Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 15-02-2013, 09:43 PM
Master
My latest dream

Quote:
My dream started with friends and family. It was like an adventure holiday, and we'd just got out of the river before a large waterfall. The way I fell into the river was quite funny (sun cream foamed up in my face), to be swept away from friends and family.

The river carried me over the waterfall, into the river valley below, where I made a new friend. At first, I swam across to a little island to rest. Someone sneaked up and put a grenade under me. I was sat there knowing, looking across to the river bank where my new friend to be was. My friend was on guard with a gun, looking at me as I'd fallen from above. There was an initial moment, but time slowed right down until it and then everything was ok, so I dived off the island and swam over.

The waterfall was very big with a large cliff face. Down the river a little was a covered magic stone staircase leading up to a the school. When I looked the students had just made it to the top, and the steps disappeared. My new friend wanted to help me get back to my friends and family, and guided me as we climbed the cliffs to one side of the steps.

We couldn't climb all the way up to the top, so my friend did an amazing jump across to a ledge, which was at the top of the staircase. As my friend jumped first, it eased my initial nerves about the distance of the gap and the height. All it took was a hand gesture to go for it, and I jumped across.

The stairs led to a hall, where a sleeping teacher was on guard. We snuck past, avoiding the school entrance, to carry on up the stairs that he was guarding. The eyelids on the sleeping teacher alerted the wizard (school head) that someone had gotten past. A little sign with arrows appeared on the teachers eyelids... but we were long gone by then.

The dream ended with me and my friend, before we reached my family and friends

Last night I was reading a book which made me think about this dream again. In particular the new friend who helped me.

In the past when I've had lucid dreams, usually I start flying once I realize. So this one made me really curious about the guide, and because it was based around the waterfall.

I had a few thoughts about this dream before I started reading the book. It now seems to be telling me, to go back to a place that I visited last year. Any others thoughts or comments appreciated :)
Old 16-02-2013, 02:24 AM
Master
If water represents emotion, then a waterfall may represent being overwhelmed and carried along by your emotions. No control, etc. You got to the bottom unscathed but a part of you, the guide, was still apprehensive (the gun)... someone put a grenade underneath you, feeling a potentially explosive situation?

Being guided back up, safety, no fear, expert navigation of obstacles. Even the arrows over the eyes (vision, seeing) points to rising up, learning (school), ascension and mastery of yourself imo.

You've overcome the challenge you were facing and it's all up from here.

Bravery and faith, how very telling StrandedSnowMonkey.

Old 16-02-2013, 01:54 PM
Master
Thank you!

I'm still thinking about the potentially explosive situation though... sorry about that. My thoughts were that I had to keep moving, and follow my guide back towards my friends and family. Yes! A big leap of faith... I remember the height. Part of me thought about the school ~ but after the leap, I had to follow. Keep jumping forward...