Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 25-09-2015, 03:36 AM
Xenophilia

Friendly?

There's a new spirit in my apartment, a women. She has dark hair and is very pale. She tends to stay either in my bathroom or under my bed. She won't communicate with me, but I was wondering if someone else wanted to try. She tends to stay close to the floor unless she's playing with my hair.
Old 25-09-2015, 04:57 AM
Ascender
In here people believe, spirit like incense stick. Pray for them also good. And also sharing merit with them.
Old 25-09-2015, 01:26 PM
Xenophilia

I can't use incense unfortunately because of the policies of the building we live in. That's one of the main reasons why I 'm limited in my ritual work.
Old 25-09-2015, 01:27 PM
Master

She could be a ghost , the spirit of a once living person , left over energy , or a human created thought form . I would try talking to her . let her know she is dead and its time to move on . That incense stick is called smudging , I have a post with some links to sites on smudging in the links sec. It would be best to talk to her first .
Old 25-09-2015, 06:21 PM
Xenophilia

Again I've tried. She doesn't wish to speak to me. That's why I asked for help.
Old 26-09-2015, 12:39 PM
Master

I will assume this is a once living person . Talk to her as you would a lonely scared person .Let her know that she is dead and that hell is just a myth .
Old 28-09-2015, 05:24 AM
Master

Maybe she was a person who had a very busy and earthly schedule.
The enormous leisure time that suddenly arised could have shocked her.
Old 28-09-2015, 11:04 PM
Super Moderator
Xenophilia, what would be the harm in using an oil burner with a night-light candle with drops of scented/herbal oil in water? That wouldn't create smoke in the apartment, but would be whatever scent you need. Sage oil?

The spirit doesn't wish to speak to you, but she likes to be near you? The only way I know to discern if a visiting spirit is 'friendly' or not, is by the way they feel to you. The atmosphere they have, and the feelings you have.
Even with love and compassion, it is wise to be prudent about any visitors who come to you. What do you feel from her?

It is possible for spirits who do not have our welfare at heart, to pretend this and that. They can be very sneaky indeed.
Also it is possible that a spirit might be as scared of you as many people are of them! Or scared of something within themselves. There are so many spirits, and so many different reasons for them to be around, and so many motives....
But deep down in your heart you can tell the difference. Our own spirits are not stupid, when we listen to them!
Old 29-09-2015, 04:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Our own spirits are not stupid, when we listen to them!

Priceless.
Old 06-10-2015, 07:43 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenophilia
Again I've tried. She doesn't wish to speak to me. That's why I asked for help.

Hey Xenophilia, the poor thing sounds like a lost soul. Hiding in the bathroom & under your bed shows that she's scared, but something about you that makes her feel safe. That's why she plays under your bed & plays with your hair.

She's very young of mind.
I'm fairly sure that you'll be the one who gets to talk to her.
Have you tried automatic writing? She's sitting at a desk/table writing.
Now she's playing a piano.
A white dress with blue (what's it called?) embroided edges. Raven hair pulled back a little.

Every sensitive needs to do a daily protection ritual/meditation. The White Light technique is my favourite, easy & powerful.
Make her comfortable. Give her a chair to sit in, one in your room & one near a window with a view. Chat to her like you would a friend.
She'll open up to you sooner or later. She might have a message for you.
When she does, ask her why she's here. What's it like there? (they usually say "cold & lonely") Then ask who would she like to meet from her life. Ask whoever she nominates to step forward from the light & spirit will take it from there to take her home.

She's still sitting at the desk writing. I can only presume that she wants to communicate through writing. Could you give it a go & let me know the outcome?
Haha, she held up the paper she was writing on. It reads 'NOW', haha

Edit: Interesting that you see/sense a "women" while I keep seeing her as quite young. Around thirteen maybe.