Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 13-05-2014, 02:39 AM
Master
Drawings, sketches, paintings, photographs, of UFOs and/or Aliens.

So far, evidence of UFOs and aliens, as far as I know, have been what people have photographed or videoed, or had sketched, drawn, or painted from introspection from their experience(s).
If you have such personal experience, and compiled some visual sample of your experience, please post it here. I am sure others, besides myself, would like to view it.

Here is a sample from one of my paintings. The circled area is my visual experience, the rest is just fantasy.

To explain what I saw: Looking over the ocean one clear night, I thought I saw a shooting star. But it seemed too horizontal for that. Suddenly it stopped moving. Two seconds later, it suddenly shot-off at 90 degrees in a vertical climb and disappeared.

I was stunned, because it showed no de-acceleration or acceleration, just stop and go movements. This happened near Kiama, Australia, October 1972.

Old 22-05-2014, 11:08 AM
Master
Am I the only one who has seen a UFO and/or aliens that can provide some visual explanation? Oh well, maybe I am the only one.

Here is another UFO I witnessed.

One winter's night, many years ago, I was outside attending a small bonfire. Several people were enjoying the clear night sky and the warmth of the fire. During our small talk, the subject of UFOs came up. Most, who were there, had not seen a UFO before. So there was a bit of skepticism being expressed.

Then I decided to share my story about the UFO that did traveled and stopped without de-acceleration or acceleration, plus a 90 degree turn. As I finished my story, I noticed a light, like a star, rising from the southern horizon. I yelled out to everyone to look, because it was odd for a light to travel so quickly and ascend from the horizon as it did.

We all watched this light rise and come directly towards us. It did not take long for the light to come our way. The light grew very quickly in size and it became a circular ring of light. The weird thing is that at first, as it rose from the horizon it looked as if it was at very high altitude, but as it got closer to us, it also came nearer to earth.

The UFO soon flew right over our heads. It seemed as if it were only a few hundred feet above us when it passed. We were all watching this in silence. As it passed by, and disappeared behind the trees, I was waiting to hear a crash. The reason being, I knew the land rose very sharply passed those trees, but I heard nothing.

Everybody was in a bit of a shock to what they saw. We all decided to go into the house at this point. Nearly everybody was quiet for the rest of the evening. Most never spoke another word that night.

Here is a drawing of what I saw as it passed directly over my head. The central part of the disc shape was so black it left me with the impression that I just witnessed the blackest black I will ever see. It was a black that no light could exist, like I would imagine a black hole to be. The red-yellow globs that come from two points of the circle looked like molten blobs of hot metal being evacuated from the UFO. I estimate the UFO to be about thirty feet in diameter.

At first I thought it might have been some space junk re-entering into the atmosphere. But the black part of the disc created doubt about that. Then a few years later I read about UFOs that spewed red hot molten matter from its adjacent extremities. It was then I realized what I witnessed a UFO.

Old 25-05-2014, 12:44 PM
Master
In 1971, I was a young lad who lived at home. One night, some friends and I went out cruising the town.
I promised my parents I would be home by mid-night. My friends dropped me off home exactly on time – 12 pm.

I was standing on the edge of the curb as I waved goodbye to my friends as they drove off.
The next thing I remember, is awakening on the exact spot. The first thing that came to mind was how chilly it was, and so dead quiet. It was eirie.
I looked at my watch, it was exactly 3 pm. I lost three hours somehow, and that unnerved me.
But what else that puzzled me was that I hate standing for too long. It was hard for me to imagine me stand on the edge of a curd, without moving, for three hours. Something was wrong here.
Not only that, I also found that my shirt tails were hanging out. Now that is something I would never allow myself to do.

