Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 28-01-2015, 12:23 AM
Seeker

Maeve

Hi Appletwig,
Mutual connectedness and common goals are important in a relationship. You ask very sound questions and if I were to ask them to you directly, what would you say? What prevents you from leaving him? What's making you continue?
Wishing you peace and resolution,
Maeve
Old 28-01-2015, 01:29 AM
Ascender

Hi Appeltwig. Its really up to you. But I think you have to ask yourself the question. Do I want Mr Right or Mr Right now. Waiting too long before breaking up can sometimes make things more messy complicated and painful than it has to be. Please remember before acting on any of this advice that I don't know you, him or the complete circumstances of everyone.
Old 30-01-2015, 03:16 AM
comdoc

Question

Appletwig, a mutual and deep connection in love seems really important to me. I've compromised in the past because a karmic soulmate appeared in my life. As others have written, some love connections are temporary; when you feel that your time together is done, move on. Follow your inner heart.
Old 30-01-2015, 04:11 AM
Everly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
This is just a currently in vogue belief system. Not an emperial Truth.

I completely agree. (And at the risk of offending people, I'm weary of the whole twin flame thing.)
Old 02-02-2015, 11:38 PM
Pathfinder

Funnily enough every word you spoke its like it came out my mouth. this is the exact conversation i keep having with my friends. my ex boyfriend was my twinflame, (like a soulmate), and i honestly felt such a deep deep emotional bond aswell as physical, emotional etc etc. it literally satisfied me on all levels. unforunately due to many circumstances this did not work out.. ive been deeply heartbroken suffering depression and struggling to move forward with my life.

i have come to accept that he has moved on that i need to aswell. i worry that i wont find that deep connection with anyone else and without that i will not be satisfied.
theres many guys that i could be with or start a relationship with, but now ive experienced that deep level of connection, NOTHING will compare. i feel it was a blessin and curse at the same time, coz i will never be satisfied with anybody else? well.. i say that but in reality.. maybe in years to come i will find sumone else but i know it wont happen for a very very very long time.

all i will say is depending on your age you dont need to settle. personally, im 23 and i feel like ive lost the other half of me, i havent got a family or kids and thats what i deeply want. if i get to the age of 35 (i know it is possible to have kids after that), and i havent had children yet or met this other person that completes me like my ex, then i have told myself i WILL HAVE TO SETTLE. and that is because i need to fulfil my life purpose of being a mother. if you already have kids etc, then i dont think there is as much of a need to settle, but then again, everyone is different, some people are so lonely and cant be alone, however i think you will always feel empty inside and that something is missing.
Old 03-02-2015, 02:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
This is just a currently in vogue belief system. Not an emperial Truth.

I second that
Old 05-02-2015, 06:08 PM
Esko918

To me its the most important aspect of a relationship. If I dont have this I really dont want the relationship since there is no substance. I've been waiting a long time but i know one day it will come...
Old 15-02-2015, 11:21 PM
Knower
Physical is just the vessel in which the emotion is expressed. It allows an outlet. Yes, both are important. Physical and emotional. But so is a spiritual connection. This is why we love.
Old 04-03-2015, 11:17 AM
marksteven288

A good connection and mutual understanding is very important in the relationship. We can say both are inter connected to achieve good relations.

Both this things are depend up on your consciousness. A higher level of consciousness leads to amazing relationships.
Old 07-03-2015, 12:51 PM
TEReview

This means that the relationship is always exclusive of others, and it is intended to be of long duration. An exclusive, monogamous relationship is best because it usually causes the best energetic blending, and is safest.