Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-07-2019, 06:00 PM
Knower

My TF update!!!

During the latter part of 2013, I had a series of dreams of a faceless man wearing a work badge. I had so much love for this man I didn’t want to wake up. I met TF in 3/2014 out of the blue at a new job. TF recognized the connection first and later while looking into his eyes, I saw a love so pure and deep, I knew it was my dream man. TF was married and I was engaged, but after meeting TF I broke off the engagement. TF also decided to leave his unhappy marriage and we were going to live happily ever after lol. However a couple of months later, TF ended the relationship out of the blue. I was devastated!! He also blocked me from all forms of communication. I was suicidal. My only means of comfort was through prayer and meditation. I was thrusted into a full blown spiritual awakening. The signs and synchs were amazing and everywhere. It was pure torture. TF and I were so much alike it was spooky. Our lives were parallel.

Over the years, slowly but surely the pain and anguish decreased. I still thought of him every day and hoped to reconcile but now my focus was on my spiritual path and the realization of oneness. I began having dreams of another US state. I asked God if he wanted me to move and if so what city. God answered me and I packed up my belongings, giving most of my things to charity, and I moved to a new city not knowing anyone there. I also said goodbye to TF and deleted his pictures and voicemails. I was starting a new life.

One month in the new place, I received an odd text from a former coworker. For some reason I thought of TF and KNEW I had to call him. I had a new number which wasn’t blocked so I called him. He didn’t answer and I didn’t leave a message. The next morning my phone rang and it was the voice of my dreams. We talked for hours. He said he thought of me often and he also went through significant spiritual growth. He also said he blocked me because he could not handle the intensity of the connection, he felt vulnerable and out of control. We ended the conversation by agreeing to keep in touch.

Over the next few months TF called and texted me a few times. I no longer had to be with him, I felt like he was just a close friend. I thanked him for coming into my life being the catalyst for my awakening.

A couple of months later TF texted me he was coming to my state for a wedding. The wedding was being held 3 hrs away from me so we agreed to meet. We were both so excited. We texted everyday with a countdown. I felt like a kid at Christmas.

The day finally came and I drove to pick up TF from the airport. I spotted him and jumped out to give him a hug. Guess what? Although I was happy to see him, the overwhelming feeling of love was NOT there anymore. We spent three beautiful days together but I felt nothing romantic for him. It was a friendly love only. Before I left, I dropped TF off at a car rental office. I looked up and the address was “9999”!!! 9 is the number of closure. I received my closure from this relationship!!! TF and I still keep in contact. He recently wrote me that I will always have a place in his heart and the feeling is mutual.

So five years later after our first meeting, the universe put us back in contact over 1500 miles away from the place we originally met. If you are meant to reunite, nothing can stop it!!! In my case, TF was a catalyst for my spiritual awakening only. The love I saw in his eyes was my meeting my Higher Self for the first time. The more I purged old societal beliefs, hurts, wounds lies etc from my energy field, the hurt I felt from being separated from TF lessened. The hurt was really my perceived separation from Source!!!! Today I’m still on my path of Ascension. I’m still purging and cleaning out old energy. I feel like a new person in a strange land. My story did not have a fairy tale ending but I’m a better person for having gone through the TF journey. I would do it again in a heartbeat!!
Old 22-07-2019, 12:32 AM
Deactivated Account

What a lovely story.

I love hearing updates, we always wonder what happens to our old members and their stories. Glad the experience was able to facilitate much personal growth. Thanks for sharing.
Old 22-07-2019, 03:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel44
During the latter part of 2013, I had a series of dreams of a faceless man wearing a work badge. I had so much love for this man I didn’t want to wake up. I met TF in 3/2014 out of the blue at a new job. TF recognized the connection first and later while looking into his eyes, I saw a love so pure and deep, I knew it was my dream man. TF was married and I was engaged, but after meeting TF I broke off the engagement. TF also decided to leave his unhappy marriage and we were going to live happily ever after lol. However a couple of months later, TF ended the relationship out of the blue. I was devastated!! He also blocked me from all forms of communication. I was suicidal. My only means of comfort was through prayer and meditation. I was thrusted into a full blown spiritual awakening. The signs and synchs were amazing and everywhere. It was pure torture. TF and I were so much alike it was spooky. Our lives were parallel.

Over the years, slowly but surely the pain and anguish decreased. I still thought of him every day and hoped to reconcile but now my focus was on my spiritual path and the realization of oneness. I began having dreams of another US state. I asked God if he wanted me to move and if so what city. God answered me and I packed up my belongings, giving most of my things to charity, and I moved to a new city not knowing anyone there. I also said goodbye to TF and deleted his pictures and voicemails. I was starting a new life.

