Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 26-04-2014, 08:29 AM
Master
Bruce Cathie's Earth Grid Harmonics

Has anybody read any of Bruce Cathie books on the Earth Grid, and Harmonics?
If so, what are your thoughts on the subject?
Old 26-04-2014, 01:04 PM
Master

Is this the same as lay lines ?
Old 26-04-2014, 01:11 PM
Master
Hello desert rat.

In short, yes, but in accordance to Bruce's findings, from mapping UFOs flight paths, and coming up with mathematical reasons for it.
Old 26-04-2014, 02:47 PM
Master
I haven't read his books. I'd be happy if people who have read them do respond to your OP and post on this thread.

That said, I am curious whether any graphics of these Earth Grid lines are posted on web sites. ???

I've visited and lived in places of interesting and high conscious spiritual awareness (among human beings), and I'm curious about how some of the major lines may relate to these locations.
Old 26-04-2014, 09:15 PM
Master
Hello Tanemon.

I just done a Google Image search on bruce cathie world grid and all sorts of images related to his books showed up.
Old 28-05-2014, 10:58 AM
danieltalis

Yes, I am slightly familiar with Bruce Cathie's work. He was an airline pilot who kept seeing UFOs and so used his knowledge of sightings to work out a grid pattern especially in New Zealand. He reckoned that there are hundreds or thousands of aerials planted in the ground at important positions on the Earths surface and that UFOs use them to navigate.
Old 28-05-2014, 11:20 AM
Master
Hello danieltalis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieltalis
Yes, I am slightly familiar with Bruce Cathie's work. He was an airline pilot who kept seeing UFOs and so used his knowledge of sightings to work out a grid pattern especially in New Zealand. He reckoned that there are hundreds or thousands of aerials planted in the ground at important positions on the Earths surface and that UFOs use them to navigate.
Yes, that is basically correct. But I am not sure about hundreds or thousands of aerials in the ground.
I know that Bruce mentioned an undersea aerial device located exactly on an important crossing of lines.
Actually, Using Cathie's grid harmonic lines, you only need one reference point to map all the other important points. Naturally having other aerials would make it easier.
However, I think having only the aerials placed underwater (70% of the earth's surface) would be both enough, and hidden from accidental human discovery.
Old 29-05-2014, 01:19 AM
danieltalis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
Hello danieltalis.
However, I think having only the aerials placed underwater (70% of the earth's surface) would be both enough, and hidden from accidental human discovery.
It seems to me that If they are worked out to create a grid mathematically, then they would need to be at junction points regardless of whether they were located under a sea or on a mountain top.
Old 29-05-2014, 04:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieltalis
It seems to me that If they are worked out to create a grid mathematically, then they would need to be at junction points regardless of whether they were located under a sea or on a mountain top.
Hi danieltalis.

Yes, if the alien aerials were using our form of electromagnetic field (EMF). But I do not think so, or else we would have detected it long ago.
The aerial that Cathie mentions in his book, and provides a photograph of, looks like a high frequency aerial which would not used for underwater transition of EMF.
Generally, the higher the frequency the less penetrating ability EMF has into any medium.
In this regard, a high frequency aerial would be inefficient. In comparison, navy submarines use extremely low frequencies to transmit short coded messages.
Unless the aliens are using something that is foreign to EMF propagation. Then again, propagation may be the wrong concept in this regard.
If they are use something else, that works at great ocean depths, then it ought to work through the earth as well.
If so, then I can easily imagine they would not need other aerials to propagate grid line references from one aerial to another all over the planet. In my opinion.

Yesterday's navigational computers, only needed the magnetic polar references and one other known point of longitude and latitude, to navigate the planet. Cathie, being a pilot, knew this.
Today's navigational systems use satellites. UFOs wishing to follow an earth grid could use our own satellite system if they wished. All that would be required is a conversion of our normal coordinate system to harmonic values.
Old 29-05-2014, 09:53 AM
danieltalis

It appears that Cathie place great importance on the the sphere and the octahedron. The octahedron in a sphere produces six vertices on it's surface. If I was going to put grid aerials anywhere I would start with these six locations.