Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 11-07-2014, 04:19 PM
Deactivated Account

I've always thought they were peoples discarded soul fragments wandering the lower astral or I've heard that they're ghosts.

They never seemed harmful to me.. just 'shadowy' lol.
Old 11-07-2014, 11:12 PM
Experiencer
I really have to look up Bosch :)

Shine
Old 11-07-2014, 11:14 PM
Experiencer
Ooops! I'd better spell it right! :)

Shine
Old 24-07-2014, 10:45 AM
Eryna

I believe they're interdimensional tricksters.
Old 28-07-2014, 12:51 AM
Moon_Hotel

solid black shadow of young boy in my house yesterday afternoon

Hi, I know Im probably going to get feedback from you guys saying i must be crazy but i really don't know who else to tell or ask advice from without the people in my life becoming concerned for my sanity.

it sounds completely impossible but i seen this, i cant believe it myself, i'm in shock and spooked.

This afternoon at about 2pm i was laying on my bed waiting for my partner to get ready and i heard a big bump come from my laundry. I looked up and out into the hall, i saw a completely solid black figure, race out of my laundry and into another bedroom directly across the hall. The figure was 2D, looked like cartoon-like, cardboard or hard plastic or something. The outline of the figures' head looked similar to a young boys haircut and the figure itself was a similar height and build to that of someone who would only be 7-9 years old. I got up and looked in the room, laundry and the entire house for something/anything that might have helped me make sense of what i had just seen... but there was nothing there.. Im really confused.

The noise that initially alerted me sounded like the metal industrial trolley (that we have as a bench in the laundry) being suddenly moved or sounded like it had been jumped down off ..

Should i be worried, should i go tell a professional what i saw.. it was not blurry or distorted in anyway.

The figure was perfectly clear, it looked so much like precisely cut out cardboard (or something) that was walking smoothly like a person. I could even see the perfect outline of the spikes of the hairstyle. the figure had no features at all.. no eyes ears, etc.. it looked just like looking at black cardboard cut into the exact shape.

I really need to know what is going on.. do you know anything about anything like this? i just posted my story on here, cause I'm that confused and scared and am worried i might be crazy... its not normal to just see a shadow/boy thingy in your house.. please hel p me.. any info is appreciated..
Old 28-07-2014, 09:56 AM
Master
Hi Moon. You know you might be in a location wherein an interdimensional portal is evident.
Don't know if you own your residence there, or are renting, but, may want to have some professionals come in to investigate.

A history of residents living there prior might be done, also.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 28-07-2014, 05:52 PM
truth lie

In my area, the shadow people who are not moving, or having no similarity to common spirits are regarded as soul reaper. People see them when they are near to their death. Many people who see them sometimes think as they are ghosts, it is not necessary that only dying person can see them, it is possible that normal peoples may able to see them.
Old 31-07-2014, 11:41 PM
pgrundy

I used to live in a house that had a shadow cat. Lots of people saw it, and that was probably the least weird thing there.

Anyway, I didn't get the impression it was evil in any way or dangerous.
Old 25-09-2014, 03:17 PM
divinelight

I often knock out in my living room ( I don't know if it because I am tired or my energy is being drained). I often see flashes of little white lights (diamond like) or bigger ones. Occasionally I see black little circles too. The best way to describe them is flashing you notice out corners of your eyes.

So last night I fell asleep again and was dreaming and felt something blow on my foot in seemed like it was in my dream but as I awoke I felt it on my foot. When I look up I see one or two 2D semi shiny black men one was prominent he had silver lining around him and he just stood there. After some time they went to the opposite side of the room in the corridor and it seemed like they were kind of crouching/spying on me. When I noticed them they went back to the original spot where I first saw them. Are these shadow people? The one man was pretty tall 2D he kind of looked like a male washroom sign with a silver lining and the black seemed like a black glass...What did I see?

This is not the first time stuff like this has happened to me, for example one night I fell asleep at my desk in my room and was awaken when something kicked me in the leg. As I opened my eyes I saw a small diamond like light floating down towards my feet. Where it landed was a small diamond which I actually picked up. Every time I find a little diamond something crazy happens. When I tell my mom these things she kind of gives me the look lol. Can someone please clarify what is going on?
Old 26-09-2014, 11:36 AM
sunbeam

Hi all, I saw a shadow person once.
I was 16 and working on a farm. For some reason the yard had a really creepy feel to it and I hated being in the food store by myself - there was a presence there.
One day when I was feeding the pigs, I saw something in the corner of my eye, standing about 6 metres away from me.
And I just knew if I looked directly at it, it would disappear, so I just stood there "watching" it out of my peripheral vision for a few seconds.
It had the shape of a man and in a very thick dark black.
Then I looked directly at it and it disappeared!!