Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 18-01-2006, 11:07 AM
DASA

Religion?

"Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear."

Bhagavad-Gita 18.66
Old 23-01-2006, 03:53 PM
looke

man made religin

As we all know God sent many prophets in the past, and he continues to send them today, also, these prophets (some named on other posts in this thread) were given and are giving messages from God to give to the people, and some of these prophets wrote these messsages, or other men wrote such, but as we all know in our history men were the dominant gender and ruled the roost, and as time progressed these men took the power and developed religion and changed much of what was said or written by the prohpets for their own sakes, and they used this power and religion in a political way hence contaminating that which God sent, or they used that which God sent also and manipulated the messages to suite themselves. But as we progress through this millennium the great changes which have already began will continue to fulminate through out all humanity gaining momentum as time progresses. How do I know ? because God told me so. And this can also be verified by those who are mediums if they would only ask their spirit guides.

blessings from me to you.
Old 23-01-2006, 10:06 PM
Space_Man

Re: man made religin

Quote:
Originally Posted by looke
...as time progressed these men took the power and developed religion and changed much of what was said or written by the prohpets for their own sakes, and they used this power and religion in a political way hence contaminating that which God sent...
I see what you mean. The
Old 24-01-2006, 10:23 AM
looke

re-religion is man made

looke wrote:
...as time progressed these men took the power and developed religion and changed much of what was said or written by the prohpets for their own sakes, and they used this power and religion in a political way hence contaminating that which God sent...

I see what you mean. The
Old 26-01-2006, 12:24 PM
Poppies

Re: re-religion is man made

Reminds me of the 'politics' in a (Christian) church that I used to attend........ :?
Old 26-01-2006, 03:09 PM
DASA

Re: Politics

Wherever there is people, there will be politics :-)

Maybe even in Heaven? lol
Old 26-01-2006, 04:18 PM
Poppies

Quote:
Wherever there is people, there will be politics :)

Maybe even in Heaven? lol
:shock: That sounds more like hell to me!!!! :?

:lol:
Closed Thread