Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

View Poll Results: If you found money on the ground, what would you think?
The Universe is good to me! I must have good karma. 26 44.07%
I'm kind of poor, this could help me scrape by to my next paycheque. 14 23.73%
It's my responsibility to find someone in need (or a charity) to give this to. 19 32.20%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-11-2010, 06:34 PM
A Glass named Esther

If you found money on the ground...

What you would think? What would you do?
Old 16-11-2010, 06:46 PM
earthprowler

i think i'm broke and finders keepers.

at least i'm honest.
Old 16-11-2010, 06:48 PM
Guide
If I thought I could find out who the money belonged to I would return it. Otherwise I would chalk it up to good fortune and be grateful since in my lifetime I have lost more money than I have found serendipitously.
Old 16-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Suspended
I didn't vote.

For me, it depends how much it is and the situation/environment around me.

2p and I leave it. £2 and I pick it up. £2,000 and I get very suspicious and look around for Derren Brown.
Old 16-11-2010, 07:01 PM
Master
If I saw someone losing money, I would give it back.
If I find it just lying there, desperately crying out for a hand.. I will take it. My thought would be: ''I'm a lucky guy.'' I certainly don't want to call it good karma..
Old 16-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Administrator
I Have been in the situation twice i found a wallet twice with money in it lots of it too and handed it on the police , i know if it was me i would hope that someone would think that the money was needed and hand it in,

Namaste
Old 16-11-2010, 09:05 PM
A Glass named Esther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I Have been in the situation twice i found a wallet twice with money in it lots of it too and handed it on the police , i know if it was me i would hope that someone would think that the money was needed and hand it in,

Namaste

This is very good indeed!

I suppose I should have specified...just money on the ground: no identifiable owner that lost it (wallet, seeing it fall out of someone's pocket, etc.)
Old 12-08-2015, 03:20 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
I didn't vote.

For me, it depends how much it is and the situation/environment around me.

2p and I leave it. £2 and I pick it up. £2,000 and I get very suspicious and look around for Derren Brown.

Basically agreed. Well said.
Old 16-11-2010, 09:09 PM
Lostgirl

I voted im kinda poor...which is true, however if i found the owner i would always return it, i also think that it would be good karma and that the universe is smiling on me. In a way, it realsise im not doing so well on the money front, ive done some good deeds and this is good karma.....
Old 16-11-2010, 10:03 PM
Master
Okay if the money was in a wallet, I'd give it back no problems. If it were just a loose bill fluttering in the wind I'd take it. If it were a 50 dollar bill I'd have no issues, if it were 100 dollar bill I may have some issues and give half of it to someone who needs it too. Great question.
Spiritlite.