Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 12-05-2011, 06:19 PM
Master
I get so upset over things like that too. I know it's the way of life, but it's hard to witness. I'm forever saving animals, reptiles, insects even. Yesterday in the toilet at work was a bee trying desparately to get out. Anyone else would have flushed it, but I got a papertowel and let it get on that and I let it loose outside. TOday a spider in the sink could not get out. I got it on tp and let it climb out.

I have stopped in the roads and shushed snakes off to the side so they don't get run over. I have taken turtles off the road so they don't get hit. I drive my kids nuts because I swerve for frogs and toads. I tried to rescue a toad from a snake once, but could not, and this may sound morbid but when I realized I couldn't, since I love taking pictures, I photographed it. i could not do that all the time. I became fascinated with how the shake was swallowing it. I got in a fight with a man on a main highway when he got to this huge turtle I was trying to save. He got it and proudly told me he was taking it home to make turtle soup. I was so upset.

I had been watching a nest of baby birds getting ready to take their first flight. I was delighted when one finally did and was soaring happily when out of the blue came one of my dogs who quickly leaped into mid-air and swallowed it! :-(
Old 12-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I get so upset over things like that too. I know it's the way of life, but it's hard to witness. I'm forever saving animals, reptiles, insects even. Yesterday in the toilet at work was a bee trying desparately to get out. Anyone else would have flushed it, but I got a papertowel and let it get on that and I let it loose outside. TOday a spider in the sink could not get out. I got it on tp and let it climb out.

I have stopped in the roads and shushed snakes off to the side so they don't get run over. I have taken turtles off the road so they don't get hit. I drive my kids nuts because I swerve for frogs and toads. I tried to rescue a toad from a snake once, but could not, and this may sound morbid but when I realized I couldn't, since I love taking pictures, I photographed it. i could not do that all the time. I became fascinated with how the shake was swallowing it. I got in a fight with a man on a main highway when he got to this huge turtle I was trying to save. He got it and proudly told me he was taking it home to make turtle soup. I was so upset.

I had been watching a nest of baby birds getting ready to take their first flight. I was delighted when one finally did and was soaring happily when out of the blue came one of my dogs who quickly leaped into mid-air and swallowed it! :-(

My sister from another mister!
Wow...I do all those same things and it feels great to do so.
Bless you for all that you do for creatures in the world...........
James
Old 13-05-2011, 12:13 AM
Master
Thank you, James! I'm so glad you are the same way.

I'm feeling blue tonight as one of my dogs is sick. She got sick a couple years ago and I got medicine for her, but the vet said he doubted she'd make it, but I went out there every day with the pills and also shoved ground beef and other meats down her throat and nursed her back. I think she's ailing with the same thing again. If anyone can send Mama dog (madison) some healing vibes and prayers, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Old 14-05-2011, 02:01 PM
Ascender

She's in my prayers
Old 14-05-2011, 03:23 PM
Master
It is sad for the duckling and its mom, but good for the fish. Can't have it both. I don't like the sight of such a thing either, but it's part of the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triner
Speaking of the balance of nature, Nature's become unbalanced in suburbia (where I live). We humans have eliminated the larger predators (wolves, bears) so that the deer are massively overpopulated. The deer are being hit by cars and starving all over.
One species disappears and another takes the role. There is never a non-balance (or balance from another point of view)..
Old 16-05-2011, 11:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Thank you, James! I'm so glad you are the same way.

I'm feeling blue tonight as one of my dogs is sick. She got sick a couple years ago and I got medicine for her, but the vet said he doubted she'd make it, but I went out there every day with the pills and also shoved ground beef and other meats down her throat and nursed her back. I think she's ailing with the same thing again. If anyone can send Mama dog (madison) some healing vibes and prayers, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

What did the vet say is wrong with her Sarian?
My thoughts are with her..........
James