As I sneaked quietly into the house, tucking my shirt tails back in, I also thought it was weird that my parents were not waiting up for me, to give me some lecture about broken promises.
To this day, I have no recollection of the missing three hours.
Why post this incident here? Missing time incidences related to UFOs is the only thing I can find similar to my case.
Old 26-05-2014, 03:02 AM
Master
When I was a young teenager, living in an outer suburb of Sydney, I had a most strange incident happen to me.
I was on my way home from school, and riding my bicycle up a reasonably steep hill. The road is usually busy at this time of day.
While riding from one intersection to the other, a few cars had passed me. By the time I got half way, I noticed no more cars and thought it was a lull in the traffic.
Suddenly I was catapulted forward. All I could do was to hang on like grim death. My bike veered off the road. I was just able to steer it up a driveway, across a footpath, and crash into a fence.

I picked myself up and looked around. There was no cars, nobody around, no birds, no sounds at all. It was as if existence was put on 'pause', except for me.
I sustained some injury from the crash. My bicycle was okay. I checked the rear wheel to see if something had hit me from behind, but there was no damage.
I got on my bike again, and kept riding up the hill. As I rode up to the corner shop, I noticed not a soul was around. That was something I have never experienced from that shop.
After passing the shop, I felt some relief to see a few cars coming up ahead of me, and hear the normal sounds again.
I felt a bit scared by this experience and decided to get home as quick as I could.
When I got home. I noticed I was fifteen minutes later than normal. That was a mystery to me, I thought 'how could that be', if anything I should be home bit earlier.
Old 27-05-2014, 10:22 PM
Experiencer
I don't have any art to show you of my experience right now but i'm very interested in making something very soon to show you as you have done. Watch out for it, okay?
Old 27-05-2014, 10:40 PM
Gracey

90 degree angle is key information for travel.
Old 27-05-2014, 11:16 PM
Master
Hello Emerald Imber.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Imber
I don't have any art to show you of my experience right now but i'm very interested in making something very soon to show you as you have done. Watch out for it, okay?
Okay.
Old 27-05-2014, 11:17 PM
Master
Hello Gracey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
90 degree angle is key information for travel.
Would you like to expand on this?
Old 28-05-2014, 01:11 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
Hello Gracey.

Would you like to expand on this?

I am willing to explain how I came about in the interest of it:

On the morning of 25 June 2010, I had a dream. I was in a house doing some cleaning for a family. The teenage boy was happy that he no longer had to do it and the Mom was busy doing business work at a table. Then we went into a car. I was in the back seat. I looked out the window into the sky. I asked if a big storm was coming. Not because there were huge clouds. I sensed something. Then I noticed a four lane highway. Three lanes were coming towards us and the lane on the far left was going in the opposite direction. Traffic was packed, save the one lane. It was busy but was moving. Then I saw a huge clear ship in the air. It was kind of round and acted like a vacuum sucking up all the people in the car. I could see their bodies get pulverized like food in a food processor. This was the ships fuel. Then I saw that 2 person family try to hurt 5 or 6 golden people. These people were men with long hair, muscular and naked. They were golden from head to toe. The 2 people got sucked up by the ship and the golden people laughed. I could feel their laughter and I watched from above. The golden people were unbeatable. They had much strength and confidence.
End dream.

When I awoke, the twins and I ate, got dressed and went for a walk around Roxbury Park. We stopped in the play ground section to have some fun. I put the boys on the swings and pushed them. I looked over in the direction of the house. The sun was juxtaposed to the roof. I saw a black image coming from out of the sun’s rays. I thought it might have been a bird, and then I noticed it did not have wings. I thought it might be a plane, but it did not have plane wings and it did not make a sound. Long behold it was superman…. juuuuust kidding. Anyways…the object was in the shape of a circle and was black in color. If you were to draw a circle on a piece of paper and look at it, that is how I saw it in the sky, like the moon. It was large, too large to be a hot air balloon… and the wrong shape. It moved slowly over to my direction until it got in front of me. There it stayed for about 15 minutes. I noticed that once in awhile it looked as if a star would shine within the black circle. It continued to move forward. This made the direction of the UFO to be in a right angle. One time the sun must have it strangely because the middle of it disappeared and it now looked like two ovals, then it went back quickly. The further it moved away, the more I could tell that it might have been made of metal. I would see the bright light shine off of it. I stared at it for about a half of an hour. Then I took the kids off of the swings and looked at it once again and it was small and grey and a black line was on its right side of about one quarter of its size sprouting past the circle shape. I looked at the twins, looked back and it was gone.My daughter and I did some research and we found two people in Ohio who saw the same thing on March 1, 2010 and someone in Lake Erie PA saw the same thing on March 3, 2010. Now the park in which this object flew over, the next day I noticed huge burn marks in the grass in the shape of 90 degree angles. When I placed them in my mind on top of each other, they formed a swastika. Then sometime later during a rising of consciousness expressed through an astral projection, I heard a voice tell me to count perpendicular, which I had to look up the word, it means 90 degree right to the sun. So in my thinking, time travel has something to do with right triangles to a light source.

