Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2019, 01:45 AM
mindanalyzer

New woman and 3:33

Hi
Just to give you some info about myself; after many failed relationship I thought that it was best to just be alone, enjoy its advantages and work hard to cultivate my spirituality, always in the light

About synchronicities , I’ve been experiencing syncs since 2014, first constantly 1:11 and 11:11 time prompts and in recent years I’ve added to the experience 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and 5:55

Well, this post is related to a women that I met recently. She is 11 years younger than me, quite attractive and with a positivism and outlook in life that I had not experienced before in my life. She is so happy, positive and full of life that it is really strange to me; I, on the other hand, have been full of negativity and pessimism for most of my life, despite the many gifts that God has cast upon me

What is really strange is that I realized today that this woman’s phone number contains the numbers 333 and I checked the meaning of this number and according to some it means aid and encouragement

So I am wondering if our encounter is more than a mere chance ; as a sign of the universe, God and the angels helping me to find balance and grounding in this 3D life

I met her through a mutual friend and we are going on a cruise this weekend

Sweet, don’t you think?