One month in the new place, I received an odd text from a former coworker. For some reason I thought of TF and KNEW I had to call him. I had a new number which wasn’t blocked so I called him. He didn’t answer and I didn’t leave a message. The next morning my phone rang and it was the voice of my dreams. We talked for hours. He said he thought of me often and he also went through significant spiritual growth. He also said he blocked me because he could not handle the intensity of the connection, he felt vulnerable and out of control. We ended the conversation by agreeing to keep in touch.

Over the next few months TF called and texted me a few times. I no longer had to be with him, I felt like he was just a close friend. I thanked him for coming into my life being the catalyst for my awakening.

A couple of months later TF texted me he was coming to my state for a wedding. The wedding was being held 3 hrs away from me so we agreed to meet. We were both so excited. We texted everyday with a countdown. I felt like a kid at Christmas.

The day finally came and I drove to pick up TF from the airport. I spotted him and jumped out to give him a hug. Guess what? Although I was happy to see him, the overwhelming feeling of love was NOT there anymore. We spent three beautiful days together but I felt nothing romantic for him. It was a friendly love only. Before I left, I dropped TF off at a car rental office. I looked up and the address was “9999”!!! 9 is the number of closure. I received my closure from this relationship!!! TF and I still keep in contact. He recently wrote me that I will always have a place in his heart and the feeling is mutual.

So five years later after our first meeting, the universe put us back in contact over 1500 miles away from the place we originally met. If you are meant to reunite, nothing can stop it!!! In my case, TF was a catalyst for my spiritual awakening only. The love I saw in his eyes was my meeting my Higher Self for the first time. The more I purged old societal beliefs, hurts, wounds lies etc from my energy field, the hurt I felt from being separated from TF lessened. The hurt was really my perceived separation from Source!!!! Today I’m still on my path of Ascension. I’m still purging and cleaning out old energy. I feel like a new person in a strange land. My story did not have a fairy tale ending but I’m a better person for having gone through the TF journey. I would do it again in a heartbeat!!

Great growth angel.
As you show when you journey deeper in yourself through these connections, you source a deeper awareness of how love changes, transforms and becomes more about your personal relationship to yourself.

A healthy love doesn’t need, it simply loves.

It doesn’t need to make another be something, it simply allows.

It understands another, only through its own understanding of itself.
Old 23-07-2019, 03:48 AM
Guide

Beautiful story. I hope you're still keeping in touch with each other.

My twin and I met again after 20+ years of not being in contact. Today he and I have a beautiful friendship. As you said, not the fairytale ending a lot of folks want, but still a beautiful friendship.
Old 23-07-2019, 04:32 AM
Administrator
Hello

If its meant to be trust me the Universe will make it happen. Many times its not that romance that one will find but personal growth one finds. We think too often of that TF being romantic or being a mate image. That is not always the case. Its a bonus if it works out that way. Mine did and he is the greatest blessing I could ever ask to find. Yet the ride was a lot to get us where we are and continues. I am loving the ride though.

I think of Spock and Star Trek where he is parted from Vulcan but still has that "Burn" of a mate there. Parted but never parted.

In the throes of his Pon Farr mating period, Spock must return to Vulcan to meet his intended future wife, betrothed from childhood.

The Universe held that energy.

Lynn
Old 23-07-2019, 04:59 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by clover
What a lovely story.

I love hearing updates, we always wonder what happens to our old members and their stories. Glad the experience was able to facilitate much personal growth. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Clover!!
Old 23-07-2019, 05:04 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Great growth angel.
As you show when you journey deeper in yourself through these connections, you source a deeper awareness of how love changes, transforms and becomes more about your personal relationship to yourself.

A healthy love doesn’t need, it simply loves.

It doesn’t need to make another be something, it simply allows.

It understands another, only through its own understanding of itself.

Absolutely. I didn’t want to believe this journey was all about me...I just wanted him. But now that I’ve found me, I no longer need him or anyone/anything else. I am that which I’ve been seeking.
Old 23-07-2019, 05:14 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
Beautiful story. I hope you're still keeping in touch with each other.

My twin and I met again after 20+ years of not being in contact. Today he and I have a beautiful friendship. As you said, not the fairytale ending a lot of folks want, but still a beautiful friendship.

Thanks Ssdm1. Yes we still keep in touch. Two hours after I wrote this post, he and I were texting and he wrote “We shouldn’t count us out...” He was responding to a comment I made about seeing him in the next lifetime. He responded, “We’re finished here?” I said, “You tell me”

I love him regardless if friendship or something more. I’m happy you have a beautiful friendship with TF.