worry that if i pay attention to it then i will be swept in a spiritual storm or something, but now i will try to face it. i will do atleast 3 sessions every day of paying attention to the headache and feel what it wants to make me feel.
Old 29-04-2022, 12:15 AM
Master

For a long time now I also get strong pressure feeling on my forehead. The more I try to relax it, the more I can feel the pressure. It feels like someone is pulling strongly at my forehead. I do not like it when it happens but I now try to ignore it. If I pay attention to it, it seems to make it worse. I have now started to do energy raising not for that reason but for something else. If it fixes the problem then that will be great.

I have never got a headache from the pressure feeling. I think feeling pressure on my forehead does not cause headaches. That is me and we are all different. It might be different for you but it may not. If you get lots of headaches it might be a good idea to see a doctor about it.
Old 29-04-2022, 05:33 AM
Knower
According to Guru Rajneesh, Orange Book, look at the headache as a friend, it will get intense and pin pointed, then it will disappear and reveal the cause of headache, such as hidden anger, fear, etc.

For me, the headache became intense, pin pointed in the middle of eye brow, and then it moved toward the throat. So i guess it was an energy that moved from one chakra to another.

Today, there is no headache when i woke up. It has been an hour now. I guess i wont have to do the sessions i planned yesterday. So far so good.