Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 10-01-2011, 09:34 PM
Experiencer
Thank you to everyone who has shared their experience. Like Neville, this is something I'm very curious about. I have experienced soulmate soul blending with someone in the spirit world, but I don't feel that that is a particularly linked phenomenon (unless the walk-in merges with the existing soul). This seems very different.

Now that it's mentioned here, I have heard stories about traumatic events leading to complete personality changes, or people developing habits or speech patterns they never had before (I read an article recently about a British woman who went into a coma and came out of it with a French accent). If it occurs because a body is about to die and the soul wants to continue living, would this be because the soul has some sort of unfinished or urgent business on Earth? I'm wondering why that soul would not choose to reincarnate in the usual way instead. It's also interesting to imagine a soul jumping in halfway through a life experience, instead of going through childhood first.

As for it being a more well-known phenomenon - well, I think the vast majority of people just wouldn't be able to get their heads around the idea. Most people see the body as being the person even if they have some level of belief in a soul and cannot concieve of a self seperate from or residing within it.

Sangress, it sounds like your experiences have been traumatic. Thank you for explaining them, and I hope you don't mind the questions. It sounds like you have done this multiple times - has this been over several lifetimes? It seems that it would be unusual for one person to experience so many of them (at least I have the impression that this is a rare phenomenon which would be considered a solution only in unusual circumstances). Were the exchanges your own choice because it is a solution you are accustomed to?
Old 10-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Sangress

Quote:
Do you ever wonder about your old body(ies) and try to find them...or is it like moving house - once in the new place you hardly ever think about the old one?

Does this mean that the soul you swapped with leaves earth because whilst you were evading death, they were wanting it and so entered a physical body they knew was close to death?

Depends if you wanted the physical body in the first place. And whether the "switch" is willing and deliberate is another matter too.

I wanted to get my body back one time, I had actually been (excuse the language) screwed over when someone dragged me out when they were at the point of death. I died in their body.

Being ignorant and angry, I went for revenge and did the same back to him. To be specific, I took someones body who was very close to him, his wife, and ensured that "I" would die via suicide, then I stepped out of the body and pulled him into it. I am not proud of doing such a thing, it was beyond his own cruelty, but I was very upset and during that life (as with most of my lives) I was not what you may call an honest citizen. I know that is no excuse, but it is worth an explanation.

Unfortunately, switching to a vacant body was too difficult of me to do. I moved into my own body after he had left, I was too late, my body was dead. I never got my body back.

I later tried to find his wife's soul, to apologize and beg for forgiveness and help her. I never had any luck with that, she was nowhere to be found.

Soul Exchanges are each a fairly unique case, you'll find that the motives and reasons for them change according to how it happened, when it happened, who it happened too and what happened before the exchange.

Quote:
It sounds like you have done this multiple times - has this been over several lifetimes? It seems that it would be unusual for one person to experience so many of them (at least I have the impression that this is a rare phenomenon which would be considered a solution only in unusual circumstances). Were the exchanges your own choice because it is a solution you are accustomed to?

I don't mind the questions. You don't get a chance to speak of these things often. This could help a lot of people at some point in their lives.

I've done it 22 times. Not in a row, of course. This is over about a hundred lifetimes (I tend to loose count though because after a while lives tend to blend into one another, so it's only a vague guess.)

8 of my soul exchanges were by choice. 6 were by accident. the rest were enforced upon me against my will in different ways and for numerous reasons.

As for why I've had it happen so many times. I suppose all I can say is that I have either very bad luck, or very good luck.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:00 PM
Neville

Hello Sangress,

I am taking this question from my post at the end of the last page to get your personal view in this respect;

Quote:
Possibly after a traumatic event, you are not the same person, I am sure many of us relate to that.

Is this what you are calling a soul exchange, or is it much more significant than this?

Many thanks for continuing to help further understanding in this .
Old 10-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Sangress

Oh, I must have missed that one. My apologies.

I think that it can be both or one or the other.

I've had many traumatic events in this life and my personality itself has been altered before as an effect (voice, accent, behavior...etc) or defense against the trauma itself.

In my experience, I blame reliving past lives in quick succession at the point of death for the changes experienced afterward.

Otherwise it could be explained through brain damage, which is not detectable in any scans I have had.

In my opinion, a soul exchange is very different in comparison to a soul alteration formed at the point of near-death. A true Soul exchange is far more significant.

This is only my opinion though, others would say differently.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:21 PM
Neville

Thank you for sharing yout views and experiences in this respect Sangress they are of much assistance in furthering understanding.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:46 PM
Sangress

No problem.

It would be a bit selfish on my part not to say anything about it and in sharing this I'm further breaking my old mistrustful and secretive habits.

So, I should be thanking the people who have become interested and brought the subject into the light so it can be discussed openly.
Old 10-01-2011, 11:15 PM
Suspended
Hiya Sangress

Thank you so much for sharing - it really is appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I wanted to get my body back one time, I had actually been (excuse the language) screwed over when someone dragged me out when they were at the point of death. I died in their body.

Being ignorant and angry, I went for revenge and did the same back to him. To be specific, I took someones body who was very close to him, his wife, and ensured that "I" would die via suicide, then I stepped out of the body and pulled him into it. I am not proud of doing such a thing, it was beyond his own cruelty, but I was very upset and during that life (as with most of my lives) I was not what you may call an honest citizen. I know that is no excuse, but it is worth an explanation.

Unfortunately, switching to a vacant body was too difficult of me to do. I moved into my own body after he had left, I was too late, my body was dead. I never got my body back.

I later tried to find his wife's soul, to apologize and beg for forgiveness and help her. I never had any luck with that, she was nowhere to be found.

Soul Exchanges are each a fairly unique case, you'll find that the motives and reasons for them change according to how it happened, when it happened, who it happened too and what happened before the exchange.

I need to digest this, it's quite unusual.
Old 10-01-2011, 11:47 PM
Sangress

Playing body-swap and a man bleeding to death in his own wife's body?

Yeh, unusual is one way to put it.

I'm open for more questions. I know I seem pretty...standoffish or bitter, but I'm fine to answer anything, so don't hesitate if anyone has any queries that I might be able to help them figuring out.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:14 AM
Master
Dear Norseman .. may I ask did you come out with a total 100 percent different personality.. on all levels .. emotional, spiritual, physical, mental ( of mind) sexual?

With Kind regards
:)
Old 11-01-2011, 10:20 AM
Master
Dear Sangress

I always appreciate your perspective and your sharing.. as we all have our own ay!

Blessings to you
:)