Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-11-2017, 02:55 AM
Experiencer

Jesus was God in the flesh
Old 21-11-2017, 03:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
If your post was true==How did get raised up to a higher position than he ever had? Why did Jesus have to be appointed king--When God is king of eternity?
This is how he was raised up higher than he ever was--He was the chief prince( Michael) raised up to a kingship---But then( 1Cor 15:24-28)he must hand it back to his God and Father and subject himself) ---- forever.
Worship to a mortal Jesus is error in translation.

Prov 8= Gods master worker=the one God created all other things through--- Prov 8 clearly teaches how difficult it was to create this being direct. This is the being speaking, who came to earth and was named Jesus as a mortal.
HE wasn't raised to a higher position. He was restored to the position he had before his incarnation.

And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed. John 17:5 ESV
Old 21-11-2017, 08:22 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
HE wasn't raised to a higher position. He was restored to the position he had before his incarnation.

And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed. John 17:5 ESV

Phillipians 2:9
Old 22-11-2017, 02:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Phillipians 2:9
To understand this verse you need to consider the context.

Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men. And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 2:5-11 ESV

Jesus was equal to God but he emptied himself and became a man so he could die for our sins. After he did this he was restored by God to his former position.
Old 22-11-2017, 10:23 PM
kjw47

Quote:
To understand this verse you need to consider the context.

Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men. And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 2:5-11 ESV

Jesus was equal to God but he emptied himself and became a man so he could die for our sins. After he did this he was restored by God to his former position.

Actually the real context--being in the form( spirit being) then became lower than the spirit beings)Heb 2:7-9) Not being God--Facts have proven it. Jesus teachings prove it.
Old 08-02-2018, 07:28 AM
Master
If only you all accepted we originally came from a higher level

We are eternal. No beginning or end. Our higher self dwells in timelessness. We came into this realm to participate in God's experiment on earth. Human form gives us the opportunity to experience things we can not in heaven, and gives the soul free will without strings attached.

Over time from our experiences in matter we forgot our origin in the Christ consciousness

Thankfully a savior was given to us; a great spiritual teacher who was highly evolved soul and through him a perfect divine human connection was formed in the 3rd dimension in his incarnation, God incarnate .

He died for our sins since he had none himself , and resurrected and ascended back to the higher place he came from, we all came from in the beginning of our journey
Old 08-02-2018, 11:04 AM
Master
But, look at my profile quotes, Am.

I've discussed how the "stars" in Revelation 12 pertain to us. And, involving the angelic.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-02-2018, 08:12 PM
kjw47

Quote:

If you believe John 17:5--then believe verse 3 that precedes it. Where Jesus tells all that the Father( one who sent him) is The only true God. Jesus did have glory, not as being God, but as being the one whom God created all other things through. Gods master worker-Prov 8
Old 10-02-2018, 03:04 PM
Master

Quote:
If you believe John 17:5--then believe verse 3 that precedes it. Where Jesus tells all that the Father( one who sent him) is The only true God. Jesus did have glory, not as being God, but as being the one whom God created all other things through. Gods master worker-Prov 8
I believe verse 3 of John 17 and I also believe verse 3 of John 1.
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.
If Jesus made everything he himself could not be a created being but must be God, just as the Father is.
Old 11-02-2018, 02:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Jesus was not an ascended Master but a descended Master.

According the the bible, I guess you can say he was both. He also ascended to heaven 40 days after he resurrected back on to earth making him an ascended master as well.