Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 15-12-2010, 10:54 AM
Master
The only lesson that i can say that i learnt from this apparent life is that there is no lesson to learn, this truth I discovered has set me free.
Old 15-12-2010, 11:20 AM
supernova

I add we must unlearn
Old 22-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Now why couldn't I have put it that well?

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbie
You have put things in such ways at other times!! :)

Cracking post Greenslade x

And thank you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pre-dawn
There is only one lesson to learn and that is that there are no lessons.
You learn things from experience because they serve you in this life, not a past or future one.
When you learn the right stuff, unlearn the out-dated, and discard the stale, your life becomes overall more satisfying. That is how you know.

Completion of learning is for the lazy and the fools. We can always be more than what we are now.

Completion of learning is also for those that think that because they have attained what they see as a particular level of knowing, they can go teach others. That's scary :-)

For some there is only the road they travel on. The Universe brings us what we need when we need it, and if it doesn't bring us it then we don't need it. If someone else has it and we don't, they need it and we don't.

Life incidents are about getting your sleeves rolled up and getting down and dirty with them :-)
Old 22-12-2010, 04:32 PM
deepsea

I'm a strong believer in reincarnation.
Very strong what ever other's opinions are.
There has to be a reason why we are born again and again and again.
Think how many lives we need to be perfect enough to enter the white light,to reach the top summit to be with one with the great spirit.
Deepsea
Old 22-12-2010, 05:11 PM
Rumar

Whatever you learned in this or past lives is information gathered for your soul in the end, they keep it with them at all times, it all depends on you whether you bring it to this or the next life time.

For me, I can learn to hunt, how to speak their languages, archery, and more.
Old 22-12-2010, 05:31 PM
deepsea

Well,I have been told I am an old soul.
But I feel there are many more lessons for me to learn.
I feel there are still more faults in me which I need to correct.
You have certainly gained a great deal of experience in your past lives,I am so pleased for you.
Deepsea
Old 22-12-2010, 07:25 PM
Administrator
Well i for one do strongly believe in reincarnation, and we are here to learn lifes lessons. i do believe in positive thought and thinking and what good deed you do for one,doesnt really mean more good deeds come your way,
all i know this is my final life time, i have been here many times before,what you learn from each life time you store,deep in your subconcious. i believe that will become apparent only when we join again to the GREAT SPIRIT.

Namaste
Old 23-12-2010, 03:58 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Well i for one do strongly believe in reincarnation, and we are here to learn lifes lessons. i do believe in positive thought and thinking and what good deed you do for one,doesnt really mean more good deeds come your way,
all i know this is my final life time, i have been here many times before,what you learn from each life time you store,deep in your subconcious. i believe that will become apparent only when we join again to the GREAT SPIRIT.

Namaste

Hi Native spirit

I too believe in reincarnation, and have become aware that we construct Soul Plans before entering in that involve agreements with others and the roles we will all play in one another's lives in order to give us the best opportunity to learn and grow and to perfect the qualities we have chosen to address within the context of that given lifetime. Of course we are always possessed of free will, so any one of us can change our minds mid-stream and take a different path, and the individuals with whom we forge these contracts are allowed to do likewise. In most cases we stick pretty close to the plan we devised before entry, and even those with whom we have difficult or seemingly negative relationships are part of our soul family with whom we share a deep and a biding love. Knowing this helps me to navigatge through some of the rougher waters in my life without holding rancor or judgement against another.

I do not know how many lives I've lived, though I have conscious recall of many, nor am I certain how many more I might choose to embark on. Sometimes advanced souls embark on lifetimes in which their Soul purpose is to instruct others, service being the highest form of expression one can take on. Other times we have learned all we need to but return simply for the pleasure of the physical sensations and the savage beauty of life on this fragile and intense 3-D planet. I'm wondering why you are convinced this is your last lifetime here and what it is that leads you to beleive that. Is it something you can share, or just a deep inner knowing? Just curious
Old 23-12-2010, 10:57 PM
shaya48

Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by pre-dawn
There is only one lesson to learn and that is that there are no lessons.
You learn things from experience because they serve you in this life, not a past or future one.
When you learn the right stuff, unlearn the out-dated, and discard the stale, your life becomes overall more satisfying. That is how you know.

