Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 18-07-2015, 07:47 PM
Ascender

DMT The Spirit Molecule

Read it and thoroughly enjoyed it. He's very of the opinion that DMT allows us to tune our consciousness into other realities. The places and beings are very real as opposed to brain fabricated etc. Some interesting view on what happens after death...

Well worth reading. Think there's a 90 minute video on Youtube too
Old 18-07-2015, 07:55 PM
Never saw any beings on it...but is is very cool.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-07-2015, 01:42 AM
Master
metal, the spirit molecule is not a dialogue we can have here, or this thread would disintegrate in 5,4,3,2...
Old 19-07-2015, 07:45 AM
Master
Gnosis - DMT The Spirit Molecule [Documentary, 1:13:46 runtime]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hemax-gMh7I

pdf (Portable Document Format )
http://www.organiclab.narod.ru/books...t-molecule.pdf
Old 19-07-2015, 09:48 AM
Guide
Something I'm very interested in too....funny I was just reading a thread on this last night on BlueLight and everyone on that was saying how during things like sleep DMT is not released in the brain, or not enough of it is. But no one had hard evidence. I find the evidence of The Spirit Molecule compelling to suggest it is like at the very least like the Signal Receiver in all life to the "psychic" network. And I do believe in it being released during traumatic times, like birth and death. It just makes sense. If you haven't seen his work, you should look up Alex Grey. He appears in that documentary.

Also, within the last couple years there has been a surge of interest in the Shamanic Healing Medicine, Ayahuasca. Before, this used to be something that "found you" when you where ready for her. I've been hearing her call for 2 years, and opportunities have arose but the timing has been bad. :/ But the fact there is such widespread interest in something that was once a secluded thing? DMT is the active ingredient in Ayahuasca.

The fact that the world is waking up and a lot of us are perhaps "feeling the call" is perhaps a sign that we are evolving consciously at rapid speed. Aya will have her sweep over many and clean their hearts but not before making them experience their own wrongdoings, it's like Judgement Day has come. Perhaps this is exactly what we need.
Old 19-07-2015, 03:30 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
metal, the spirit molecule is not a dialogue we can have here, or this thread would disintegrate in 5,4,3,2...

Not sure what you mean?? Is it because its a prohibited substance??
Old 19-07-2015, 03:31 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
Something I'm very interested in too....funny I was just reading a thread on this last night on BlueLight and everyone on that was saying how during things like sleep DMT is not released in the brain, or not enough of it is. But no one had hard evidence. I find the evidence of The Spirit Molecule compelling to suggest it is like at the very least like the Signal Receiver in all life to the "psychic" network. And I do believe in it being released during traumatic times, like birth and death. It just makes sense. If you haven't seen his work, you should look up Alex Grey. He appears in that documentary.

Also, within the last couple years there has been a surge of interest in the Shamanic Healing Medicine, Ayahuasca. Before, this used to be something that "found you" when you where ready for her. I've been hearing her call for 2 years, and opportunities have arose but the timing has been bad. :/ But the fact there is such widespread interest in something that was once a secluded thing? DMT is the active ingredient in Ayahuasca.

The fact that the world is waking up and a lot of us are perhaps "feeling the call" is perhaps a sign that we are evolving consciously at rapid speed. Aya will have her sweep over many and clean their hearts but not before making them experience their own wrongdoings, it's like Judgement Day has come. Perhaps this is exactly what we need.

It just made me wonder, what happens if your pineal gland is faulty or say you get killed instantly like in an explosion? If you don't release the DMT, then potentially youre screwed!
Old 19-07-2015, 06:45 PM
Master
MysticalShaman's mention of Ayahuasca struck a cord of remembrance for me.
i pulled up some images and found the art at the top of this page:
https://jamestylersblog.wordpress.com/tag/ayahuasca/
that story reminds me of some films i've seen, including Altered States (1980).

quote of the day: “the only thing you can do…is let the love come through.”
Old 20-10-2015, 07:29 PM
Newbie ;)

An interesting book indeed, but it could have explored a lot more of the spiritual subjects connected to DMT.