Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 29-01-2018, 01:22 AM
Seeker

Communication With Spirits

So, I have a situation I need advice with. I'm not sure what to do at this point, and I want to provide the help I was asked for.

So here's what's going on. Back in October of 2017, several friends and I visited the Old South Pittsburg Hospital in Chattanooga, TN and spent the night and went on a "ghost hunt." The tour was great, and we made contact with several spirits living there. Before beginning the tour, I, of course, did several prayers of protection and told the spirits there that they cannot follow me out of their home.

About me - I am a sensitive with some medium capabilities but am not fully developed as of this time. I mostly communicate with spirits when I am in the stage of sleep between falling asleep and my first REM cycle. Occasionally I can see spirits visually and communicate with them verbally and they will respond through my thought processes.

After this tour, things were normal at home, and during sleep. I didn't think about the location or anything we came across. Then, all of a sudden, without any thoughts, I had two spirits come visit me in my dreams. Not only did they visit me, they took me back to the hospital in the exact places they lived, and even took the time to show me what the hospital looked like when it was operational and new. Here's where things start to get weird. The male spirit had several negative accusations made of him and has asked me repeatedly to come back so he can talk to me and clear his name of these accusations. The other spirit, a female, I think she's a nurse, wants me to come back to talk to me about something but won't reveal what she wants to talk about. I have invited them both to speak to me through my dreams, like they had used to contact me, and they both have said they will not do that.

They're not haunting me or my dreams as they only visit occasionally. My question is, do I go back? Do I just write them off since they won't communicate in the manner in which I requested? What do I do? I'm still learning how to work with this part of my gift, and need advice from those that are more experienced with this.

Thanks in advance for any help you may offer!
Old 03-02-2018, 02:33 PM
Master

We all go out of body during deep , bur remember it as a dream , if at all . You could be meeting up with these real people . You could will your self to get more details from these people , see if you could do any thing to help them .
Old 24-05-2018, 12:59 AM
Master
This is an old thread, and it doesn't appear that you even visit the forums anymore, New2this, or if you still just read them from time to time. I don't know if this is still a thing for you or not. I thought I would reply in case anyone else may be in the situation you are in.

First off, it is a nice thing to want to help spirits, especially those who are stuck or lost. It's very kind to do. That said, I must stress that doing such work should not be undertaken lightly, nor should it be done by those who do not know much about what they are doing in the world of spirit. Not to try and thunder on your parade, or to scare you off.

For instance you don't know anything about these spirits that followed you home. While you may have had protection before you went in, did you remember to cut your cords and release that energy after you were done walking through the old building? That is a step that can be so easily forgotten to do. To close down to things after you left. To have that energy stay where it is. Granted not everyone will stay, some will still follow.

Next while it is nice to try and connect and communicate with a spirit, one should do so on better terms than just inviting them into your dreams. You don't know these spirits, you don't know their energy, or their intentions. To just give up your freewill and allow them not only into your home, but also into your dreams, may not end well for you. It may end up with spirits you can't get rid of, or even an attachment. What kind of safety measures would you have put into place with that? Were you making sure guides were with you? Do you know your guides enough to know who they are if you meet them to protect you from such things if need be? So to just haphazardly invite in spirits without being fully prepared isn't the best thing to do.

On top of that I would also be very weary of any spirit trying to lure you anywhere for whatever reason they are telling you they need you. You don't know where they are sending you, or even what else may be waiting for you.

Now I don't want you to think I am just trying to scare you or others off from working with spirit. I most certainly am not. I am however stating that not everything is love and light that is still hanging around here. To just willingly invite in anything is not the best thing to do.