Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 12-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Experiencer
Question Are you a skeptic?

I am really on the fence regarding extraterrestrial UFOs. I base this on my own experience in the military directly observing what to me appeared to be UFOs; however, what apparently were not to certain military echelon that were with us for the purpose of this observation/experience. The kicker is I was in the US Navy and we had US Air Force on our bridge during one exercise when these "objects" began flying around us and were not reported in the ship's logs. USAF is not likely to be on a USN ship during excercises. Accordingly, I think we have technology that is not conventional or common place. I understand why some people think they see UFOs. These objects I witnessed first hand and that also that clearly involved the US military are the same objects I see videos of that "experts" say are extraterrestrial. For this reason I am skeptical.

I realize there are people who say they have seen these "Aliens" or have been abducted - but there is so little evidence. Having said that - there is some evidence. Recently I watched a very good H2 documentary on three UFO cases that does make me wonder. If your a skeptic or on the fence like me, I would encourage you watch it when you have time. Very compelling.

It can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnwwMFajSU4

I do believe that our government and society needs to stop ridiculing some of these credible experiences as tabloid, particularly from reputable witnesses and solid technical data. I also believe the government and the scientific community should begin making an honest effort in real observation with modern technology and surveillance to either make a huge discovery or put the issue to bed.

If there is a cover up as some suggest, I still think it is a cover up to obfuscate and mask existing secret technologies that we already posses. Any thoughts?

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 12-04-2014, 11:31 PM
Master
I'm thinking the evidence is too overwhelming. Especially when you got astronauts, and pilots and such providing testimony. "Cooper" was it?

And, you got at the top these departments and eschelons who don't know what the other is involved with, or, at least the lower don't know about the upper.

All compartmentalized.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 12-04-2014, 11:44 PM
Ascender
Well I can relate to this post. But what Im about to say, any one can say its this or that and not this. But to me its real enough to believe.

I was once a skeptic, a skeptic with an open mind really. I hate thinking we are the ONLY life around here, I mean to me its like saying a man that lives on a island and he caught a fish. Well they never saw any more so they thought "Oh there was only one fish in the WHOLE SEA." So you can understand why I find it just pure narrow minded to say there is no life other then us.
But I still did not believe that any of these "grays" or "reptilians" ever came or even was here (Inside the earth.) I was never the one to really watch those UFO things on TV, Maybe a movie once in awhile if it was good, but I just viewed it as a monster then any thing els. I never was big on it even though my mother calmed she had experiences cents she was a teen and went to a support group that I just rolled my eyes at. I of cores respected my mom and her beliefs in this stuff but never asked much about it. I see no point after all, cents to me, they don't come here or if they did that I meant nothing to them, just life a passing by bug on the sidewalk.
But one day it all changed for me as I sat at the computer. I was on the computer when I decided to do some light mediation. I have "hearing" so I could here spirits and my guides. (Not as good now unfortunately) So I sat and was talking to my main guide. I was talking to him and asking "What is all the fuss about these aliens any ways? They don't do any thing really nor do I believe they are here." So he asked if I was interested in meeting one. I laughed and said "well sure I guess, its not like any thing is going to happen any ways." I could feel him get closer and said "Well give it a try, it won't hurt." I shrugged and said "Ok well how in the hell do I even speak to them. They are like a billion light years away." He said for me to just think about them and consecrate on that thought cents they supposedly have an increase in abilities in that area. So I did that. And about ten to twenty minutes nothing so I gave up. "This..is...not working. SEE NOTHING!" So I went back to my computer and started to read and thats when I heard a sound. Not like interference, and I have no speakers. Only one that is close to one is built in. And I had this computer for a LONG time, even during high electricity in the air, I never heard it speak to me, like in words. And its odd because it said that "We will be coming soon." Of cores I thought it was a prank from a spirit. You know they just LOVE to do that some times. So I shrugged it off. But that night as I was going to bed, I felt the right side hurt, like pressure. Then I saw a image of this guy. the first one I think I had that are like visions. He was gray, but he was sort of hunched over, but not a lot. And his back had vertebra that was "exposed" covered though by skin. He was turing his head but the vision faded. Others involved one repairing something on the ship that was inside a compartment near the floor. And another was REALLY tall and he never smiles no matter what I do. He is friendly though. Another was so small like a child and he showed me different things and gave me a teddy bear at one point and another was like a pilate or something like one. He was the one that spoke to me a lot even in dreams or visions. Like one that was so much in detail that I could see the shadow from his jaw line. I never have that good of dreams. But of all the things I went through two things made me a believer. One: One of them was telling me they were coming for a visit really really soon. The next morning one of them "directed" me to go out side. And thats when I saw a very HUGE air craft. I mean huge, it was low, to low for any air craft. It was not a helicopter, because we have one at the hospital and this thing was like four houses long. It was flat on the bottom but sort of went to and angle at the top but to flatten at the top. There was only I think six lights that went around it almost the middle but slightly lower then that. That went in a pattern around. And it was shiny but dole at the same time. It made no noise even though how close it was. But that easily, as you said, could be one those air crafts. Though it only moved like at 10 mph so slow it could be mistaken as a black cloud with lights. The next thing would be the number messages they gave me. But that in it self could be works of spirits even though it was huge amounts of it and it made a message "We are back."
I could type up every story including one that was telling this other in a hissing ascent "Leave the humans alone." Apparently they a lot told me Im a walking sadalite dish. Which explains why I get so glued to one spot like in a trance or a computer downloading something only to have a dream that very night. But this is just from me, once skeptic.
Old 13-04-2014, 12:41 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
I'm thinking the evidence is too overwhelming. Especially when you got astronauts, and pilots and such providing testimony. "Cooper" was it?

