Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 17-12-2014, 12:53 PM
Deactivated Account

My energy is making electronics go crazy!

At first, it was just lights. Lights would either go off or on when I walked past them, or flicker. Now it's a lot of various devices. At work, I can't be up at the register station because when I stand behind the counter, the registers go offline. The computer at work has shut down randomly and turned itself back on when I was sitting near it. If my phone is loose and I'm carrying it in my hand (not using it) the battery drains faster. And now every time I use the time clock at work, it automatically freezes when I try to punch my code in. Even watching TV, the remote will go crazy if I try accessing the on demand guide!

What exactly is happening when these electronics go haywire around me? What can I do about it? If someone could explain this to me I'd very much appreciate it! Thanks.
Old 17-12-2014, 05:06 PM
Master
I would advise some grounding meditation. Twice a day will usually keep things behaving well enough. However it also provides a safe place for your "gift" to blossom and grow which is a whole other issue.

I personally think it is kind of cool when things malfunction around me. I keep wanting to be able to control how things malfunction but my guides tell me it is a reflex and it will be there when I need it.

I personally stopped meditating for about a week just so my energy would be erratic enough to start messing with things again and it worked... the down side is, the effect is not to my benefit where I will get angry and start yelling at my kid and my car alarm will go off and the Netflix program will start freezing up all at the same time (I was in my living room at the time).

Where as when I was meditating regularly, sorry this is kind of an awesome story I was working one night and sweeping the lobby, I could feel that the back of my shirt had come untucked which usually means that my undies are showing and sure enough I hear this table of guys near by going "Look, look" and another goes, "Quick, make a video" panic struck and the next thing I know I hear them going one by one, "Dude, my phone just died"... I can't say for sure it was my wacky electronic tweaking gift but it was still pretty freakin' awesome.
Old 17-12-2014, 09:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Haha that's awesome!! Usually when it happens to me it's either irritating or mildly fascinating, but I'm definitely going to try some grounding meditations. It's funny, I thought of my energy field being analogous to that of the sun having a solar flare and when I looked it up, someone had made the same comparison. Thanks for your advice and the funny story!
Old 18-12-2014, 02:17 PM
Master

it happens. it happened often and it got expensive as i blew up more and more things. learning control of your energy is important.

when you are young it is more common it is known as the poltergeist effect. it is your energy out of control. as you grow, it will even out.

there is another aspect of this. after an NDE your energy is off the charts. there is no controlling it. thankfully it does wear off after a few years. now, i use it as a barometer. it still happens when i am upset about something. i do not even realize i am upset until "it" happens.

this too shell pass.

kk
Old 18-12-2014, 03:20 PM
Deactivated Account

It happens when I'm "holding on too tight"... You know, like getting sucked into the minutiae of life. Or, I'll be zoning out, letting my mind wander and it'll happen.

I'm a very feeling oriented person, so when electronics are affected by my energy, I try to pay attention to any internal or external feelings. Mostly, I just notice vibrations. Do you notice anything?
Old 18-12-2014, 04:41 PM
Experiencer

You are not alone. I used to mess with the radio in my car, I almost got to where I could control it. My husband used to be able to fix electronics at work just by touching them.
Old 29-12-2014, 06:58 AM
Pathfinder
electronic energy causing burning sensation

I have been using my tablet for an year and this has caused a burning sensation on my thumb and index finger.Can someone please guide me.
Old 31-12-2014, 04:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand
I have been using my tablet for an year and this has caused a burning sensation on my thumb and index finger.Can someone please guide me.

I've been reading about the unseen energies that flow through our bodies and our hands - we are magnetic and electric. We have positive and negative polarities in our palms that extend into our fingers. Our fingers are energy exchange ports that interact with hyperspace. This hyperspace is influenced by your mind field.

Now, what does that mean in terms of the burning sensation in your thumb and index finger? I'm new to this information, but it could be that your hands are extremely active electromagnetically. When your fingers interact with your electronic tablet screen, it ends up burning you because of the energy exchange. To solve this problem, perhaps you could imagine "tuning down" the energy exchange so that you don't get burned. This is just my novice theory.
Old 23-01-2015, 01:37 PM
Pathfinder
How to turn off this energy exchange .I am overloaded with energy after Reiki initiation though i was healed during initiation