Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 31-05-2014, 02:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieltalis
No, the octahedron on it's own is not a spacefiller. Coupled with a tetrahedron there is a spacefilling situation.
There are only five known polyhedra with regular faces that are spacefillers and the cube is the only Platonic solid.

A spacefiller packs space entirely when stacked against itself.

Why is this important?

Because metaphysically, polyhedral shapes are potent. They are the energy building blocks of space. The more primal the better and the tetrahedron, the octahedron and the cube are the most primal.
Thank you danieltalis for correcting me, and providing that interesting information.
Old 31-05-2014, 06:50 AM
danieltalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
Thank you danieltalis for correcting me, and providing that interesting information.
You may be interested to visit my website. I created two programs. The 'Metagrid program' and the 'Metacube program'. Both are free downloads and there is information about them on their pages.

www.cyberlot1.com
Old 31-05-2014, 07:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieltalis
You may be interested to visit my website. I created two programs. The 'Metagrid program' and the 'Metacube program'. Both are free downloads and there is information about them on their pages.

www.cyberlot1.com
Hi danieltalis.

You are full of surprises.

I have bookmarked your website. I am currently not in the frame of mind to pursue 3D matrix adventures, besides I would need to brush up Cartesian coordination/navigational maths. I have bookmarked it because I know that I could easily get involved and enjoy the game - something I will look into on a later date.

Thank you for providing me with this information and opportunity.