Many months later after writing the above paragraphs, I learned from a link my dear friend Pablo sent me. There is a theory out there that the sun is actually a cube and not a sphere. So, perhaps the sun really is a cube with 24 right angles. The cube is to be an external combustion engine that spins on a central point. In the northern hemisphere is a black spot where the cube does not touch, this spot is where the cube sucks in light energy like a tornado from deep space and it gets stuck within the cube. The more it sucks in, the hotter it gets and the faster it spins. The cube is not burning; it is the atmosphere that is burning. And the space between the atmosphere and the cube is said to have no motion. There are supposed to be space craft’s that have been captured on film that has come out of the sun. Even NASA admits to it. The ships hover over a right angle and launch in the opposite direction of the cubes spin. This also causes the cube to spin faster which allows the dark spot to take in more light energy. The sun is secondary light. True light is God. Is this how the golden people travel?

I came across some information in my search.

According to Carol Chapman, author of “When we were Gods”, there is a ship, the only one of its kind in the universe-the crystal ship called NORDSTJRNAN (North Star). She has a consciousness all of her own and many people have sensed her in flight-they feel her energies when she is in the air, like I did in my dream. She speaks of Golden people who are from the age of Atlantis. They are here to awaken us.

I don't want to get into too much science jargon here. I will try to explain in short.... biological terms, which is the same in space travel.

The human body oscillates between the brain and the blood seven times a second. The body as a pendulum reaches its point of rest (zero time) at fourteen times a second. This is where our brain waves reach beyond the delta waves. (0.5 to 3 HZ) From here we become the “observer”, which is our spirit form that has no mass and very high speed. By reaching the zero point in these mathematical terms, one will become omnipresent because the expansion of consciousness leads to an expansion into space. You see; the values of subjective and objective time ratio increase rapidly beyond 89-degrees. Objective time becomes infinitely long at 90-degress.(trigonometry,hypotenuse and stuff) At zero time, infinite speed and total rest become complimentary, allowing for the experience of God consciousness or travel through the universe.
Old 28-05-2014, 02:00 AM
Master
Thanks Gracey.

That was very interesting story and hypothesis.

I have discussed, via letters, with Bruce Cathie on the earth grid harmonics of which UFOs seem to follow.
It was his book Harmonic 33 that identified some of my own experiences, and in which I pursued to learn more through Bruce.
We both exchanged mathematical findings. Every single envelope I got from Bruce was torn open along one side.
I told Bruce about it, and said he gets the same from certain people.
We both accepted that we were monitored via our info exchange. None of our info was tampered with or deleted.
Our exchange was stopped after several letters due to Bruce not wishing to divulge his answers to some of my questions.
He told me in a coded way that some of my questions were exposing things he wished were not. So he invited me to discuss further if I ever got to NZ, which at the time was impossible. So that was it.

I have another story to tell of a UFO, but in all my research to find a report that described something similar to its shape, I came up nil.
Basically it is a tear shape, about 3 feet long and about 1 foot diameter at the front. I will post it as soon as I find my map notes on it.

Thanks again Gracey.