Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 09-09-2015, 09:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Shielding when drained

I have had a number of experiences with spirits etc. Visiting me and have used various shielding methods to protect myself from any harm when these occur. Lately I have been quite run down and somehow seem to be attracting more visitors and because my body and mind are weaker than usual I am finding shielding to be quite difficult. I use crystals etc. to try and help my energy levels but as wondering if anyone had any advice on methods I could use to help me in this?
Old 10-09-2015, 02:34 AM
Master

There are rituals like the circulation of white light and the l.r.b.p. you can find them posted on you tube and I have the circuoation of white light hear , and some links in the links sec. I will post some links later .
Old 10-09-2015, 10:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks Desert Rat, any help is much appreciated! Really affecting my sleep patterns etc. and making me even more vulnerable!
Old 10-09-2015, 02:04 PM
Master

Hear are some links . The circulation of white light is from a golden dawn ritual . The one I post is highly shortned , it is close to some used in the Llewyn books .
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...+wh ite+light

Some links .
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...+wh ite+light

You can find the L.R.B.P. lesser banning ritual of the pentagram on you tube , on golden sites and in books on the golden dawn .
Old 11-09-2015, 11:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks again, I shall look into this later.