Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 01-12-2019, 06:00 PM
Administrator
Paranormal TV Shows

Hello

While a lot of them are full of "made for tv" entertainment theme I have learned things from them. I too have helped cross some that are on those shows being "investigated" but not helped on by a Medium.

I have learned too not to leave the TV on those shows and go out of the house. Your TV can act like a mirror does at times as a portal to let thing come into your space. The TV is an energy source to work with at times for those in Spirit or Earth Bound as a Ghost.

I am not sure if anyone has had experience with the TV and making contact.

Lynn
Old 01-12-2019, 09:17 PM
Master

I never thought about any thing comming through the tv . I wounder if this is more of a human created thought form. Any way I like to download YouTube ghost videos . I don't think any thing has come through my computer or is on my usb drives where I keep my files .
Old 02-12-2019, 07:05 PM
Knower
The Movie Polterguist had ghosts come through the TV.
Old 04-12-2019, 08:11 AM
Master
Reading this, I thought about a story I heard years ago..

There was once a paranormal investigator called Ernst Senkowski....he had two research colleagues...Klaus Schreiber and Friedrich Jurgensson...all were contemporaries of Konstantin Raudive back in the late 70's and early '80s..each made a pact that whoever died first, would return and contact the other two.

In 1987, Friedrich Jurgensson passed away and on the day of the funeral, Ernst Senkowski received an image on his TV set (when he wasn't watching any paranormal shows) which depicted a crystal clear image of Freddy Jurgensson.

http://creativetime.org/programs/arc...jurgenson.html

I don't know if ghosts can come through the TV or PC when watching a paranormal show, but I am skeptical about it.

They can make their presence known in analogue static from an old TV, radio, or camera, but they haven't gone "digital" yet - it confuses them too much.

This is all I know about it.
Old 06-12-2019, 03:50 AM
Administrator
Hello

As a Medium I am sensitive to the energy of spirits / ghosts and they can sense that. I do not like to take anything for granted with the home. I have felt at times drawn to put a show on that I would not normally watch as I know that help at times is needed. I am not sure they use the TV to cross into our world but they do use my energy to cross over to me.

I never leave the house without music being on as I do not like a quiet house when I am home so I feel that those that might wonder in and out might too not like it too quiet.

I have had them manipulate the TV at times, and computer. Too as I am the one sitting watching it maybe they are simply using me and my energy.

Lynn
Old 07-12-2019, 04:54 AM
Master

It's the thinking about the other place which can pick up things and bring them to a different location. When you think of somewhere else or some ghost or whatever, your energy is reaching out that way to it. So it would be quite possible for something to latch on when watching something on TV. So maybe think about cutting links when you finish watching creepy hauntings..
Old 07-12-2019, 04:37 PM
Administrator
Hello

Oh I always cut the links to anything I watch on TV. Even the evening news. Too I know well we are never alone and that everyone has contact on some levels just that we do not all open to it.

For me being an open portal I have come to expect at times the unexpected.

Lynn
Old 18-12-2019, 01:15 AM
Knower
Heh, I'm actually watching Ghost Adventures right now about the Pennhurst School.
I REALLY want to believe a 100% in paranormal shows like Ghost Adventures, A Haunting, Ghost Hunters, etc...though I kind of think maybe some stories are exaggerated. I DO really, really hope there is some truth to the stories they tell at least. I loved Paranormal state but I heard the main guy was just a scam artist, so that kind of sour things a bit and Ghost Hunters I heard got too fake near the end, so I don't know :(

It sucks, I REALLY want to believe the stories, but, what is the truth to some of those stories?

I do love the paranormal though, I can't get enough it feels like, but it'd be nice to have for real people.
Old 18-12-2019, 01:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarisun
Heh, I'm actually watching Ghost Adventures right now about the Pennhurst School.
I REALLY want to believe a 100% in paranormal shows like Ghost Adventures, A Haunting, Ghost Hunters, etc...though I kind of think maybe some stories are exaggerated. I DO really, really hope there is some truth to the stories they tell at least. I loved Paranormal state but I heard the main guy was just a scam artist, so that kind of sour things a bit and Ghost Hunters I heard got too fake near the end, so I don't know :(

It sucks, I REALLY want to believe the stories, but, what is the truth to some of those stories?

I do love the paranormal though, I can't get enough it feels like, but it'd be nice to have for real people.
Ghost Adventures has their moments of truth, but it is surrounded by so much sensationalist hype and ambiguity, anything relevant tends to get lost in the mountain of bull dust.

The only Ghost Adventures episode I truly enjoyed was the one they did at Linda Vista Hospital...and I REALLY enjoy any Ghost Show which uses the Structured Light Sensing Kinect Cam... preferably with Bill Chappel operating it.

Here is my all time favorite scene from Ghost Adventures:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nn36WzTk8co

If you want a good ghost hunting show, watch Chill Seekers Ghost Hunt:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T4iI9QUVxSc

That clip above was the one that finally proved to me that ghosts do exist.
Old 19-12-2019, 02:23 AM
Administrator
Hello

What we have to remember is that its "made for tv ratings". If there were no viewers there would be no show so it has to be pumped up some.

I worked behind the scenes for three years with a TV show doing the background work before things were put forth for the possibility of an episode of a show. I was the Medium that did investigations for them, did research ext. I never went to locations as I do not need to travel to talk with the dead.

I was and still am under a gag order not to name the show or discuss what I looked into but I can tell you when some I did work on made it to TV I was at a loss to how they got to there it all unfolded. As it was so "adapted" for TV.

IE "Place scream here".

What bothers me the most is how they "do not help them cross" they do not use a Medium to work with those trapped maybe at times. Its all "evidence gathering", to prove there is something there.

I do not feel that Ghosts want to be hunted, but it makes for good TV.

Even Ghost Adventures has its "skeleton in the closed" with the gag order on a former member that left. WHY ?

What I do know is that we are not alone, but too the dead are not "toys" for us to play with, they were once living like us. I find I watch the shows to help where I can with those that can reach me and others like me. We work behind the scenes, putting out our energy so that we can maybe bring some closure to those trapped on Earth.

What I do know is that you NEVER provoke its not a game.

Lynn