Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-08-2011, 01:01 PM
cherry

i'm also curious on how to get a stronger connection and excercises to learn how to control it, so I can choose when to communicate with my twin or keep the connection going when it comes.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:26 PM
DulcePoetica

As far as exercises, I am am an emphatic advocate for journaling. I keep track of all the "supernatural" activity, recording as many details as I can remember and the time of day.

This includes anything like intuition, dreams, telepathy, etc. And not just what is related to this one relationship. As far as I am concerned, this is a sure-fire way to become more and more aware of what only my 'subtle senses' pick up.

Addendum: I have not had any success with trying to control where and when 'the connection' activates. I have mostly learned the predictive signs and adapted my lifestyle to one that is flexible enough to accommodate it best I can.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:56 PM
soul whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DulcePoetica
As far as exercises, I am am an emphatic advocate for journaling. I keep track of all the "supernatural" activity, recording as many details as I can remember and the time of day.

This includes anything like intuition, dreams, telepathy, etc. And not just what is related to this one relationship. As far as I am concerned, this is a sure-fire way to become more and more aware of what only my 'subtle senses' pick up.
This is a great idea and great advice Dulce. I love writing and have already been writing so much more since meeting my SC, but it's more scattered and haphazard...so this rings well with me. I'll definitely give it a try. Thanks so much.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:31 PM
Iamlight

funny this was brought up I find myself feeling as though I am my twin sometimes and even more recently i made an interesting discovery I have often wondered why I do not Dream of my Twin and the other night I found out what I think is why......I woke from a Dream and because I remembered it right away I found it was not me Dreaming but it was my twin Dreaming and I cant ever remember having a dream of myself can you?

Love
IamLight
Old 12-08-2011, 05:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
my principle contact and i exchange character vibrations all the time. we look out from the eyes of each other and see the immediate surroundings. sometimes it's a full body experience (very intimate, sexual/sensual) but most of the time it's just facial expresson. we can feel each other smile.

yeah i get the smile thing and the intimate thing! never seen through his eyes mind. thats interesting!
Old 13-08-2011, 03:20 AM
DulcePoetica

Quote:
a mutual exchange of energies. expect intensification. the energies are self generating.
This should be a mandatory warning label.
Old 13-08-2011, 01:37 PM
Pathfinder

Can empathic energy lead to telepathic energy?

Thespian
Old 13-08-2011, 03:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespian
Can empathic energy lead to telepathic energy?

Thespian

yes. empathy is the precursor to telepathy.
Old 13-08-2011, 04:25 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
yes. empathy is the precursor to telepathy.

Thanks I.Q,

It seems to me this wonderful process of bonding between two souls is an evolving one. Me on the physical plane, she in the spiritual. There are suttle forms of communication at first.......waves of energy.......tingly sensations.......dreams.......paving the way for more intense emotional and thought provoking experiences. Is there an end game to this or does the journey continue to grow and amaze?

Thespian
Old 13-08-2011, 07:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespian
Thanks I.Q,

It seems to me this wonderful process of bonding between two souls is an evolving one. Me on the physical plane, she in the spiritual. There are suttle forms of communication at first.......waves of energy.......tingly sensations.......dreams.......paving the way for more intense emotional and thought provoking experiences. Is there an end game to this or does the journey continue to grow and amaze?

Thespian

Was. Is Now. and ever shall Be.

no end game.