Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-08-2018, 05:43 AM
Experiencer
After reading some of the comments I need to elaborate on my position further.

Quote:
Are NDEs would you say they are...
1) healthy. (Because they can help one to gain perseoctive on life/death/rebirth/their place in life)
2) unnecessary for growth and finding out the truth

I know before I said neither, but I want to change my answer to both. I couldn't pick 1 over 2 or 2 over 1 because only 20% of NDE's result in an experience. Most people who nearly die don't report an experience. Many people can discover their truth about "life/death/rebirth/their place in life" without ever having to die to know it or picking up a book on NDE's. I consider myself in that category.

Yes it's true some people have discovered a new perspective on life after having an NDE, but other's haven't experienced anything. I think it's important that we don't dismiss their experience just because it doesn't align with convention. The truth is there are lot of people in the world who managed to discover their truth without ever having any kind of spirituality.

Quote:
Are we NDEs would you say they are...
1) caused by the brain and body
2) an actual experience with the world of spirit

Once again the correct answer is both. Obviously the body and brain need to be sick or dying in order for an NDE to occur. Medical professionals have documented changes in the body and the brain during and after death. Spirit takes over, but the brain isn't completely dissociated from dying.

The correct answer is the body and the spirit plays a part in the dying experience.

Quote:
Are NDEs...
1) planned by the universe/soul/life path of the soul before birth
2) completely a random occurrence

The burden of proof rest upon the one who makes the claim. Can some one prove that either answer is correct or either answer can't be correct? Remember not even psychics agree on the nature of freewill. Some people think everything is predestined which is very much a Calvinist approach to Life after Death, while others believe in freewill. Who's right? I believe their is a third option. Once again it's both. So I guess what I'm trying to say is there is a third option for all 3 questions.

I personally would be interested to hear your NDE when you feel ready to share. :)
Old 13-08-2018, 10:30 PM
Suspended
Guide
dear soulforce,
Yes I have had a true, real nEar death experience. It happened July 17th. I can only say I saw gods reflection, through the clouds of time and essence to my inner soul. I can't exolain all of it. Read into what may have happened after July 17th and tell me.

Be well.... Be love
Old 03-09-2018, 06:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
hi everyone.

I am making this nifty poll to see what you all may think as I'm curious.

1) healthy. (Because they can help one to gain perseoctive on life/death/rebirth/their place in life)

Are NDEs...

Thank you.
Be well!

Responding to your poll:
1. NDEs are not physically healthy because you have to die to experience one. But they do offer insight to a topic closed to human scrutiny for most of humanity's existence, and they are helpful in establishing that our consciousness doesn't die along with our physical bodies. It's not necessary to have an NDE in order to learn from them, since others have already had NDEs for you.

2. NDEs are definitely NOT created by the brain. There's much evidence to support this fact. NDEs are in truth not NEAR Death experiences, but actually Short Term Death Experiences. These people actually died. One Russian male was actually dead for almost two full days before he awoke in the morgue just before they were to start an autopsy. NDEs are REAL DEATH experiences.

3. NDEs can be assigned to both of your categories--both pre-planned before birth, and caused by events in our physical lives.
Old 03-09-2018, 06:57 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
hi everyone.

I am making this nifty poll to see what you all may think as I'm curious.

Are NDEs...

Thank you.
Be well!

You say poll but I see nowhere to place any polling options. Tried to create a thread and yes the options to poll are supported by this content management system. Perhaps the poll is broken or you just didn't add one.

You did not define NDE and looking it up at Wikipedia probably won't help. What I am quite sure of also by looking at the questions is that whatever the term NDE defines, it fails to pass the scientific method.

But even without knowing the definition I feel able and bored enough to state the obvious.
What we believe can't be proven and is merely speculation and what we can prove may be proven otherwise and was merely belief.
Old 04-09-2018, 03:02 PM
Suspended
Guide
Ok dagmar this isnt science this is experience. We are all entitled to our experiences. Anyone can simply read the first post and amswer the poll questions. Thank you everyone for the replies. I wish I could share my nde. Its a lot to write about, perhaps one day I'll find the time.and words.