Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 07-08-2015, 08:52 PM
Frownella

Pendelums with attitudes

My pendelums get angry if they aren't by my bed. Are yours picky also? If so, how?
Old 08-08-2015, 08:07 AM
Ascender
How is pendulums angry?
Old 21-08-2015, 08:19 PM
Guide
Hi Shen, They snap. Well mine does it's weird, it gets really heavy, starts swings forcefully then snaps. Kindda makes me chuckle actually. lol
Old 21-08-2015, 09:49 PM
Deactivated Account

one of the strangest things I have heard of, lol !

however ..... anything is possible it seems
Old 23-08-2015, 05:58 AM
Experiencer

Wow, that is really wierd.... Are you sure the pendulum is snapping itself off, or is it more like it is being pulled by an unseen hand...???
Old 23-08-2015, 06:09 PM
Guide
King, to be very honest, I do believe it is being manipulated by something. The weight of it is so heavy that sometimes I feel like it is going to drop on the floor. Then it gets to spinning so hard, it's almost vertical. Then it settles the spin for a very violent back and forth movement and when that happens after it gets it going hard enough is when it will snap and it keeps snapping until it settles down. Sometimes it spins fast and goes on an angel like that fairway ride where the platform starts spinning then lifts up to that, weird angel. It has preformed some other strange movements I've never heard of as well. So I am open to any suggestions on how to fix this dilemma I find myself in with it. Oh and it does not matter what pendulum I use either, if I should pick up a necklace in a store that dangles, off that will go. It is really annoying as people look at me like I'm a nutcase spinning necklaces like that when all you do is wear them. lol
Old 25-08-2015, 03:02 AM
Administrator
Hello

When mine gets those vibes to it that are not balanced it spends the day in my bra next to my heart. That seems to balance it out.

Lynn
Old 31-08-2015, 06:41 PM
Guide
Thanks Lynn, will definitely try that since I've never heard of it before.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:10 AM
Master
Make sure you shield and ground yourself. Maybe a very thorough aura cleansing is in order. Since it happens with whatever device you use as a pendulum, the problem is not with the pendulum / items, but with you.
I'm thinking you either got something unpleasant in your aura or you connect to something unpleasant when you want to dowse. But I think it's in your aura. And enjoying the heck out of messing around with you when you want to dowse.
Either way, I'd cleanse my aura very thoroughly -and make sure you feel very strong when you do so- and make sure I was properly grounded and shielded before I did any energy work or dowsing.
Personally I'd stay away from dowsing for a bit, first cleanse and let it all settle -let the aura recover to full strength- before you reach out again.
If you can't get it sussed yourself, get some help in.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:22 PM
Ascender
I've stayed away from pendulums for years since I used one. They can be very harmful and should be used with the same caution as using matches.