Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 10-02-2014, 06:47 AM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
Can't say its my favorite time as I get grouchy, tried n uncomfortable, but I do clear a lot of the negative energy I gather over the weeks leading up to it so that's a positive. Not sure it makes me more intuitive mind as I tend to just want to head into my painted cave for the moon time and will chase anyone out who gets to close lol.

Hell even the horses n animals respect me during this time and if female yep all our cycles hit at once, what fun. All males tend to leave us be for that time, what ever species they are unless they need us.

Everyone around me knows that I work better and am more sociable when I'm halfway through it n towards the end. The first part really seems to be about clearing all the energetic rubbish I gather from generally helping / working for others.

I totally agree that both male and female are effected by the moon's cycle. I've a male friend whom I'm very close to spiritually and energetically and we work together that way. As were so energetically linked I pick up on him as he does me, he certainly go's through a tough time each moon cycle, I can feel it several days before it kicks in with him, his mood gets erratic and he gets very tetchy and easily offend. Once the moon has settled out so does he.

I also naturally clear it for him along with other things through this energetic link. As he's my spiritual working partner for want of a better term one thing that's become apparent over the years is that he can also trigger my moon cycle into coming early if something needs clearing immediately that we've both been working on. Yep I let him know when it happens, thankfully its not all the time but it can and does defiantly happen.

It's very noticeable in the male horses here are the same as well, so I know its not just human males that are effected by the moon's cycles. It can make for an interesting time for all.

As to the future well I've a few more years before the menopause hits me I hope, so that path has yet to be walked.

I'll check out that book link as it sounds interesting.

Makoiyi

Here's where we go off the map.
Out past the power lines,
up that little side road without a sign.
Hidden from the mainstream.

Keeper's of the Ancient future, Keepers of the Drum.
They don't preserve it.....
They live it......!
Old 10-02-2014, 11:35 AM
Administrator
Well this differs from person to person,some get very severe pains so they feel so ill, being more intuitive is the last thing on their mind,some women get very teary and cry a lot.i am very intuitive anyway so i didnt find that it changed for myself,

Namaste
Old 12-02-2014, 07:29 AM
Master

I think, what I have noticed with this month is I am indeed presented with thingis that need clearing, so the tantrumming child, the frustration with mother, the disappointments, the rejections, the being-let-down - it's all stuff that needs clearing and it presents itself.
Old 15-02-2014, 11:25 AM
Master

Actually in the light of this thread I have reconsidered this subject.

So, the raw emotion that is felt, that is really stuff to be cleared and perhaps I can work with it rather than against it.

Maybe it is my higher self calling to me and saying "oi belle, have a look at this".
Old 15-02-2014, 01:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle

So, the raw emotion that is felt, that is really stuff to be cleared and perhaps I can work with it rather than against it.

Maybe it is my higher self calling to me and saying "oi belle, have a look at this".

That is how I view the difficult emotions that arise month after month. It's easy to let things "slide" the rest of the month, but during your cycle, you're kind of forced to look within.
Old 21-02-2014, 04:13 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingkarma
Glad this old "70s feminist could be of help ...
Whoa, you were a 70s feminist? Too cool! I wasn't inducted into the sorority until my early 30s - nearly 20 years ago. I bet you have seen some pretty incredible and whacked out changes in the social atmosphere, huh?

So glad you are with us, Sistah! *waves fist of femme power" - hee hee

PS - what do you think about the recent bashing of Pussy Riot galz in Ukraine? We still got a ways to go, huh?
Old 21-02-2014, 04:15 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueClover
Oh my,I have never heard of this book,Women Who Run with the Wolves" by Clarissa Pinkola Estes. I just googled some excerpts and I love what I am reading,thanks for the recommendation Livingkarma,
Do it, BlueClover! Don't wait another second! It's such a good book - absolutely luscious language and profound female wisdom! Friends and I had a book study on this book last year - and more layers to this wisdom were revealed!

Hey ... anyone want to do a book study on this book online? Can we do that here?
Old 21-02-2014, 04:17 AM
Raven Poet

@Makoiyi:
Wow, you are really in touch with your cycles and body! And you learn a lot from the four-leggeds. That is so cool! I never was for most of my younger life. Hated my cycles and hated being female. Now I know better! And keep us posted on the ole menopause tidal wave!
Old 21-02-2014, 04:20 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle

Ahhh - Belle took another look! And let us witness it.

I love how you're exploring this more. It's so empowering to examine our physical/spiritual systems - learning from our own rhythms.
Old 21-02-2014, 04:22 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by muileag
That is how I view the difficult emotions that arise month after month. It's easy to let things "slide" the rest of the month, but during your cycle, you're kind of forced to look within.
You are so right, muileag. The way you put it here, it's another "gift" (okay, I'm trying to focus on the positives where I can! ) we are endowed with to help us grow and heal and evolve. Coooool.