Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-08-2011, 09:07 AM
Natalia

Myself and another have the number 8 come up a lot. The meeting date is 8/8/08 and it still comes to 8, our birthdays combined is 8 and even our path life numbers combined is 8. I should probably have posted this in numerology. But wanted some thoughts on this.

Thanks
Old 22-08-2011, 09:14 AM
Docha

8 - manifestation, or physical prosperity

Its about reaching goals, and success in this world. :)
Old 22-08-2011, 09:38 AM
Master
8 is also a twin number as its the infinity symbol :)

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 22-08-2011, 09:41 AM
Natalia

Thanks Docha.

I was wondering at first if it was a karmic soul thing. When i see the figure 8 a few terms come to mind...i see what goes around comes around. I see infinity and i see yin/yang. Two perfect circles and the need to balance the positive polarity and the negative polarity instead of it just being either or.
Old 22-08-2011, 09:49 AM
Natalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
8 is also a twin number as its the infinity symbol :)
The twin thing freaks me out. Don't get me wrong. I am open to read, learn, hear all and any views but it's just .... well it's overwhelming.

For those of you that do know and are aware of your twin....is it common to have a telepathy connection?
I ask because with the person I refer to about the 8's; i recall a time when they were talking to me and said 'I heard this really cool song today but i cant remember what it was called' and as they were twisting their brain trying to recall i said the song and the artist ...out of nowhere i just blurted it out and they were gobsmacked saying 'how did you know!?!?'
How did i know? They had never even heard the song before and had been away from me all day until that moment.

Infact right now as i type this my heart in my chest is thumping.
Old 22-08-2011, 08:34 PM
cherry

yeah telepathy is common with twins. my twin and i have it alot and also do lots of conversations in our minds.

we had lots of 8's when i just met my twin, now I see more 11's en 22's.