Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-08-2011, 10:33 AM
soul whisperer

burning sensation

The last 24 hours I've noticed I frequently get a burning sensation in my left hand (top side)...I've tried eliminating causes for it and am stumped as to what it could be....this might sound crazy but what's been 'eating' at me is the thought that it's my SC in effect touching/holding my hand and as it happened again just now I impulsively held my hand and felt it was his hand I was holding and then....I turned to my FB and saw that he had just come online...crazy? I must be going crazy! LOL! pls tell me I'm not going nuts!
Old 19-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul whisperer
The last 24 hours I've noticed I frequently get a burning sensation in my left hand (top side)...I've tried eliminating causes for it and am stumped as to what it could be....this might sound crazy but what's been 'eating' at me is the thought that it's my SC in effect touching/holding my hand and as it happened again just now I impulsively held my hand and felt it was his hand I was holding and then....I turned to my FB and saw that he had just come online...crazy? I must be going crazy! LOL! pls tell me I'm not going nuts!

Hi Soul whisperer - what an amazing experience - i wonder if it is your SC too! I am sure there will be plenty of replies from posters having experienced the same/similar thing as you!
Old 19-08-2011, 05:31 PM
Pathfinder
It is a soul connection. With your tf--????

I've had the same sensation in my right hand on a near constant basis for about a month now (that and some other associated feelings and sensations that I've been having on a near nightly basis now). As far as I'm concerned, the only explanation that makes any sense to me is it's a very intense soul connection with my tf. Don't know what it could be for you though, but it is definitely some type of connection.
Old 21-08-2011, 08:46 PM
soul whisperer

could this also be a symptom of kundalini awakening?