And, you got at the top these departments and eschelons who don't know what the other is involved with, or, at least the lower don't know about the upper.

All compartmentalized.

I agree - people are coming out of the wood work who once held positions that suggest they a very credible and it is for this reason I think continuous and credible investigations should be done. However, when it comes to physical evidence - not first hand accounts. There is very little of it. For example, radar data, HD photography, infrared, and FLIR, Telescopic video surveillance. Technologies we now have that can capture this stuff automatically using sensors and in great detail with or without human intervention. I mean we have telescopes that can detect planets orbiting stars 400 to a million light years away yet we cant or are not willing to watch our own skies for the purpose of looking for UFOs

To me it seems like this is the only thing that would get to the bottom of it provided it was made public.

Thanks for the reply Morpheus

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 13-04-2014, 12:43 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoclora
Well I can relate to this post. But what Im about to say, any one can say its this or that and not this. But to me its real enough to believe....

...Which explains why I get so glued to one spot like in a trance or a computer downloading something only to have a dream that very night. But this is just from me, once skeptic.

Wow - sounds like an incredible experience!

-- Carl Jung
Old 13-04-2014, 01:50 AM
Master
I was going to post this in a new thread, but, since this is going I thought I'd post it here.

Timothy Good was interviewed on Art Bell's "Dark Matter" program, and he has a long history involving the subject. Author of a number of books.
Here, he has listed quotes by officials in the governments and military on the topic.

http://www.timothygood.co.uk/statements.htm

My thoughts on one of the U.S. military descript, of an Iranian pilot's encounter, certainly infers the paranormal involving these things.
A situation transcending time and space. But, involving anti-gravity technology, and situation, that is a given. Isn't it?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 13-04-2014, 02:27 AM
Mazulu

I think the most rational position regarding UFO's is to sit on the fence until compelling evidence presents itself. It's a big universe. There are a ton of UFO sightings. If there were real extraterrestrials traveling to earth, they would have to have technology so sophisticated that general relativity would be nothing more than a footnote for them. If you're sure you saw something real, then you probably did see a real UFO.
Old 18-04-2014, 04:07 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazulu
I think the most rational position regarding UFO's is to sit on the fence until compelling evidence presents itself. It's a big universe. There are a ton of UFO sightings. If there were real extraterrestrials traveling to earth, they would have to have technology so sophisticated that general relativity would be nothing more than a footnote for them. If you're sure you saw something real, then you probably did see a real UFO.

You said it exactly how I wanted too.
Old 18-04-2014, 06:23 PM
OSPREY1

I am very much a sceptic, the most logic and probable explanation is that the Air force etc.. are creating experimental air craft and must test these craft secretly.

In an ever yet over populated world someone is going to notice these craft at some point.

Aliens most probably exist in the universe but have they actually visited earth I'd have to go with no because of the high improbability this is no doubt dis-information to misdirect people attention.

The Air force are well within their rights and I am in agreement that they need to keep such top secret projects secret to prevent such technology getting into the wrong hands of those whom would abuse it.

OSPREY1
Old 19-04-2014, 02:02 AM
Experiencer

With all the planets, galaxies, and star system, to believe we are the only intelligent beings in the solar system would seem like a rather naive concept in my opinion. If anything, we are probably the least intelligent out there.