Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-07-2012, 09:01 AM
Knower
Realms of pain and suffering

According to my spirit guide there are worser planes than the physical to feel pain and suffering like I remember her talking about a world governed by high evil spirits that make people suffer REAL pain.

Apparently I was stuck in one of these places before my life now and a lot of spirits tried to rescue me from this state it was basically a Colosseum with many upper classed ( as I think of them) demonic entities sat down watching many confused and weak spirits fight each other to the death of their bodies until they spawn again, and fight, ect.

The reason I find this weird is because I am often told by people that there wont be any thing worse than here but obviously if there are dark places like this with suffering of spirits it is obviously not true, and I personally think something should be done about it!
Old 04-07-2012, 01:53 AM
Kaceykat

I'm with you. I believe some realms could be worse! At least here on this plane, physical death ends torment.

A long time ago, a priest friend suggested I read the writings of St. Teresa of Avila. She was very psychic, had all sorts of visions and out-of-the-body experiences. In one of them, she described at length being shown the place in Hell that she would have ended up without God's mercy! That looong description creeped ~ me ~ out! I don't think I'd ever be able to read her stuff now, I'm not curious enough anymore to frighten myself w/ stuff I already believe in
Old 04-07-2012, 01:57 AM
Master
What we can do about it is first heal and clear our own psyches of negativity.

Then with the unveiled love that arises we may continue to raise our frequencies and benefit those trapped in negative zones... in this world and beyond.

Xan

Old 04-07-2012, 02:02 AM
Sybilline

What is "real pain" exactly? This is very interesting, I personally believe that YOU cannot really be hurt, and that certain things cause human suffering. I wonder what causes theirs?
Old 04-07-2012, 02:02 AM
Midnite

Do something about it? heh good luck with that. I have never personally come across that Colosseum place you mentioned before, or I just can't remember it... But I can assure you that Earth hasn't even begun tipping the ice-burg on true suffering. Earth is still rainbows and happy dayz considering where my soul has been in the past. Anybody who tells you 'Earth is as bad as it gets' is just fooling themselves. But rest assured, if your soul is not meant to go down that pathway of learning, you will never see such negative places. Everything is proportional.
Old 04-07-2012, 02:05 AM
Midnite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
What is "real pain" exactly? This is very interesting, I personally believe that YOU cannot really be hurt, and that certain things cause human suffering. I wonder what causes theirs?

Try meditating upon the Demonic realms more often.
Old 04-07-2012, 02:12 AM
Master
Sybilline... In my view, it's contracted energies turned back on themselves that are pain. This doesn't effect the real You, but lies in the energetic overlay of one's history.

Xan

Old 04-07-2012, 02:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnite
Try meditating upon the Demonic realms more often.

Why would you want to do that?

Xan

Old 04-07-2012, 02:16 AM
Midnite

We live in a Universe polarized by two forces, to exclusively delve into just one of them would mean you're cutting your learning in half.
Old 04-07-2012, 02:30 AM
Master
I see, Midnite. Learning is good.

Xan