Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 24-03-2018, 01:52 AM
Knower
I wish to update you on the situation. After some spring cleaning, I decided to take a picture with my Fujifilm camera of an old marionette that I had got from my grandparents as a girl. When the film developed, I had noticed a thin black streak that went from the window to the middle of the wall. I had debunked moving the camera at any time during the shoot and some of my hair getting in front of the lens as 1. If I had jolted the camera during the shoot, the entire picture would've been blurry and 2. My hair is brown and would've taken up the majority of the frame if it had gotten in the way. I am having it reviewed by a friend, but will be open to any suggestions.
When life gets you down and you think it's no use, when you don't know who you are and you have nothing to lose, just know you have friends who think you're worth the while, and they always tell you "Why worry, just smile."
Old 20-04-2018, 04:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Good question.
Old 24-04-2018, 09:04 PM
Experiencer
Since I have awakened I too have experienced a lot of paranormal that was never in my home before. This all started with three deaths within a year and a half within my immediate family. Two were elderly parents and the other was only 51 and it was an untimely death. They say within the spirit realm they know fully well who is a conduit of being open. It is like we have a flashlight beaming above our heads so they are drawn to this. I fully belive that most of our paranormal is our loved ones visiting us being nothing has been negative and I am a very strong empath and feel I would recognize the signs of anything "not welcome".

But what you need to establish is wether it is residual or an intelligent haunting. If it is intelligent and they are able to understand you and hear you, you are more than able to make the request of them leaving or at the very least setting down "ground rules" if they wish to stay. You have the right and the will to banish them because it is your home and you can make that known to them. I personally don't mind them in our home because nothing bad has ever happened and I honestly feel there are others that come to visit because our country home is not far from indian burial grounds from back in the day. I have clearly stated they are welcome as long as they are loving and do not cause upset to our family, most are just lonely is all. This would Mean no walking in the halls or stomping late at night when we're trying to sleep, no crazy noises manifested during our sleep or upsetting our pets etc..... All has been well with these ground rules and I feel their presence when they visit.
Old 31-05-2018, 03:47 PM
Knower
I had received more details regarding the girl and her tormentor. When doing more electronic communication, I had found out that her name was Charlotte and was eight when she died. Also, she had told me that her tormentor was Ben. After I talked to her for a while, I was too tired to continue on (I was doing this at 3 AM) and told her that I will talk to her later on.
When life gets you down and you think it's no use, when you don't know who you are and you have nothing to lose, just know you have friends who think you're worth the while, and they always tell you "Why worry, just smile."
Old 31-05-2018, 06:44 PM
Master

If you can get full names you might be able to trace them. See if they lived at that house .