Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 22-08-2012, 12:23 AM
CatChild

Memoirs of a Blue.

Memoirs of a Blue.

I have decided to finally record my personal understandings of my Self. I have talked about 'missing home' before. Missing parents I don't recall in Earthly detail, but rather in tall, blue form- they emit incredible Love for me, and have been helping me teach this to my Earth Parents. They emit the style of support that holds my energy, as the bond to my Blue Beings funnels my core identity. My nucleus of every lifetime I lived and the crystaline of every blueprint on my akash lives on from my first incarnation extended from Source.

I'm not going to claim to be sane or insane- I'll leave that up to you to decide. There is no other place to project a subject like this; it belongs here in a sacred space. I have been accumulating experiences and lives in many incarnations, many here on this planet. I began my consciousness as source swelled and pushed the bounds of it's intentions. I was ready to take on the whole of the tiny increment of everything that ever was. A fragment of magnetic energy drawn to more magnetics. I was Joy. I Was.

The concept of 'evolution' is Earthly. I Was- was an experience of a blueprint unfolding as each new reflection began to mean something Consciously. That was how I Was, manifested, 'developed' and evolved into form. the blueprint and the magnetics were energy that together sensationalized and provided me with suspension. And, my bond with source that will never be severed, connected me to All and yet I began the illusion of separateness. I grew between my poles and became a Blue.

The Blue planet or dwelling has no real physical substance as it is largely telepathic. Hologram. The physical form is mainly felt intuitively, and the incarnates are fluid and cerebral. They are Incredibly Loving. There is no negativity or darkness in the Blue world- there is no darkness or negativity in the Blue consciousness. There is no real sound outside of a quiet, intuitive flow among the forms, and the reactionary behavior that constitutes reflective growth between the poles of each incarnate there, is studied and adapted to until there is an energy pull that connects incarnates into family groups for lack of a better term. The change that occurs on the Blue is completely connected to Source or God, and is in essence just One of infinite energetic blueprints of Source. The expansion of each Blue blueprint is internal as opposed to external, as the reflective process is cerebral-emotional yet still very much observatory. That inner change triggers the attraction towards it from other galactic energies, as the Source incarnates vibrate in response to each others activated energetic blueprints. I Was became I Am, and I Am, always was. Chemistry connected distant energies telepathically resulting in migratory energy which weakened in original form to blend with a new environment. The first experience of time and space- past and present, new to old and old to new.

To be continued...