Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-10-2017, 04:55 AM
Experiencer
Double post......
Old 08-10-2017, 05:01 AM
Experiencer
Holy cow! Call on Archangel Michael and have him come down and protect you. As I understand it angels will not intervene without asking unless you are being mortally harmed. Ask him to stay with you and when you get scared calling him again. Call on Jesus Christ to to assist you in compelling his energy from you. Something like "In the name of Jesus Christ I compel you to leave!" Something like that... Try and get a small Bible as soon as you can and keep it with you.

I don't have much more to offer than that since these experiences are so different from mine. I would definitely look into Astro hauntings and what can be done about it.

Hope this helps in some way. :(
Old 08-10-2017, 05:29 AM
Master
Twinflames = Mariage ...
Old 08-10-2017, 05:29 AM
Experiencer
Oh! I just saw there is another group on this side called astral projection! I would definitely post your situation on there and see what they say. Hopefully you'll get some better answers from people who have experience in that!! ♡
Old 08-10-2017, 07:42 AM
Master

Thanks I appreciate your help. I had a hell of a shift, where he refused to leave me alone, I had to fight, and when there was a free moment, and I sat down, he started, I was vibrating all inside, my colleague beside me could feel it I could tell. It was dead hard, as a side note, I was assaulted by a colleague at work, so what a shift.
Old 09-10-2017, 05:43 PM
Master

Something very weird happened when we last were together, the energy of him and me, and the so called submissive energy traveled through me filled it all and returned to me as fulfillment, strength and wholeness any idea what happened?
Old 09-10-2017, 08:57 PM
Ascender

First of all, I would be very careful with astral projection and having sexual encounters with things in the astral realm. Are you really 100% sure this is your tf, how can you be sure if you have never met him?
There are definitely things in the astral realm that will attempt to fool you, some may just be playing games and not care about the human's feelings, others may be more sinister. Watch out for things like incubus and succubus, they do exist.
When you open yourself up to the astral, you open yourself up to everything, it's up to you to practice discernment. Do you know what the energy of a 5th dimensional being feels like? Because anything lower than that, may be something trying to fool you. I have been trying to channel more, and what I noticed is, once you are open, that opens the door for many things to come in. It helps if you can recognize the energy and what dimension the energy is coming from.

I personally think that this spiritual awakening that is happening is about every soul coming into it's own power and realizing that we are all sovereign souls, who deserve to have control over ourselves. That's what it is all about, every soul stepping up and taking their own power back. Nothing to do with being controlled or submissive.
This is about every soul taking it's own power back, on a personal level and then on a collective level, us taking our power back from those that have stolen it and misused it. It's the opposite of submissive, actually...
Old 09-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
First of all, I would be very careful with astral projection and having sexual encounters with things in the astral realm. Are you really 100% sure this is your tf, how can you be sure if you have never met him?
There are definitely things in the astral realm that will attempt to fool you, some may just be playing games and not care about the human's feelings, others may be more sinister. Watch out for things like incubus and succubus, they do exist.
When you open yourself up to the astral, you open yourself up to everything, it's up to you to practice discernment. Do you know what the energy of a 5th dimensional being feels like? Because anything lower than that, may be something trying to fool you. I have been trying to channel more, and what I noticed is, once you are open, that opens the door for many things to come in. It helps if you can recognize the energy and what dimension the energy is coming from.

I personally think that this spiritual awakening that is happening is about every soul coming into it's own power and realizing that we are all sovereign souls, who deserve to have control over ourselves. That's what it is all about, every soul stepping up and taking their own power back. Nothing to do with being controlled or submissive.
This is about every soul taking it's own power back, on a personal level and then on a collective level, us taking our power back from those that have stolen it and misused it. It's the opposite of submissive, actually...

Agree. biggest thing i have learned was that i control me fully and nothing else. I don't think its possible for anything to impose their will on me without me believing they can.
Old 09-10-2017, 11:25 PM
Knower

Marie, you KNOW the answers to your own questions. I can feel it, and know that you do. You are looking for validation to something outside of what your gut and intuition has already told you is a red flag. ...I find it incredulous that people on this forum whom represent themselves as experts, in these twin flame unions do not respond to you in BOLD LETTERS! ..I will respond to you! Listen to your your gut (inner intuition) it is sending you red flags and you know this. You are being seduced ...plain and simple...This energy is alluring, and seductive, and can feel all consuming at times BUT there is a HUGE difference between this raw sexual energy/pleasure that you are connected to versus a twin flame connection. I am not saying yours is or is not. I am trying to help guide you, because I have been exactly where you have been, and it is scary, it is confusing, and cruel, You are describing feeling pleasure to an unusual physical degree..., encountering this other entity in the astral world, which is beyond anything you have experienced.....It is blowing your mind, so you think it must be authentic....It may or may not be...You need to put it through the test...., when you are in a union with your twin flame, making love, in this "astral" "tantric" level.... you will be not only taken to extreme levels of sexual pleasure, but you will be completely OVERWHELMED with the most extreme, indescribable feelings of overwhelming consuming love. It consumes you, There is absolutely no question The vibration you share , is so intense that you literally are existing on another plane in such bliss, that every fiber of your being is being healed, literally. healing each other.. This bliss can last for hours or days...it can incapacitate you, until your physical body can get accustomed to this higher vibratory state of being. This is something that is experienced at very high vibratory levels, and there is no selfishness involved I implore you to look within and disconnect if necessary . Trust your intuition....There is no doubt, THIS is experience, is preparing you for a much greater journey..
Old 11-10-2017, 11:59 PM
Master

This is not astral traveling, in its normal sense. I dont do such, Ive been burned in pasr lives about astral traveling where i almost didnt get back, and im not over that, so i dont do astral traveling. It seems so easy for everyone in the spiritual communities to do so, and like im the last one not to, but i wouldnt care if i really am the last one, rather that, than ever have that experience again. No,what i experience is spontaneous or when im spontaneously out. If i do get out spontaneously its always with a goal,a mission. Whatever it is. This with him is with full eyes consciously awake, in bed, at the table, at work! The m..f.. Astrals to me at work!!!! A co worker that is seeing things she saw him. He was going on for many hours. Glued to me. She also said its only me for him.
Or it can happen when ive just woke up or are sleeping or about to. I use to be conscious of anything going on when sleeping. Its always been that way. Thats how i analyse dreams too.
So is there any way to test the intent? And who, what?
Well i dont necessarily think bdsm is negative. It is what you make it. Like i said, i dropped it. It can only be understood in its context though. Not from outside of a non bdsm relation.. As it would be seen as negative or worse from outside. I dont know if thats where youre coming from?
That might be why i dont following. Because i speak from the inside context. Is there anyone here thats been within a bdsm context with a tf?
Im getting so frustrated, aggravated by not finding the knowledge and information i need its simply nowhere to find. I dont know whats going on either but i do know one thing i have my observer mode on. And im not "bying things" easily. But it keeps happening, regardless.
What i dont understand why hes keep on doing this and not talk to me normally, despite being withdrawn but he has my number and email. Even though lots of things i dont have energy to mention happened with both. Just to say, hes withdrawn atm. But astral he can!
And no my intution or gut IS damaged from abuse very early on never got it back. (And no, i dont want to discuss that but i AM over it) but i have my abilites.