Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 23-02-2015, 07:11 PM
anastaciia

Beginner

I'm really interested in Wicca and it's something I've been wanting to begin for a while but I had many things holding me back. I think life has finally taken a turn for me to begin so many things I've been pushing aside. Any books/websites/information for beginners would be so awesome, even tips or insight from other members would be lovely!
Old 23-02-2015, 07:37 PM
Master
Anastaciia, the best way to start is to start reading backwards in these threads. You will find that your question has been asked many times before and you will find many opinions to consider, all adding something. Ultimately, you will have to build your own path. What you will find is that the wicca -v- witchcraft has been argued through many times. Also, many paths are possible because this area is so ideosyncratic and personal. For example, I am of the Cunning Folk, a path that goes back to the Neolithic but it has no books of any worth or teachers, it has shamanic rituals in the core. Other possible paths have many written sources with their own history. An important thing to bear in mind is that Wicca is a young shoot, growing on an extremely ancient tree. So, hope you find what you are looking for.
p.s. also check the Pagan threads too,.
Old 25-02-2015, 12:37 AM
Titanoboa

Here's a free PDF book about Wicca. It's a great starter for those interested in Wicca.

http://themagicalage.freewebhost.co....MaidenMoon.pdf
Old 25-02-2015, 09:18 PM
SelesteSollune

Also, Scott Cunningham's Guide to the Solitary Practitioner is very good.