Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 08-07-2017, 02:37 AM
Master
Age...life path number and year coming together

This is five years down the road for me but something that keeps crossing my mind as to what it could portend...

In the year 2022......I will be 60 years old (a number 6)
The year 2022.......is a 6 year
My life path number is 6

On top of this....I've been having .....let's call it a bit of clairvoyance the last two years that something big and important is coming in my future in the 2021- 2022 year time frame.....what I'm not sure...just.... something!

A few days ago the fact that the year 2022 will roll multiple 6's popped into my mind unbidden.

Thoughts on this anyone????

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 11-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Seeker
Well this definitely means something----if you feel that in that year something important will happen, then you're on the right track. Have you ever done a needs chart? I don't know how they call it in english, but is a chart with all the number of the various aspects of your life, and one of the number calculated is the emblematic Year, that is the year when something very important will happen.
I'm a 33/6 as a life path and my emblematic year is 2022--- wondering what will happen that year~~
Old 11-07-2017, 07:35 PM
Master
All those 6's!!!
A 6 year
A 6 life path
and my age will reduce to 6

Its gotta men something..... and I've had premonitions that something important is coming.....but what??? Good??? Bad???

I've just got no idea!!!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 12-07-2017, 09:48 AM
Seeker
Hahaha man I'm feeling the same too! HAHA well I was born 24 —> 2+4=6 on June = 6, my real name and surname are both 6 letters long.
If you got the feeling is a good start, and you must trust your intuition for know better, because when you get attuned to yourself deeply, universe will eventually start speaking to you, but you have to connect to the right frequency, it's like a radio. So work hard on yourself, work with meditation, crytals, reiki, on anything that can help you!
With all those 6, FOR ME, (I can't speak for you, 'cause it's not my role to do so) I suppose it has to do with emotion, love, fulfillment, because 6 is the number of the lovers in tarots, and I use their interpretation ofter when I occur seeing always the same numbers.