Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 23-09-2015, 05:02 PM
Super Moderator
Fleur de lis and Negative Energy

I posted this in another section of the forum, but I think it's probably most applicable here...

I always associated the Fleur de lis symbol as historically based in the positive. Royalty used them, seemingly as symbols of power and triumph. They've even been associated with the Virgin Mary among Christians and other organizations. I've always had a fondness for this symbol, if nothing more than for its beauty and for what I thought to be a positive message. When I moved into a new apartment, I purchased several wall-hanging fleur de lis and didn't start hanging them for several weeks. I kept them in my glass-enclosed curio cabitnet until I decided to finally take the time to get them out and start putting them around my apartment. I put two of them in my bathroom to start. That was it for the first few weeks.

Then it started. I began having a sense of a very dark and uncomfortable presence. It started in the shower one day. I was so freaked out I had to call for my son to come to the bathroom and sit on the toilet while I finished washing my hair. I haven't showered in there since almost 4 months now.

A month or two later, I began hanging a few of the fleur de lis in my room. And things started happening while I was alseep. I'd wake up hearing a man's voice, as clear as a bell. I'd jump out of bed ready to fight because I was sure there was someone there. There wasn't. I'd hear tapping or knocking every time I'd start to drift off, almost as if it were intentional to keep me from going to sleep. Several times I woke suddenly to see or feel a presence near me, and a few times I felt the sensation of an energy rushing into my body. I'd even feel myself push forward from the 'impact'. Too many issues to list, but all of them very potent.

I haven't slept in my room for over a month now. It hasn't happened on the couch once.

So the only thing I've been able to pin point is the fleur de lis. The timing is exact. I'm planning on taking them down and doing a clearing of the apartment. I'm just still baffled that this symbol is more than likely the reason for this negative energy. I'm just wondering if I unintentionally invited something in.

Anyone have an thoughts on this?

*I have to note that I am intuitive, so I've experienced many different paranormal occurrences throughout my life.
Old 23-09-2015, 05:31 PM
Master

I did not know what it ment untill I did a web search . Its French for lily flower . Sounds like some thing you brought in had a spirit attached to it . Just my wild guess .
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fleur-de-lis
Old 23-09-2015, 05:44 PM
Master
I just found this, a rather amazing history of it, starting with a quote by Joan of Arc and tracing it all the way back to ancient Egypt to a psychotropic lily for which is was first styled after and brought to France.

As a Sensitive you are tapping most likely into a rich and very bloody symbol with a history in mind altering drugs and those who took them. It is of course also many things which represent Brotherhood, Nobility and so, as a Sensitive though you may have the ability to tap into its entire history though, not just that since it was adopted by French Nobility.

http://gnosticwarrior.com/fleur-de-lis-meaning.html

At the Least I would seriously cleanse and purify your hangings with an intention of doing so since it's beginning. Meaning cleaning it's history not just hate modern hangings you have.
I had to do this with a Mason Sword I was gifted from the 1800's. While it had never been used in combat and was purely decorative in it's making, it tied into the Mason and Knights Templar traditions and back into the Holy Wars. Intense stuff.
Old 23-09-2015, 10:16 PM
Super Moderator
Thanks Y'all! Very helpful info!!
Old 09-10-2015, 11:42 PM
Experiencer

Yep I'd agree with the spiritual attachment theory too... Try putting them away and see if the activity changes..
Old 15-10-2015, 07:51 PM
Super Moderator
Update: I took all of the hangings out of my rooms and put them together in an outside closet. The bulk of the activity has ceased. Yay!