Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 27-01-2015, 06:46 AM
Knower
Exclamation Please someone explains this?

Hi everyone I was wanting to ask a question I have been on my spiritual journey for three years now and I have been getting more attuned with my abilities. Its happening more frequently now but, I knew I was a medium but I dont know what this means im hoping someone could better explain or have had some experiences themselves. Lately I have been getting off and on messages popping in my head which is normal for me. But now its happening kind of like a daydream but Im not daydreaming, its like my mind is zoning in and out like for instance" If we was talking and the next minute I stopped talking and was just being still and staring and you shake me then I would snap out of it" I do know that when this happens I get messages to pass on and names sometimes. The other night I had it happen while I was on facebook messaging a good friend and I zoned out again like a trance almost but my fingers was moving and I tried to break the connection but it felt too strong and I couldnt. Also when Im at home its not as bad but at work it happens all the time please if anybody can explain or relate to this feel free to comment I would really appreciate it. Blessings xxxxxxxxxxxx.
Old 27-01-2015, 07:49 AM
Master
Sounds pretty standard to me. Your messages come in on frequencies that don't quite connect with the physical world. Its hard to be in two places at once and sometimes you lose track of the physical world while receiving a message. More people = more psychic activity. That is why home safe and quiet, although there are other reasons for that as well. You can counteract this with some spiritual Kung Fu.
Old 27-01-2015, 03:05 PM
Master
Aye, sounds normal to me too. I actually 'keep an ear out' for that spacey feeling that happens just before connecting to, in my case Higher Self usually. Because whatever is shown to me or told to me will be the most important thing happening that day, most relevant.
I worked on releasing into mental quiet to get the messages quicker so there was less of a period of 'being spaced out' listening for it to dial in.
I can sometimes now receive a message while in a conversation or on a date, with the other person hardly noticing a thing, perhaps they think I'm deeply pondering their words for a moment is all. I'm far from mastering it however.
Old 27-01-2015, 03:24 PM
Pathfinder
Sounds normal to me too! In fact, when I'm meditating a lot, I have a hard time transitioning back to the "real world." I feel sleepy and "dreamy" all day. Day dreams are almost constant, and I feel more in that world than the real one.

Music helps me on those days -- some kind of external stimulation rooted in the real world.
Old 28-01-2015, 06:43 AM
Knower
I wouldnt say its a day dream but its kind of like it but instead of its messages being channeled to me if that makes sense but I thank you all for helping thanks ao much blessings xxx
Old 29-01-2015, 12:26 PM
Checkmate.

Normal day in Wonderland. I'm joking and yeah its normal. You will learn how to recognize it if you haven't already just exercise some techniques to keep you in the present for when you need to be here. Because it can be sudden.
Old 29-01-2015, 01:20 PM
Master
You might want to check in your area for Mediums who teach how to do it also. There are numerous ways it can be done apparently, and I'm sure they will have some great tips on ways to be in control of when information comes in, how to re-ground into this perceived reality and so on.
Old 29-01-2015, 02:34 PM
Master

so cool. it does sound normal. does this mean i am finally normal?

kk