Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 19-12-2013, 09:45 PM
Master

What difference does being a Starseed make to your life

So there is a clue in the title if you hadn't surmised it!

What difference?? If any.

I'm a newbie to this world and want to make the very best of it. But it's not an easy discovery and it's treading a very strange path.
Old 20-12-2013, 03:57 AM
Ascender

A psychic mentor of mine lent me quite a few books about it, and I think she thought that I was one.

When I did read them, it was a very attractive idea. I declined to identify as one because I felt very rooted to the earth and proud of it, but I do believe it would have lent vocabulary to my daily life experience, and I think being able to have the words for something and communicate them--even to yourself--is very important. It offers a system through which you come to an understanding about yourself and your place in the world. This in turn provides a basis for a community's goodwill towards one another, which can be very fulfilling. None of us live in a vacuum. It's a good feeling to belong--to have found, in a manner of speaking, your mothership.

(But yeah, I didn't find that with Starseeds, but I think it's the same with other identities discovered)
Old 20-12-2013, 07:19 AM
Master

Mothership - good thought - identified but need to connect. Thanks!

Actually it's interesting that you feel rooted, I've always felt rooted and a lot of what I'm about is ensuring people connect to the earth. WHen I looked up my stargroup - one of the things they long to do is connect people to the earth.
Old 02-02-2015, 03:00 AM
Knower
Since realizing my path and my true nature, some things have changed. I feel more grounded and more connected with reality. My imagination has become more advanced and vivid than ever before. I feel more present moment awareness, along with an increase in focus and concentration. Furthermore I notice a better sense of self accompanied by a better memory of my life. My spiritual abilities have also been enhanced. These are just some of the things I can think of off the top of my head right now. Maybe you're experiencing some of this too. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read my post.
Old 02-02-2015, 03:35 AM
reikichurch

The Difference

I find that my energy is both given and replenished quicker than with others who are not Starseeds.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by reikichurch
I find that my energy is both given and replenished quicker than with others who are not Starseeds.

how is it that you know
the energy status of others?
Old 17-02-2015, 12:11 PM
StarWolf

I cannot speak for others, but this is what the whole experience of awakening and researching this is doing for me.

As I learn more and see a connection between these subjects and my own life, I start to feel a flush of relief. I feel clarification and a certain light of happiness that I finally realize and know what I am. I know why I have always been different from others around me. Why I think so deeply and about things on a level that I can't seem to discuss around other people, even my own family.

Knowing what I am has brought and incredible light of happiness and content to me. When before I did not feel like I belonged anywhere, I now have a place where not only do I belong, but it also satisfies my interests completely. I have always been above average obsessed with subjects such as aliens, the paranormal, and psychology. I've also felt that I am not the same or understood by anyone around me, including my own family, and now I know why.

To me, this is the difference it makes at the moment in this point and time. But I also feel that in the future we will come together and do something amazing, perhaps even something so profound as somehow saving the human race or something else completely on a level I can't comprehend right now. Whatever the case, I do feel like I will accomplish something I never dreamed one day.