Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-01-2007, 12:19 PM
sashwah

Smile Abductions: Real? Imagined? Spiritual?

Hi guy's... Ten years ago I saw something which changed my life irrevocably. I saw a ufo. By that I mean, I saw a craft with lights which stayed stationary above the ground with lights all around it and it made no sound whatsoever. It was only about 100 feet above us.

For around nine years I tried to put it out of my head but it would pop in there on a daily basis until one day I started to talk about it. It was a significant event which has drawn lots of attention (in a good way!.. No men in black or anything of that nature!!). I now write for a magazine and have spoken at a major conference recently.

For a long time I wondered if I had been abducted but as I had no recollection of an event like that, I could only wonder. Now this past year and a bit that I have been speaking and writing i have met other experiencers and have befriended them. They are a big part of my life now. Since I have become embroiled in the subject and have started spending time with these people I have been having experiences that I cannot explain. One in particular left me with physical scarring and bruising, but significantly, another person in the house had the same scarring and a recollection of strange happenings during the same night. A few days later I had another strange event which was not frightening at all when the previous experience was terrifying.

Since my first encounter (ten years ago) I have developed mediumistic and psychic abilities, these are not honed but I am working on/with them and I am developing as time go's by. Due to this I have some strange spiritual encounters ( I work as a paranormal investigator and psychic for a group) and have also had profound and vivid dreams which have messages within them or sometimes prophetic. Other dreams I have I am flying, talking with people, helping people cross over when they have died or sometimes saving people who are huddled in groups in a red hanger. Other abductees i know "dream" of this red hanger and often with me in it.

Each type of dream or experience has a different feel to it and some are more vivid than others. I feel that I can tell one from another, but then I could be wrong. Am I having real experiences, imagined or spiritual encounters.... or even all of the above? I just wondered what thoughts any of you might have on the matter.

I used to be a daily visitor of this site until it got hacked about a year ago. I lost hundreds of posts (only 91 show on my profile now!!!) and I lost heart too. I made a wonderful friend on here with whom I have regular contact and we have worked together on a book she is writing. I'm going through a very significant transformation right now and felt drawn back to the site. I hope to make friends with whom I can discuss these matters once again.

I look forward to replies.