Completion of learning is for the lazy and the fools. We can always be more than what we are now.

There are no lessons? only my opinion according to my life.

I beg to differ about there are no lessons, life is full of them( well it was for me)
and you cant unlearn something until you first learn what you have to unlearn?? for yourself that brings us to how to do something in a better way, more positive way or different way that will bring us to a better outcome for ourselves.

From experiences, come our learning (if we choose)(it is up to us) for what serves us a purpose in each new life time we have here.

We come here each life time we are meant to have to experience every aspect of
,life we learn many things (if we choose to do so,)and we will have the necessary life times we need until we evolve into a higher conciousness of then spiritual learning and we need not come back to the earth plane for earth plane lessons.

Life gives us the experiences we need to learn from that we already have chosen before we came here for each lifetime we may have.

I wouldnt be the person i am today if i had not learned valuable lessons about myself, others and of life, i couldnt be more than i was without gaining the wisdom from the experiences i have had.

I dont see how learning valuable lessons (that we have chosen) is being lazy or foolish that doesnt make sense( to me anyway) i would be foolish within myself to go on as i was before i learned i can do things in a better or different way for myself, and that is why we have certain experiences, they are all for a purpose and reason, a reason that we have chosen to learn from.
"Learning the right stuff"? to get rid of the old outdated way,we can only do that from the necessary experiences and lessons we choose to learn ,to kick the outdated in the butt allowing ourselves to move on into a better energy for yourself knowing you can do things, handle things and create a better and more positive way of living for yourself and with that knowledge from the experiences that were necessary for you to have.

How do we know we can be better, for ourselves and be better within ourselves unless we experience what wasnt for our highest good?
We learn to do that for ourselves, we self teach our selves, if we want to, it is always our choice. Our feelings are a big part of our learning, our feelings are our truth our soul truth, and they allow us to feel if we need to change something about ourselves or a situation that will be better and see us progress from making any necessary changes we need to about ourselves.

Progress in life for the better for ourselves begings with us, and the experiences we have to learn from for that purpose ( if we choose.)

We dont come here knowing what lessons we have chosen,straight away it is a process, we go through with different expereinces we have according to what we have chosen in this life time as individuals to learn, not the past but now for our progress in this life time now.

Some souls will keep on repeating the same over and over, and that is their choice, the universe will keep shoving that lesson for them in their face in many ways hoping they will see what they need to do for themselves so their lives can be better, they can be better, and do better for themselves in this life time, our happiness or unhappiness begins with us, so does our life here, we each have our little suitcases of baggage to carry here, but it is how we learn that lightens our baggage so we ourselves can become lighter from learning the many valuable lesson and experiences life has to offer us in the here and now. (it is always our choice here how we learn, if we want to learn, and how long we take to learn in the way we have chosen for ourselves as individuals.

I have learned that when i have been able to handle a situation for myself in a better more positive empowering way in which i have been in total control of ,then i know i have made progress for myself in learning and gaining valuable wisdom from some of the experiences i have chosen for myself to learn in this lifetime and it feels good to know you have seen the lesson about yourself and what you have needed to change or tap into for a greater understanding of that lesson and learning.

I think life is still our greatest teacher, it always amazes me how much we learn as we go along our journey here and how much there is to learn in this big world i wish i knew some of the things i know now about myself and of life years ago my life would have been so much easier lol. maybe another lifetime ?

Love and light Shaya
Old 27-12-2010, 09:13 AM
Summerkat

Be involved with life and don't worry about it. Anything you are supposed to get will come about naturally.