Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-08-2019, 05:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
My guess is it was IndigoViolet, but I am not sure to be honest. To be honest with you, it might have been you. I can feel and smell people on the other plane and see auras, but I cannot fully establish a presence like some who stay in a high vibrational state all the time through self-trance invocation. I can only do it through completely silencing my mind and becoming aware of everything, which isn't easy to do. When I meet someone on the spiritual plane, I meet and attach a form to them, a name or symbol of some sort to identify to who they are, in order to trace them on the physical plane to their bodies. The lighter the spirit, the harder it is for me to become aware. The damper and lower the energy, the easier it is for me to sense it. The physical reality works slower than the spiritual one. I felt spiritual presences the moment I was planning on posting the thread. All that being said, if it was you, then thank you. They didn't completely remove the entities, but they removed a lot of them, which I am grateful for. If there is anything that I can offer you, that is within my ability to and that I can afford to, then please tell me.

To me, the physical reality happens after the spiritual one - although some people stay in a constant state of awareness. These are the people who believe they are living in a matrix. We co-create our reality and then the physical is the after-affect of that co-creation. Some of us are in auto-pilot on certain days, because it holds no huge presence for our conscious-self, while others are completely tuned in. The body is merely our vessel, our ship, our house to go through the experience. Everyone experiences it differently and they are choosing to follow whatever their belief system are in their present state. This concept was dubbed as Universal law, otherwise known as time dilation - a real universal principal. In essence, the heavier concentration of a force like gravity, the slower or faster, time moves in relation to the object. You can in essence put your consciousness in a reality and live 1,000 years in the time-span of a second in another. I personally believe, this is the underlying concept of how we are enjoying our current experience, while simultaneously experiencing others.

Universal Law (Time Dilation) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_M1t0HE-Kk

If I had to hazard a guess, it was The Goddess that helped you.

My connection with her ebbs and flows, sometimes it's really strong, other times it's barely there. It has been very weak for the past few months, but last night, she came back with the strongest presence yet and this seems to persist for now.

When my connection with her is particularly strong, I only have to casually think of helping someone and she will do it gladly.

When I was reading your posts this morning, your description of the psychic attacks/parasites and the holes in your aura were so vivid that I saw it very clearly and I also imagined that the holes would close and you would get divine protection. I was about to write to you asking for your permission to work on you energetically, but then decided to wait a bit more as I was at work and it wasn't really a convenient time for me.

The Goddess probably decided not to wait and went out to help you on her own. It has happened before.

That is at least my best guess, of course I could be wrong and it could all be a coincidence. However, I don't think so, because she always gives me subtle signs, often numerical signs that she is at work. I noticed that my last post to you was at 11:13 and as I'm writing this, you have 222 posts under your name. I take that as a sign that she is at work.
Old 09-10-2019, 02:47 PM
Newbie ;)

YES, new to this forum.. Long story (shorter) I had my dark night then massive pain in the chest filled with fear, since then (June) I've had this energy around me that sits on my rib cage and hurts, it has since been on all of my chakra's and now my body is shaky, and releases (what I call bubbles) of cold energy.. my female side is ice and and my male side is warmer and seems larger. I've read some "scary" things about this and haven't found any "help" I've been purging my ego WHOA and have become mentally better but physically worse.. Either healers arent sure how to help or don't fully hear what's been going on...
Old 20-10-2019, 07:18 PM
Knower

I’m a little confused as to this topic. Just what is being referred to here as a spirit parasite? Cannot a person have with him a spiritual leech-like entity, without his being under attack?

Within nature, epizoic creatures exist. They are quite common and often tend to be of the aquatic or insectile variety, but these generally cause no harm to the autosite.

The reason I ask is because I knew of someone who years ago was involved with EVP and inadvertantly let in what she thought was a spirit parasite via an interdimensional portal. She described the feeling as a blanket of warm, icky energy which enveloped her aura, that made her feel slightly nauseous at times. This young woman did not feel threatened by this otherworldly presence at all and she certainly was not in a battle with it.

My sympathies go out to anyone who feels they are under spiritual attack. I truly believe that such psychic oppression exists in the world and am merely seeking some clarification on the matter.

Is what has herein-above been described in this post similar to the same thing that is being discussed here in this thread? In other words, do spirit parasites necessarily have to be abusive, or can they not live with an individual and do nothing more than subtly – and perhaps even unintentionally – be a drain on one’s energy?
Old 20-10-2019, 07:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Found Goat
I’m a little confused as to this topic. Just what is being referred to here as a spirit parasite? Cannot a person have with him a spiritual leech-like entity, without his being under attack?

Within nature, epizoic creatures exist. They are quite common and often tend to be of the aquatic or insectile variety, but these generally cause no harm to the autosite.

The reason I ask is because I knew of someone who years ago was involved with EVP and inadvertantly let in what she thought was a spirit parasite via an interdimensional portal. She described the feeling as a blanket of warm, icky energy which enveloped her aura, that made her feel slightly nauseous at times. This young woman did not feel threatened by this otherworldly presence at all and she certainly was not in a battle with it.

My sympathies go out to anyone who feels they are under spiritual attack. I truly believe that such psychic oppression exists in the world and am merely seeking some clarification on the matter.

Is what has herein-above been described in this post similar to the same thing that is being discussed here in this thread? In other words, do spirit parasites necessarily have to be abusive, or can they not live with an individual and do nothing more than subtly – and perhaps even unintentionally – be a drain on one’s energy?

He got his help already.

I removed his problem entirely, but later i talked to him, and I changed my mind and reverted him back. As he does not appreciate my help. Period. If you like, go on and talk to him. I am fine with it, but whatever happened, dont tell me lolol. He might appeciate you though.