Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 21-07-2019, 10:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Book1 Looking for second opinion on 5 card spread

Hello all! Recently i did a tarot spread to gain clarity on a new non-profit business idea i came up with to help me decide whether i should pursue it.

The idea was to create a website that would provide unbiased statistics and information on a relatively complicated and controversial subject.

The goal of the website is to fight miss information.

The spread itself had a yin and yang to it. Three powerfully positive cards next two distinctly negative warnings. Although i have my own interpretation (listed under the image) i would appreciate additional feed back.

My interpretation of seeing the emperor, chariot, and two of wands is generally positive. To me those cards are all about taking control. Not just for myself but for anyone who would use the site. After all fighting miss information is the exact definition of taking control. Seeing the 5 of swords and three of swords at first confused me, since they appear in direct contradiction to the other cards. After thinking about it... i began to wonder if those two cards where actually warning. If i where to pursue this path, i would need to be guarded (perhaps anomously creating it?) to protect myself from heart break.

Given the controversial nature of the website, this makes sense. But wanted others opinions!
Old 22-07-2019, 12:08 AM
Deactivated Account

Just my stab at it,

Tarot is non duality for me, so there isn't really a 'positive' card more than another card. Even a 'positive' card can be a trait of something unhealthy.Chariot here I see as your passion or drive for the project...

The last two cards are what grasp my attention. Five of swords is rather shady and divisive. It similarly has the Emperor vibes, in a sense that the Emperor is a figure that wins at all costs, bad or good intentions. I am not into 'predictive' readings, but I feel like this is asking you, 'is the platform honest?' and Will it hurt ( three of swords) or help the target audience (two of wands). Based on the last two cards, whatever it is, I feel would be a very polarizing and bias project. I don't personally see anything solid showing it's an idea that is going to work in your favor, id be more inclined to listen to the feeling of it being more a warning..

That is personal stab at it! Thanks for letting me play : )
Old 22-07-2019, 12:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clover
Just my stab at it,

Tarot is non duality for me, so there isn't really a 'positive' card more than another card. Even a 'positive' card can be a trait of something unhealthy.Chariot here I see as your passion or drive for the project...

The last two cards are what grasp my attention. Five of swords is rather shady and divisive. It similarly has the Emperor vibes, in a sense that the Emperor is a figure that wins at all costs, bad or good intentions. I am not into 'predictive' readings, but I feel like this is asking you, 'is the platform honest?' and Will it hurt ( three of swords) or help the target audience (two of wands). Based on the last two cards, whatever it is, I feel would be a very polarizing and bias project. I don't personally see anything solid showing it's an idea that is going to work in your favor, id be more inclined to listen to the feeling of it being more a warning..

That is personal stab at it! Thanks for letting me play : )

Thank you. As far as the questions, i feel like it would help the target audience.
But the topic is a very polarizing. Although it’s not a “biased” project (raw data doesn't have biases per say) those who would disagree with it would claim its biased.
Old 22-07-2019, 07:06 AM
Knower
The Chariot, 3 of swords - 2 of wands - Emperor - 5 of swords

Do you read with reversals?

The Earth element is missing here.

The element of Earth relates to grounding, wealth, stable foundations, endurance and practical matters.

So, this project is either unrealistically ambitious or not well-thought-out, and, because of that, you may experience all kind of difficult emotions, from pain or rejection to angry words, conflict and defeat...

Seek an elder for advice ( Emperor), if possible.
Find a balance between heart and head....
Old 27-07-2019, 07:34 PM
Knower

Dear axman
I will share what i get from this...

You asked specifically, "... i did a tarot spread to gain clarity on a new non-profit business idea i came up with to help me decide whether i should pursue it."

So you are really looking for whether I should pursue it answer. What is the likelihood of success, right? Okay... well lets look at the cards...

The Chariot - movement
The 3 of swords - to talk about talking
The 2 of wands - to have fun in a path
The Emperor - to reflect
The 5 of Swords - to reflect on talking

So, to answer the question, the tarot replied, "You know... this sure looks like an active concern! You must like communicating about the importance of clear communications. And you are expecting this to be a fun path! Well... it looks like it is going to have you very reflective about something communication related."

So I would say that if your goal with this project was end up in a reflective place in your life about communication efforts, then it looks like you should pursue your project. If you are looking for something besides reflection, then you probably don't want to do it. I guess it all comes down to what were you hoping to get out of this "idea" of yours? The Tarot can't dream up realities... it can only help us clarify our true desires.
Old 29-08-2019, 09:07 AM
Newbie ;)

can we use apps for it. is it real or fake???
Old 13-09-2019, 08:07 AM
Experiencer

Would love opinions on this Lenormand reading

Posted by mistake - sorry
Old 13-09-2019, 08:08 AM
Experiencer

Soery - posted by mistake